Replies

• Hotness..

• Thanks.

• Nice, makes me feel good but it ain't doing a damn thing to restore our Republic or Constitution.

• Truly beautiful. I have loved this lady since the very first time I saw her perform. I do not even subscribe to the Christmas myth and haven't for many years now, but I heartily endorse all of us giving great thanks every single day for all the blessings we've been given (including this little angel) - and doing our utmost to protect and preserve all of them against those who would take them from us...
  • A blessed and talented heart...thank you.

• Lovely....she is truly gifted.

• Beautiful.

• Incredibly beautiful, a message to all of us.  Thank you for this special delight, God Bless and Merry Christmas.

• Simply beautiful. With her exquisite talent and boundless generosity, Lindsey embodies the greatness and the wonderment of what it is to be human. She is pure joy and pure love. She is pure Lindsey.

• Col. Harry Riley - very sincere thank you to you for posting this video gift.

I continued from this video onto Lindsey Stirling''s other multiple videos [You Tube].

Tremendous talent; gifted spirit; grounded & inspiring connection with realities about & beyond herself.

I've already forwarded the links to several veterans [who'll pass it on to many others].

One gentle drop into a quiet pool ripples & radiates out .

Thank you Col. Riley

This reply was deleted.