Something is brewing !!!

Something Huge Is Brewing! Military Just Approved Marines for Activation On US Soil
By Dahboo77 on in Alternative News

The order titled Manpower Guidance for Activation and Deactivation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines Ordered to Active Duty ISO Defense Support of Civil Authorities details how Marines will be called to “active duty” upon orders from the U.S. Navy.
Learn More:
https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/1979422/manpower-guidance-for-activation-and-deactivation-of-reserve-component-rc-marin

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All of this sounds like the Democrats are planning something to get rid of Donald Trump.
    But it could also be possible that Trump is preparing for a full blown coup D'Etat against him.
    We also have to keep in mind that Donald J. Trump is the Commander in Chief of the military, NOT Barack Hussein Obama or Adam Schiff.
    The President alone has the power to call up the Military, NOT Congress or some committee chairman.

• Trump IS fighting back against this Coup D' Etat by the Democrats.
      He has blocked all administration officials from appearing and testifying before these bogus impeachment hearings.
      Trump is trying to force them to hold a full vote for impeachment in the house of representatives.
      Only with that full vote by the house can he call his own witnesses, up until that point he (Trump) and the Republicans have not been allowed to counter any claims or accusations, the democrats simply refused to let them testify. So Trump is forcing them into either full Legal, Constitutional impeachment hearings or drop it and shut up.

No more one-sided accusations with no rebuttals or defense.

• mark levin last night was all over this

• It does look as though something is brewing around Washington. The Dems are in full assault against Trump.
    Just as we predicted two years ago they will do ANYTHING to destroy Trump and this country.
    These so-called Left-wing liberals being lead by the Communists are trying to start a real nasty bloody civil war.
    And they intend to do that by any means necessary, the end justifies the means. And the end of America as a free People's Republic is the goal.
    My advice at this point is BE PREPARED. Be prepared for civil war, be prepared to try to survive.

• there are several things that can be happening i agree that the pres is preparing for a possible coup d'etat a real possibility; i hope i am wrong but praying he wins in 2020 i believe they may try to john kennedy him.     i hope not.   there are other things that can be going on but right now prepare is right.  civil war we are on that brink 

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27