http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/29/State-Dept-Blocking-Lawyers-Fromk-Representing-Benghazi-Whistle-blowers?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

John Kerry in Afghanistan

According to former US Attorney Joe DiGenova, the State Department is standing in the way of lawyers trying to represent whistleblowers in the ongoing investigation into the events at the US Consolate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.  

DiGenova appeared with me and co-host Brian Wilson this morning on "Mornings on the Mall" on WMAL-FM in Washington DC.  

"The Department of State is refusing to grant clearances to Victoria (Toensing) and other people who want to represent the whistleblowers in an attempt to prevent the testimony," DiGenova said, referring to the upcoming hearing before Rep. Darrel Issa's House Oversight Committee.  

DiGenova called the stand-off a "constitutional showdown" and added, "Congress is going to win. The administration's effort to cover up what happened in Benghazi is going to fail."

Listen to the entire interview here: 

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The illegal setting president, (American is without a legal setting President) and Holder will do anything to block the truth coming out.

• I would like to believe this, but I have my doubts. The tentacles of corruption from this regime are too widespread. Just ask Chris Kyle. No disrespect meant for Kyle.

• Once we get past these people who are blocking lawyers for whistleblowers, we should put each person on trial themselves for attempting to hide the truth. It's called obstruction and is punishiable by jail sentence.
    • Personally, from my gut instinct, we have a very few select Senators that might file the paperwork, but with Mr. Holder as the chief justice I am not going to hold my breath. I still say that it will be "WE THE PEOPLE" ARMED who are going to resolve the issues we face with a totally tyrannical government and soon....

• Anything new here? The low life(not all) in Gov. are nothing but a bunch of lying spoiled little people that think they are above the 'Law of The Land' . Time to make them pay for what they have done and are doing!

Thank You!

• That anything will be resolved in any kind of favorable way. Those whistleblowers will either be discredited by attacks on them in the msm or they will just disappear into the sunset by various means. I know I sound cynical,  but after all I've seen it's hard not to be.

• Well  done Jerry,  Pick  the  color  of  the  curtains  that  will  cover  the  sunset..//!!

• I don't have to. I think you already know what color. Look at Seal Team 6 members lost and the Benghazi fiasco.

• I with you, White Wolf!

• THIS DAMN MAN (OBAMA)  IS GOING TO DESTROY AMERICA WHAT EVER IT TAKES.......AND PEOPLE WE BETTER STAND UP NOW AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK NOW.

This reply was deleted.