Patriots,

Operation American Spring is going forward at a great pace. OAS Staff are in place, still more being placed as we speak. Here are some team leaders and staff.

COL RILEYHarry Rileyhmriley@reagan.com 
COORTerryTrussellterrygtrussell@bellsouth.net
(Staff)
SGMNickSantininasjrs@aol.com

ADMINRonMcKinleyrpmckinley@unseen.is
COMMSSteveElliottka3udr@yahoo.com
INTELSusiePriceriteprices@hotmail.com ;
LEGALBillvan Zyverdenhjc@gmavt.net
LOGISTICSBillFisheramericanspring516@gmail.com
MEDICALKathieMarinokathie.m.m@gmail.com
OUTREACHMartinChurchmartinchurch@sbcglobal.net
PRDebHowardoas2014@aol.com
SECURITYRayMaustbuckaroo48@gmail.com
SPEC ASSTAlexCoffeyalexcoffey@live.com
SPIRITUALAlanCoffeyalanecoffey@yahoo.com
STAFFTishHusslady355@unseen.is
STAFF COOR/TerryTrussellterrygtrussell@bellsouth.net
VIDEO
VOLS???
OAS site 
SOCDonJohnsonospreynest@unseen.is

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As a new member, this is great info. I want to help however I can and have already reached out to other members with good results. I think my skills and resources are best applied through your Media/Public Relations Team Leader = Karin Smith. I will contact her. Thanks so much for what you all are doing.

• Great idea to have a Media/Public Relations Team, however, the Karin Smith link posted above = Page Not Found?

• I also need info on how to contact White Wolf, and the exact website to publish to send Others to this. Thanks, J
  • Thank you so much for refreshing our memory and informing the newcomers!  God bless you!!!!!!!!

• Am I correct in assuming that the OAS operation in DC is a go? If so, isn't  it wise to make hotel reservations now?

• This is a fantastic post. I just reposted it in the 'main room' and will bookmark it for easy access to refer ppl. Thanks!

• Totally understand that, but until other shelter  arrangements are made clear to me, a hotel is a good start.

• A-TEN-TION:
    NOW is the TIME for all GOOD Veterans PATRIOTS to COME to the AID of Our COUNTRY...to REGAIN the PRIVILEGE of Our CONSTITUTIONAL HERITAGE,to... "LET FREEDOM RING", ...as WE DEFENDED since JUNE 16 1775... "PERIOD".
    Robert David Hummel USA RET Inverness FL 34452

• As a new member I have a question about how the website works. After a one day wait to be accepted, I went on, set up my page and found a tab at the top for resources. This drop down had  a treasure trove of downloadable PDF files. I got several indispensable manuals. The very next day that great tab is gone. Can we have that tab back? I found that resource tab very much needed. Getting prepared for the worst.

• Unfortunate crash of some sort removed a number of tabs.  Not sure if that one can be recovered.

This reply was deleted.