Constitutional Emergency

Short Update on Terry Trussell...........Share far and wide..........

On Saturday,, Marie and Canetha as well as Hagan got to see Terry through the glass and talk on the phone with him. They report his spirits are strong but he is looking physically a bit weaker.

1.Everyones calls and emails to Congressman Ted Yoho's office are helping them understand how broadbased the support is from the People to get Terry out of jail.Call Rep Yoho at 352-505-0838 or 904-276-9626
Please keep the calls and emails coming and we will likely get Ted's full attention and cooperation. As I mentioned before, Ted heard the audio of Terry's voice answering the judges call of his name. We have learned from two sources that the establishment claims the judge told Terry to approach the bench, but that is not what I remember nor what the recording on Jason's site supports.
2. We really need to get Terry's story out into the broad Dixie County community so we are putting an ad in both Dixie County newspapers this week.
3. Through a contact Jason Hoyt has, Jason and I met for a short period with Governor Scott today at a campaign event in Orlando. The purpose of the meeting was to ask him for a dedicated meeting with him about Terry's abuse by the courts. Based on the face to face request from Jason, Gov Scott agreed and gave us the number to call to set it up. We don't yet have a firm date, but we should shortly. Jason's ability to get the meeting this am, and then his request to the governor worked well.
The back story on the meeting today is I called Jason and left him a message that we needed to get a meeting with Governor Scott. I then dialed Hagan and while talking with Hagan  about 5 minutes later, I got a text across my screen that Jason had set up the meeting that took place today . I simply want to know how anyone can beat 5 minutes to get an appointment with Governor Scott ???
4. John Darash has help us with our paperwork , which we had hoped to be fully filed by today, but because of problems, including incompetence of the notary public at the jail, it won't all be filed until tomorrow.
Pls don't forget to send mail and extra paper, envelopes, and stamps to Terry at the jail address :
Dixie County Jail
Attn: Terry Trussell(0001-0914)
386 NE 255th St
Cross City, FL 32628

Thanks,
Rodger

Views: 4484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Dennis. 

No telling for certain what 'flipped this Judge's switch'.  Imprisonment of Terry appears to be harsh and severe -- at least from the info presented thus far on this website.  Seems to me that Terry should have at least been allowed bail, rather than imprisonment, so that he could prepare for his defense. 

I tried to check around the internet and legal research sites and couldn't find anything too specific about Terry's case.  Although I admit, there seems to be something we are not considered to have the legal stance of "need to know."  

Justia US Law.com - Self representation: 

The Court held that the Sixth Amendment, in addition to guarantee the right to retained or appointed councel, also guarantees a defendant the right to represent himself.  It is a right the defendant must knowingly and intelligently; under some circumstances the trial judge may deny the authority to exercise it, as when the defendant simply lacks the competence to make a knowing or illigent waiver of councel  or when his self-representation is so disruptive of orderly procedures that the judge may curtail it.  The right only applies at trial; there is no constitutional right to self-representation on direct appeal from a criminal conviction.   ... 

http://law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-06/16-self-represen...  

[From what we've heard, the Judge basically had a temper tantrum in lieu of due process procedures and tossed Terry in jail] 

Some jurisdictions requirements submission of forms to file with their court systems:  

Florida Court Forms - Self Representation - Free Information (only) Service: 

http://www.florida-court-forms.net/ 

Online Sunshine - Search: Impersonating a Public Officer:  

The 2014 Florida Statutes - Title XLVI - Crimes -  Chapter 843, Obstructing Justice - 843.0855:   

Criminal actions under color of law or through use of simulated legal process. 

(5)(b) 

This section does not prohibit individuals from assembling freely to express opinions or designate group affiliation or association.  

(5)(c)  

This section does not prohibit or in any way limit a person's lawful and legitimate access to the courts or prevent a person from instituting or responding to legitimate and lawful legal process. 

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statues/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statu...  

Policy For Protection Against Retaliation - Ethics: 

https://infor.undp.org/global/popp/ethics/Pages/policy-for-protecti...  

Retaliation Law & Legal Definition:  

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/retaliation/  

The Florida Senate: Constitution of The State of Florida:  

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Constitution  

No matter how this plays out, the Judge will still have to explain himself and answer to the people - not the courtroom walls.   The mid-term elections are important.  Now is the time we get to use OUR POWER, at the voting booth.  If we don't approve of judicial bullies, them vote them and their political cohorts OUT. 

