Dear President Obama, 
   Via the White House website. Copy to the Department of Justice.

I wish to challenge some of your rhetorical diatribe that you expelled from the lips that were moving under your nose at this morning's National Prayer Breakfast.  I want to correct the record  and expose the lies and falsehoods about your position as referenced in your speech.

First of all you said quote " We can't leave our values at the door. If we leave our values at the door, we abandon much of the moral glue that has held our nation together for centuries, and allowed us to become somewhat more perfect a union"

So when you repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell and Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice you authorized sodomy and bestiality in our Armed Forces.  I am correcting the record Sir. You a degenerate immoral hack that has no values or moral fiber or glue.  When you supported late term abortions as a senator your moral compass slaughtered itself on the alter of goodness.

You also stated quote " When I talk about giving every American a fair shot at opportunity, it's because I believe that when a young person can afford a college education, or someone who's been unemployed suddenly has a chance to retrain for a job and regain that sense of dignity and pride, and contributing to the community as well as supporting their families -- that helps us all prosper".

Mr. Soetorio, let me call you Barry.  It is not your job to give Americans a fair shot at anything. It is up to us Americans to be able to go out and find prosperity and happiness and financial independence. It is you sir with your BOOT on the neck of this nations carotid artery that is shutting off blood flow to freedom and liberty we used to enjoy. When you remove your boot then we will prosper.  We don't need you to give us that shot, we expect you to get out of our way and let us be free men and women.

You stated Mr. President "Living by the principle that we are our brother's keeper. Caring for the poor and those in need. These values are old. They can be found in many denominations and many faiths, among many believers and among many non-believers. And they are values that have always made this country great -- "

You make this statement yet you remove millions of dollars in federal  aid from Catholic charities because they refuse to bow down to your demand that they send rape victims for mandatory abortions or to hand out free birth control in violation of their principles and moral faith.  The Declaration of Independence is clear ----  The pursuit of LIFE Mr. Obama not death or the prevention of life.

You stated that "Our goal should not be to declare our policies as biblical. It is God who is infallible, not us"

President Obama, our Founding Fathers under the guiding hand of our Lord Jesus Christ and our God did write and ordain the United States Constitution. It is these Judeo - Christian values and our love of God that has made this the greatest most giving nation in the world.  All of your policies should be Constitutional as written and as ordained by our Creator.  You sir follow another path. A path of oppression and regulation and control all under a Marxist agenda while capitulating to Islam.

You stated sir the following "Since we've expanded and strengthened the White House faith- based initiative, we've partnered with Catholic Charities to help Americans who are struggling with poverty; worked with organizations like World Vision and American Jewish World Service and Islamic Relief to bring hope to those suffering around the world".  

You LIE Mr. Obama.  You did not partner with Catholic Charities, you stripped them of all federal funding because they refuse to follow your Communist attack on their deepest and most heart held beliefs of pro-life and freedom from forced contraception.  The only truth in your words is that tax payer money went to Muslim nations  via your corrupt State Department to repair and upgrade their mosques.

Towards the end of your speech you say quote "Before I left, Reverend Graham started praying for me, as he had prayed for so many Presidents before me. And when he finished praying, I felt the urge to pray for him. I didn't really know what to say. What do you pray for when it comes to the man who has prayed for so many? "

Why do you bestow praises upon the Reverend Graham ? You ORDERED the Pentagon to prevent his son also a Reverend from speaking to our troops in this bastion of freedom. You are afraid perhaps your  Muslim employees will dislike his message. Perhaps the Counsel of American Islamic Relations (CAIR) put political pressure on the weak leadership sitting in the Pentagon in effect shutting down the Reverend Grahams 1st Amendment Rights to speak. How dare you praise his father yet you muzzle the mouth of his son. Shame on your lies !   

President Obama, you are a hypocritical all encompassing Marxist dictator who belongs at a minimum in Federal prison for treason. Feel free to call me if you disagree, 850-313-1893. Over and out from the bunker. 

Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (Ret.)

President

The Rogue Patriot Group Inc.

850-313-1893

dictum meum pactum

www.theroguepatriot.org

Signing off from the Bunker

Long 30.4109342, Lat  -86.9123217

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The hypocrite in the White House knows no limit to arrogance and double-speak.........

