Islamic State Issues Fatwa Against Children with Down Syndrome, Murders 38 Disabled InfantsMosul Eye/FacebookMosul Eye/Facebookby THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.14 Dec 201510,147The Islamic State has reportedly issued a fatwa ordering the elimination of children with Down syndrome and other congenital disabilities, reminiscent of Hitler’s infamous “Aktion T4” program, which administered forced “euthanasia” on an estimated 300,000 disabled persons.According to the Iraqi activist blog Mosul Eye, sharia judges have ruled that ISIS followers are authorized to kill infants with Down Syndrome or congenital deformities. Already since the religious decree (fatwa) was issued, militants have killed at least 38 children between one week and three months old by lethal injection or suffocation.In a post on the Mosul Eye Facebook page, the group claims that any child with a disability is now at risk of being killed, and released a brief video showing disabled children. The killings reportedly took place in ISIS strongholds in Syria and Mosul, the northern Iraqi city seized by ISIS in June 2014.Mosul Eye claims to report directly from Mosul, and has reliably reported on Islamic State incidents in the past. It has been called “one of most accurate chronicles of life under Islamic State rule.”The group says it has monitored the deaths of several children with Down Syndrome and congenital deformities. They learned of an “Oral Fatwa” issued by the sharia board of the Islamic State authorizing its members to “kill newborn babies with Down’s [sic] Syndrome and congenital deformities and disabled children.”The Fatwa was issued by a Saudi sharia judge named Abu Said Aljazrawi.The post also reports that most of the children born with Down Syndrome have been the offspring of foreign fighters who married Iraqi, Syrian and Asian women.“We recorded more than 38 confirmed cases of killing babies with congenital deformities and Down’s Syndrome, aged between one week to three months. They were killed by either lethel injection or suffocation,” they said.“As if it is not enough for ISIL to kill men, women and the elderly, and now, they kill children,” they said.Follow Thomas D. Williams on Twitter @tdwilliamsromeRead More Stories About:

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The sad, discusting thing is that not even this will make the muslim the Whitehouse go after ISIS with no holds barred.
    This turns my stomach, I am so mad I can't contain my anger. WHATS IT GOING TO TAKE PEOPLE.... WHAT.....???
    We need to stop this madness NOW..
    • I don't know what to tell you. I feel the same way and I can not see a way to make this thing go away. Because the Whitehouse is filled with Muslim types and the Congress is implicit with the Whitehouse, short of arresting every person in the Whitehouse and in Congress, there is no other answer.

All we can do is to pray that GOD will do something about this travesty.

• Hello. The equality of the right to life is the foundation of the world order. Nobody has the right to decide the fate of others, and kill the innocent, if they are sick. This is all the more terrible that they are defenseless children. People involved in these crimes should be immediately apprehended and brought to fair and honest trial. But we need irrefutable evidence of these crimes against humanity. I will appear today Director of the Foundation to promote and support the disabled and terminally ill people, I can not get past what happened. I want to ask a question to Mr. Michael M. Regan. I'm interested in all the documentary evidence of the crime. Persons directly issued and signed a decree, settlements where the children were killed, the date and time of murders, contact details of parents killed, the possible names of perpetrators of the murder. Please, any information, and links to information sent to my mail evgeniy.223rem@gmail.com. Sincerely, Evgeniy.

• Evgeniy. I would start with Mosul Eye Facebook page where it was posted. You can also follow Thomas D. Williams on his Facebook page who wrote the articles. I don't facebook or Twitter for personal reasons, but my wife does so I can have her do some research also. I don't know why this isn't front page news?
      • Thank you, Mr. Michael. I am interested in all of the available information. But it must be true 100%. I can not risk their reputation and should not be mistaken. I am sure that over the perpetrators of these crimes, are higher ideological and financial structures, and we have to find them and punish them. I have more than two past years has been collecting information about the genocide of people with disabilities today. And I ask all of you to send any known and confirmed by documents or video materials that confirmed the discrimination of the rights of persons with disabilities. Thank you.

• Evgently. What your doing in gather information in these horrible crimes is great. Let us know what you find out on this particular from Mosul Eye. I will as time permits continue to research this. I was originally made aware of this particular post from my wife its on her sites and a lot of people are outraged. But you are right, it has to be fully researched, and that I will do. I'll let you know what I come up with.
    • Evgenly. Here is a list of news outlets that have released this same subject:
      NY Post, Newsmax, Shoebot, Now the end begins, Western Journalism, Hindustan Times, The Christian Post, Allen West, Clarion Project, Down Trend, News JS.com, Mad World News, Bare Naked News.... And the list goes on....
      • Thank you, Mr. Michael. I found a website THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D. (http://www.thomasdwilliams.com/). I wrote him a letter. As soon as I will have objective information, I'll post it here. Sincerely, Evgeniy.

• Michael, Evgenly - the atrocious,acts of which you write & reply are entirely within Sha'ria Islamic laws. An immam issued a fatwa. Such an issued fatwa cannot be rejected, openly criticized, nor repudiated.

And, nearly all ! Muslims here in America want special 'dispensations' & legal allowance to institute & protectively enforce Sha'ria Law across the country in every ! Muslim enclave. Of course, by the stringent controls of 'political correctness' & POTUS protections, we CANNOT ! strongly criticize nor incite resistance to the Muslim agenda upon America !

• Garie... You are correct... And these are reasons Muslims should not be allowed in the Country, they are not only a treat to the Nation but their human rights violations are on line with the Nazis. Why are no human rights groups, the nations leaders, the UN up in arms over this. This should be from page news. It's like every leader and group are silent on these sins against humanity. I can't for the life of me understand the silence but also the lack of action. The Nations of the world especially America are run by spineless cowards. Cruelty to societies helpless anger me more than anything. As God is my witness if I could I'd kill them all and send them to God to give an account of their evil deeds.
This reply was deleted.