Constitutional Emergency

Citizens for the Constitution;

26 December, 2013

Erik Rush, black columnist, author, and frequent guest on FNC, CNN, and numerous talk radio show, writes and says out loud what we all know in our hearts and our minds to be true: Obama is a foreign-backed Marxist Islamic fraud masquerading as a legitimate occupier of the office of president of the United States, and whose objectives include the effective destruction of America as we know it!

Plant these facts reiterated below firmly in your mind, and then tell them to everyone you know … so that we may all be fully prepared for the imminent upheaval to come as we begin the process of ‘removing this obscenity of an administration from Washington, D.C.’!

In Liberty and In Truth.

Neil B. Turner

Citizens for the Constitution

NBTurner@RoadRunner.com

Stop pretending Obama is our president

Exclusive: Erik Rush warns that havoc wreaked on America has been deliberate

www.wnd.com/2013/12/stop-pretending-obama-is-our-president/

Published 25 December, 2013

author-imageby Erik Rush

Erik Rush is a columnist and author of sociopolitical fare. His latest book is "Negrophilia: From Slave Block to Pedestal - America's Racial Obses... In 2007, he was the first to give national attention to the story of Sen. Barack Obama's ties to militant Chicago preacher Rev. Jeremiah Wright, initiating a media feeding frenzy. Erik has appeared on Fox News' "Hannity and Colmes," CNN, and is a veteran of numerous radio appearances.

When are we going to stop pretending that the individual representing himself as Barack Hussein Obama and currently holding the office of president of the United States is anything other than a foreign-backed, Marxist operative and Islamist whose objectives include the effective destruction of America as we know it?

As I advised my streaming show audience this week, I – or anyone else, for that matter – could crack the façade concerning our president’s motives in seconds on any one of the national television news shows on which I’ve appeared by asking one simple question:

“Why is it that everything – everything – Obama has done has had a detrimental effect on America?” Enumerating them and clarifying said motives would, of course, be child’s play.

Nobody is that stupid, save for those shuffling around in institutions or under lock and key in the care of loved ones. Nor do I believe anyone is as incompetent or unlucky as one would have to be to have consistently botched everything from America’s economy to national security. In light of the developments of the last few months, the evidence of Barack Obama’s sabotage and treason has not only become agonizingly clear, but it convicts both those in the press who still consider themselves journalists, as well as anyone who has taken an oath to uphold our Constitution.

The elephant in the room – which even conservative pundits seem to be skirting – is that it has all been done deliberately.

Last week, congressional Reps. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn, Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, and Steve King, R-Iowa, carried out a “secret” trip to the Middle East. As reported by the Washington Post and the Washington Times, the three took commercial flights, thus placing themselves in harm’s way, while visiting Beirut, Cairo and Tripoli, and conducting closed-door meetings with top-level officials in these places.

The actions of Obama toward arming rebels fighting the Assad regime in Syria (many of these being al-Qaida and other Islamist affiliates) were plainly treasonable offenses. The ongoing investigation into the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi indicates that the administration’s deportment was rife with criminality. Overall, the blatantly unconstitutional and potentially criminal actions of this president, both domestically and on the international stage, are legion.

Two weeks ago, the Turkish press reported that Naglaa Mahmoud, wife of Egypt’s ousted President Mohamed Morsi, stated in an interview that Bill and Hillary Clinton had been involved with the Muslim Brotherhood since the 1980s. Mahmoud has been tied to operations dedicated to returning her husband to power, according to the Egyptian government. As the reader may be aware, Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff when she was secretary of state was Huma Abedin (wife of disgraced Rep. Anthony Weiner). Her family members are heavy hitters in the Muslim Brotherhood.

Following this, there have been unconfirmed reports that the Egyptian government has named Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in criminal complaints, claiming that they conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow the interim government and return Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood to power.

Is the fact that the president of the United States and his former secretary of state are being indicted as international criminals not newsworthy? In my view, even rumors of such a thing are newsworthy, inasmuch as it gives an indicator of America’s international standing. Yet, as of this writing, the president is on vacation in Hawaii, pretending to be a garden-variety liberal Democrat, while even elements of the conservative press contribute to perpetuating the charade.

Today, it was also reported that Egypt’s military-backed interim government has officially declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group.