Yes, Morning Star, I believe your right up on everything.  I have a friend who wanted to represent himself here in fla and he had to sign a paper saying he understood the consequences so he couldn't go back later and call for an appeal by saying he had inadequate counsel.  What I'm afraid will happen is, if Terry refuses to sign the waiver so he can represent himself, they'll say he needs to have a compency hearing and the doctor(?) will say he's not competent enough to represent himself.  Either way, he's in a very tight spot right now and we have to make sure we don't anger the judge or make him feel too threatened.  Judge Hankinson has a reputation as a hanging judge.  We may have to humor him long enough to get terry out of jail, then we can take stronger action. 

I don't know what the answer is either Dennis........but we have to do something.  I'll be there at the arraignment and hope my presence/body will add to the numbers sending a message of freedom from corruption, slavery, judicial mischief/crimes, etc........

I'm going to contact some of the close confidants of Terry and ask them for ideas for us to use to help Terry........I'll let you know what I find out........and then we'll tell everyone in world.

GOD Help us all and Terry. I wish I could get there but I can not. It's probably better that I don't anyway. With my attitude, level of frustration and anger I would probably end up occupying the cell next to Terry but for a much longer time.

I am posting info and notices all over the web forums and social media. Maybe we can get enough people there to send a message to the County Commissioners and the Sheriff.

Thanks Harry and Dennis. You too Morning Star.

Here's the latest I received from Rodger Dowdell regarding support for Terry Trussell..........

If Terry were not in jail, we would have a very different plan.

However, because he is still unlawfully and unconstitutionally jailed, and because we witnessed that our Constitution simply does not mean anything with the courtroom in Cross City while it is flying an Admiralty flag, our thinking is that Terry MUST not come across as defiant and instead must come across as compliant. Otherwise, the risks are simply too high that Judge Hankinson can get away with anything he wants to do to Terry, including putting him back in jail with no bail.
We really need to focus on getting him out of jail first, because not only is it unhealthy for he and Marie, but it also is very difficult to make progress on his legal case for him when we lack access to him.
So we need lots of people to show up and pack the courtroom, and to show the Judge we care and are scrutinizing how he treats Terry, but we don't want to be confrontational at this time.
I plan on traveling to Cross City for the arraignment..............
Harry Riley

I just got off of the Monday night conference call with National Liberty Alliance. They say the papers of Habeas Corpus were sent in and filed. The Florida courts have NOT responded. It is 'Possible' that the judge will release Terry based upon this filing,,,,,,, (I don't think he will). Of course that is only my own opinion, I hope I'm wrong.

If Terry agrees and signs the papers to submit to this judge's law and rules, this judge will sentence him to 20+ years. If Terry refuses, the judge will give him another 30+days in solitary confinement, and then try again.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Pray that I am wrong, and pray for Terry.

Col. Riley, there must be a case law where a private citizen filed a citizens grand jury somewhere in America. This would allow Terry to be treated to "equal protection under the law" and be released, at least on some reasonable bond that we could raise quickly. Ask Larry Klayman about this tomorrow.
Tom BYARS, Vestavia Hills, AL

So much for any Florida republican politicians coming to Terry's aid.  Look what republican "consultant" Alex Patton had to say about Terry.

18m18 minutes ago

Anyone who goes near these people defending Trussell in Dixie county is asking for trouble.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/flpol?src=hash

Has anyone been able to talk with Marco Rubio. I believe him to be supportive of the constitution and he has a degree in law. Perhaps he could give advice if nothing else. Terry has not violated any of God's laws nor those of the constitution. It seems that what is being done to him is a violation of human rights. I hope he can get through this without signing any of their documents!

I sent an email to Marco Rubio on Terry's behalf, requesting advice if nothing else.

Terry Trussell: News Update, Court hearing Oct 30th, 2014; 2:00pm ET.

From the Dixie County Clerk of Courts;

“A plea of Not-Guilty was entered on Terry Trussell's behalf”, Trial date was set for Feb 9th, 2015.

Terry will be released pending bond, (amount not yet set and generally takes two days to set.).

The clerk indicated that Terry will be appointed an attorney if he does not hire his own.

Presiding judge was Judge Hankinson.

A call has been placed to the Dixie County Sheriff but information is not available at this time.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service