SOARING VALOR - So sad America is surrendering the freedom our WWII Vets sacrificed to "save"

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lee. Check out the 10th Milita of Virginia Website. That's a real good start.. Good luck my friend......

Thank you Michael, just visited the website and registered on the forum but it seems there has been no activity for some time.  Waiting to have my registration approved and will check them out closer.

God Bless you and your efforts Lee. If just 2% of the Nation would just do what your doing, becoming active, we would have our Nation back. Good Luck and God Speed!! Please keep us informed of your progress. Let them know others are out here tryingbto make a differance, their not alone.

Lee I know the Commander of the 10th VA Militia personally, I'm not sure they have a Unit in the Tidewater area or not. There are however a group in the Richmond area and one around Center Cross, VA. I also know and am able to contact the Commanders of these groups. I sent you a friend request with a website you can check out.

Thank you Tim, I signed up on the site you linked.

Financial issues prevent me from joining the 10th VA Militia at the present time.  I am an Independent Contractor and my number of clients are just enough to pay the rent, utilities and necessities at the time.

YHVH bless you and keep you!

In my same view, we have definitely waited way too long and now, we are almost flushed down the toilet in this country, the battlelines have been drawn by the government and they are waiting until the economy totally collapses or worse, a nuclear attack so devastating it will completely set this country back to the 1800 hundreds that we may never recover from, millions will die needlessly when Martial Law gets executed on the American People, I pray that God will have mercy on this country for we have lost our way to Christ and him. May the Veterans, patriots, the Military and the Milita unite in order to restore this country to its greatness, under the protection of God, Jesus Christ and restore this Judeo-Christian nation to its purpose, which is to provide Leadership to the world, as an example of God's desire for a peacefully run world under his leadership, and not under Satan's rule as it is now and has been for nearly 7,000 years.

yes, however Satan only rules those who choose to rebuke EL SHADDAI..

when this nation rebuked GOD in 1963 with the evil action of SCOTUS ,life

here began to become tainted / difficult evolving into todays tyranny / perversion.

recall , JFK was murdered that same year , then LBJ pushed us deeper into VIETNAM,

the Watts Riots in 1965 , on and on, more unnecessary wars , exploitation / manipulation

by agents of Global Elites all the While noone fought back for various reasons.

Today there is no excuse yet the problem remains we have NO LEADER who

can / will assemble  these groups you mention to do what Thomas Jefferson wrote Must

be done by the people.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I live in Tidewater Virginia, the south-eastern corner of the Commonwealth and am not aware of any active militia in the area.  Any links or suggestions as to where I might find a Militia close by?

Christianity, based on my experience with that religion, does not emulate the One it was founded on.  Maybe if more "Christians" spent time reading what they call the "Old" Testament, you know the books your religion tells you is done away with and obsolete, they might understand better how God wants them to live and how He wants them to act on a daily basis, and maybe they could learn how to battle the enemy that wishes to destroy all that claim to follow Jesus.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-5-18/

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

old rooster

i am searching for the video which almost mirrors my plan.

this was shared with me earlier this year and got my attention.

will post if the writer gets back with ,me..

Men from the day when it was OK for a man to be a man.

What a beautiful tribute to our WWII vets. God bless them and those that made the ultimate sacrifice for this great country.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service