Over the last week, my discussions with colleagues have centered around these stories, as well as that of the eight Democrat lawmakers who recently proposed The Federal Death Penalty Abolition Act (HR 3741), a bill that would eliminate the death penalty for acts of espionage and treason.

I’ll leave it to the reader to connect those dots.

I realize that the supposed historical significance of this president and the cult of personality around him gave rise to his receiving inordinate latitude regarding his policies and actions – but it is time to stop playing games. A colleague recently stated that we are one false flag event away from America essentially descending into totalitarianism. As the opposition closes in on Obama – and it is – he is increasingly likely to employ the most ruthless weapons in his arsenal of contingencies. We must not forget that America’s downfall is a century-long Marxist dream.

It is now up to those in the press who are capable of simple arithmetic, as it were, and anyone left in Congress who possesses a spine to rally behind Bachmann, Gohmert and King toward removing this obscenity of an administration from Washington with all due haste.

© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com.

Views: 772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it IS very scary knowing ignorant people can be so dangerous.  Even our own children can end up being dangerous if they nark on people having guns when they want to take our guns away like Hitler did.  God help us.  We are in the scariest times ever, even more so, than when we fought for independence from England.  Keep being a Christian patriot.  We serve a MIGHTY God who will always be victorious!  =)

Look up these terms:

Harry Magee Burleson Texas

There is a lot NOT said about the situation, such as the description of what the "no knock warrant" was directed at: hard drugs and stolen guns which neither one was found on the property. 

I am not defending Magee in having marajuana on his property (as the amount found was a misdemeanor) however the incident is a valid indication of how close we are to becoming a police state.

Facts the MSM is NOT releasing on the case:

Magee is labeled as a "felon". Granted he has a past felony conviction but through statute of the constitution of Texas he had regained the rights to bear arms at his residence legally. However the MSM is twisting facts to make it appear Magee had no right to have any form of self defence at his home.

MSM is also not really interested in the fact that the Deputy who requested the no knock warrant specifically, was the first through the busted-in door, and also has personal ties with Magee's family. I personally suspect a family feud in this. 

These poorly made choices in eagerness to get a notch in his belt cost this Deputy his life.

Please please PLEASE look into this. 

A deputy sheriff, someone who is supposed to protect the people, exaggerated what he knew of a misdemeanor into looking like a federal crime. 

ALL the facts need to be brought to light.

WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IS THAT MOST PEOPLE DON 'T KNOW THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT ANY OF THIS STUFF +++  BECAUSE IT IS NOT ON ANY NATIONAL NEWS STATIONS ++++++ IF MORE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE ++++++ THE QUESTION IS HOW DO WE GET THE TRUTH ON NATIONAL NEWS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

William....please stop yelling...it's us...the choir.

You are so right,though! But if, we lower our voices and just portray common sense, the truth will prevail.  No matter what your neighbor's leanings are. they still feel that uncomfortable knot, in the pit of their stomachs, as we do.  Trust me on this.  Everybody is looking over their shoulder because our government has become such a ghost to us. 

So...If you can get your blood pressure back down to a not so explosive level and start asking more intuitive questions you might be able to reach the people that have their heads in the sand.  Our Mission is to sell the American Dream to the recipients of it...Anger will not make the sell.

I admire your passion, use it constructively.

Cause a scene. 

Read Gordievsky :"Inside KGB", you will learn, that everything Obama and his honchos is well planned ahead and you will learn, how is done. It is history book from Lenin to Garbitchov... pardon me.. Gorbatchev

Are we, along with former European Nations going to have it be said about us, when the dictatorship manifests itself, "And Not a Shot was Fired?" We have reached the most critical period in our history as a nation, and hoards of people are fallen into the ditch and are sleeping.

More and more people ARE waking up.  I have seen this in my own circle of friends.  Don't give up hope! 

Obama is most definitely a muslim Marxist traitor who MUST be removed from office.

Always remember some politicians who APPEAR to be a traitor, might actually be a PATRIOT.  Always think outside the box!!!  Read the book Sun Tzu and study war tactics.  Deception is always used in war.  Certain Congressman who are "turn coats" might actually be appearing as such when they really aren't.  I believe there is a grand scheme to WAKE UP MORE PEOPLE so they can prepare since our military and police can't be everywhere when SHTF.   They probably want more and more people thinking, "what the hell is going on??"  You don't think this isn't possible that politicians who appear to be traitors really aren't ?  You don't think we don't have moles? 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service