Under his Administration we have seen Bibles burned in the combat zone because some gutless arm-chair jockey thought Muslims might be offended.  Some brain-dead monday morning quarterback thought Bibles should be removed from Walter Reed as they might offend someone.  A supervisor of a VA Cemetery deemed it unworthy for Gods name to be used during burial services for our warriors lives lost in the fight for freedom.

And this bozo in the White House piously stands up in a prayer breakfast make statements that are completely in opposition to his Administration actions.

Can it get any more bizarre, foolish, and outright sickening?? 

• Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so EVERY GOOD TREE BRINGETH FORTH GOOD FRUIT; BUT A CORRUPT TREE BRINGETH FORT [EVIL] FRUIT. A GOOD TREE CANNOT BRING FORTH EVIL FRUIT, NEITHER CAN A CORRUPT TREE BRING FORTH [GOOD] FRUIT! (Math 7:15-17)

Speaks totally about this time BUT ALSO IS FOLLOWED BY A PROMISE: "EVERY TREE THAT BRINGETH NOT FORTH [GOOD] FRUIT **IS** HEWN DOWN, AND CAST INTO THE FIRE!!!"  Wherefore by their fruits ye SHALL KNOW THEM!" (Mat 19&20) 

Nothing going on here OUR LORD didn't warn us to watch for over 2000 years ago!  AND HE'S NEVER FAILED TO KEEP HIS PROMISES!  Oh! That we might be ready to watch the casting into that fire soon!

• Very well stated, Sir. Thank you.

• I couldn't have said it any better. Is it time to vote yet?

• I could not watch the imposter in chief, I get sick at my stomach everytime I see or hear him.

• I AGREED WITH YOU !

I NOTICED THAT OBAMA'S " FRONT FACE " FAMILIAR LIKE " LUCIFER  FATHER OF LIES " ! .

I NOTICED THAT OBAMA'S " BACK HEAD" HAD HEAVY SURGED SCARS ! . OBAMA ESCAPED TO AMERICA BECAUSE HE HAD CAR WRECKED IN HAWAII , HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN COURT IN HAWAII AND THE POLICE  NEVER CAN FOUND HIM !! AND  STILL AS OF TODAY, HAWAII POLICE HAVEN'T ARREST OBAMA ! 

WHY BECAUSE OF COMMUNISTS MEMBERS PROTECTED HIM.! .

OBAMA'S BACK HEAD HAS SURGED AND WHEN EVERY TIME HE GAVE ANY SPEECHES EVER SINCE , PEOPLE NOTICED HE KEEP TELLING OVER 100,000 LIES AND HE LOOKS SO SO INSANE AND FEEBLER. ! .

NO WONDERED WHY MOST BILDERBERGS AND COMMUNISTS LOVES OBAMA ! .

REMEMBER OBAMA IS " LUCIFER -FATHER OF LIES AND INSANE AND FEEBLER "  !.

•  Thank You, Sir. You stated everything I was screaming at the TV. I'll bet most of America feels the same way.

Especially, when Barry just insisted that Military Chaplains, must marry homosexuals that are in the Military. Talk about  faith and moral good being robbed from or Soldiers.

• Yes Cheryl,  just another example of "Stolen Valor" that our servicemen and women endure under this regime...

• Colonel Riley, this adminstration never ceases to amaze me.  We thought Adolf Hitler had a good propagandist.  Barry can spout lies as good as, if not better than Adolf.!  And the sheeple clicking their heels, saluting with upraised arm, shouting  " Seig Heil Obama, Seig Heil Obama...!  Dear Fuher lead us to the promised Utopia....! We know the radical  Islamists will protect the Jews and Christians..!" 

Snik-snik...snik-snik...!  Just got done talking to a gun dealer who happened to be duped into the Fast and Furious affair. He says that gun sales to legal, legitimate civilians is quite brisk.   Hmmmm....!  Oooooo...Raaaaahhhhh....!  Semper Fi!

• Tell them to stock up on ammo; that's the first target from all I've heard. Rotate them from time to time to keep them in good shape -- but get the ammo. Empty guns are worthless, hence the imminent drive to remove it from shops.

This reply was deleted.