Replies

• I cried and cried.  God Bless and  keep them in His care.  And God Bless Gary Sinese and American Airlines.

• I hear you Jeanette...no tear means the battery is dead.........the only thing that got our WWII men out of the fight was a severe injury or death...otherwise they were in it for the duration........

• Excellent video.

It saddens me that these soldiers are  seeing everything they fought and watched their friends die for now being swept under the rug by our gov't.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

• INDEED  !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqODbP1T3nk

GENERAL OFFICERS WILL NOT LEAD THE WAY , WHY SACRIFICE WITH 200 MILLION DUMBED DOWN /

IMMORAL HUMANS IN THIS SODOM AND GOMORRAH  ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqODbP1T3nk
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    • Yep - Gary you are right. America has NO Moral Leadership, in the Political Arena nor in our Top Military Leaders. It is obviously a sign of the times. i RECALL A "Blue Ribbon Committee" several years ago that investigated the Pentagon and their conclusion was, "Every body was in charge of everything, BUT no one was responsible for anything." This conclusion has proven to be true over the years. It appears our military leadership, if you can call it leadership, is only interested in NOT "Rocking the Boat" in fear of NOT receiving that next promotion, be it military Active Duty, or those high ranking Civil Service people in the Senior Executive Service. They seems to be afraid to make any real decisions that would serve to save America from the "Destructive Path" that they have set the course of "Total Destruction" of our Beloved the United States of America.. These conditions certainly are indicators that we are living in the "Later Days" before Jesus Christ will return to pass judgement on ALL of us. May God Bless America Again, before it is too late.

• Excellent Video, I saw this awhile back and cried!  Too bad we now have a government that is destroying everything, these men and women even worked so hard for so we could keep our freedoms!!!  Wish people in America would wake up.  I am waking up a few, but it is a slow process!

• Great film. Gary Sinise deserves a lot of credit, (Captain DAN). He's a good man and actually puts his money where his mouth is.

• WORDS / LETTERS / VIDEOS / MARCHES / PROTESTS / CALLS / OCCUPY / VOTING HAVE FAILED !

WISE UP , PEOPLE !

• Don't worry Gary, we're wide awake.

This reply was deleted.