Constitutional Emergency

Stolen Honor - John Kerry - War Criminal By His Own Words...........A War Criminal As Secretary of State?

Friends,

I have been wounded in heart, mind, and spirit given the conditions of America today.  But my wounds are superficial compared to many that gave all and suffered unspeakable sacrifice for our nation.

Now, Barack Obama would ignore all the despicable, treasonous, outlandish, distortion, betrayal, and war crimes Kerry himself admits he committed, and select this p...o...s... for the Obama cabinet.

For a man to dishonor, lie, invent fabrications, purposefully and falsely accuse Viet Nam warriors of the most vile and vicious atrocities, should result by any humanitarian standard in incarceration with prejudice.  My heart weeps, my soul cries out for justice, my mind tells this cannot be happening in America...what have we become?

John Kerry, a war criminal just a few days away from a congressional hearing and vote that could confirm his as Secretary of State...a man with the character of a rat, snake, roach, gaining through perjured testimony he gave Congress forty years ago is now deemed worthy of honor...a thought that has me shaking between weeping and puking...

The video “Stolen Valor” at the link below will confirm all I have written.
I pray God will stop this miscarriage of justice and cause men/women to stand up in support of integrity, honor, and rejection of John Kerry’s nomination.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John Kerry is a Fabian Society member, a devote communist.  That makes him perfect for the US State Dept.

Birds of a feather, well selected to go and misrepresent America to the rest of the world .Why am I not surprised.This is just another fulfillment of THE HARBINGER a book all of us should read.

I cannot remember anytime in my 74 years a time when this nation has slumped so low as to elect the likes of Barack Obama who in turn appoints Kerry, Clinton and their likes to leadership positions of our nation.

I have just emailed this to angus_king@Qkikng.senate.gov  and susan_collins@collins.senate.gov  along with this:

Barack Obama would ignore all the despicable, treasonous, outlandish, distortion, betrayal, and war crimes Kerry himself admits he committed, and select this p...o...s... for the Obama cabinet.

For a man to dishonor, lie, invent fabrications, purposefully and falsely accuse Viet Nam warriors of the most vile and vicious atrocities, should result by any humanitarian standard in incarceration with prejudice.  My heart weeps, my soul cries out for justice, my mind tells this cannot be happening in America...what have we become?

John Kerry, a war criminal just a few days away from a congressional hearing and vote that could confirm his as Secretary of State...a man with the character of a rat, snake, roach, gaining through perjured testimony he gave Congress forty years ago is now deemed worthy of honor...a thought that has me shaking between weeping and puking...

The video “Stolen Valor” at the link below will confirm all I have written.
I pray God will stop this miscarriage of justice and cause men/women to stand up in support of integrity, honor, and rejection of John Kerry’s nomination.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

I wrote the following email to all of the Republican members of the Senate Judicial Committee that will vote on the confirmation of John Kerry for Secretary of State:

Dear Senator xxxxx,

I am contacting you in hopes that you will speak for us Vietnam Veterans who were slandered by the President’s nominee for Secretary of State.  Granted, your efforts to block his nomination will likely fail as you will be outnumbered by those who would “rubber stamp” him… but at least you can expose him for the lying, treacherous, disloyal and self-serving political opportunist that he is.  Here are some suggestions:

• Ask him to once again describe his famous Christmas Eve, secret mission into Cambodia... which is most interesting since he weren't even in SE Asia during the Christmas time of that year.

• Ask him if consorting with our nation’s enemies part of your "Diplomatic Experience"... like North Vietnam while we were at war? The Sandinistas while we were engaged in conflict in Central America? The butcher Assad and Saddam Hussein in the Middle East... and the Russians and Chinese when we were engaged in the Cold War?

• Ask him to explain how he recruited his fellow "Winter Soldiers" to come and testify before Congress about atrocities committed by our American Soldiers and Marines... when most of the so called witnesses he recruited were never even in the military or had ever gone to Vietnam?

• Ask him remind us of his eye witness accounts of our Vietnam Veterans being as ruthless as the hordes of Gangues Khan? Ask him to please tell us when and where he observed these atrocities that first hand?

• Ask him why his Silver Star citations were signed by a Secretary of the Navy... years and years after the war was over?  

• Ask him if it is true as charged by eye witnesses, that his Purple Hearts were as a result of your own incompetence… friendly fire by your own hand? 

• Ask him if he is so brilliant why he couldn't pass the Bar Exam.

• Ask him if the reason that he parked his boat in Rhode Island was it to avoid taxes on it in his home state?

• Ask him why the men who served with him in Vietnam universally hate his guts, along with 99.9% of all Vietnam Veterans. 

Is this the face America wants to present to the rest of the world? A man who has made a career of lies, falsehoods and deceit? I can think of no human being who symbolizes the term "Ugly American" more than John Kerry.  He is a documented liar, phony, arrogant, traitor if there ever was one!

Is John Kerry a man we should be proud to be hailed as a "Great American"? Can any foreign leader ever trust a single word out of this man's mouth when it is documented that he has lied to his own countrymen time after time after time? Is this the best we have to offer?

It is my sincere hope and prayer that you will show the courage to expose this nominee, for he is an insult… a mortal insult… to all who have served.

Sincerely,

Phil “Hands” Handley

Colonel, USAF (Ret.)

Unfortunately he will not. I have never seen our nation in so much trouble. Why in God's name would the people of this nation elect scum like obama so he could appoint people like Clinton and Kerry, traitors all. 

John Kerry is a vile traitor that should be in jail for the rest of his life.. What a rotten individual.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service