Constitutional Emergency

Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

Dear Veterans and Patriots, 

I want to make you aware that my mother, and Dad's wife of almost 54 years, passed from Dad's cradling arms to the Lord's eternal arms on May 18, 2017, at 0918 hours. We are missing her so much,  yet celebrating her healing and eternal life in heaven as a faithful believer in Jesus Christ and a loving child of God the Father

http://www.brackneyfuneralservice.com/obituaries.php

Col. Harry (and Mary) Riley (U.S. Army Ret.)

111 Overview Dr. 

Crestview, FL 33426

In Lieu of flowers"

Donations would be greatly appreciated to: 

The Lupus Foundation of America Florida Chapter

2300 High Ridge Road

Suite 375

Boynton Beach, FL. 33426

(In honor of Mary Riley) 

Visitation/Viewing:

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Brackney Funeral Service

480 E. James Lee Boulevard

Crestview, FL. 32539

Funeral Service at above...

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Interment 5///24/17 at 2 PM

Barrancas National Cemetary

Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida

1 Cemetery Road

Pensacola, FL. 32508

Please feel free to share with Veterans and Patriots who have stood alongside my father. Cards of personal encouragement to Col. Riley would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your love and support during this difficult time.

Kathie (Riley) Marino  

Mary Riley was a dedicated supporter of her husband's mission and did her part to serve those who served the nation by caring for and supporting the spouse's and families of those service members under Col. Riley's many commands. We will miss her greatly but rejoice in her salvation through Jesus Christ and her arrival into the arms of God the Father. 

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harry and Kids,
I am saddened by the news about Mary. I was proud to have met you both in March of 2007 down in Pensacola, Fl. , back when we were "Eagles".

She is not gone who is fondly remembered. She is your "point man" for that better place.

Evie Mercon
Wingwoman

Praise God for this beautiful mother  who gave it all, She now is in Masters Arms hearing them say: Well done, good

and faithful servant over a few things. I will make you a ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your  Lord.

Mt 25: 21     Your Brother in Christ,  Love Joe

Just read of the Passing of Mary and her returning to the arms of her Heavenly Father. Her family is in my prayers.
I am convinced that as believers in Yeshua our life does not end with a "period" but with a "comma" as Mary awaits her ressurection, the putting on of her glorified body and her eternal marriage to her bridegroom, I rejoice that she is one of the chosen to rule and reign with Christ for eternity. Now she rests in the Shalom of God, I pray the family and all who knew her also experience "Shalom".
Your Brother and co-laborer in the Gospel:
Michael.

Col. Riley, I am so very sorry for your loss. I might be able to make it to the Barrancas Cemetery. I live in Gulf Breeze with my husband. We are both Army veterans. God bless you and your family as you make it through together through love!     Wendy & Terry Bishop @ HeyMon328@aol.com

Sir, I am so sorry for your loss.  God bless you and your family.

Ariel Adams

Col. Riley,

I add my prayers that you and your family will be at peace knowing she is with the Lord.  It is a far, far better place to which she has gone.

V/R,

Mike Travis

I'm sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts. Prayers for strength and healing.

My sincere condolences for the loss of your wonderful wife, may God comfort you in your time of loss.  Harry, I will keep you in my prayers, God bless you my dear friend and patriot.

Sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. May God Bless you all.

My most sincere condolences. I am sorry for your trouble. My respects to the family and my prayers for comfort for all who are grieving the loss.

Col. Riley, my deepest condolences on the passing of your wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I will add you to our prayer list for our Wednesday night services. May God give you strength and comfort in the coming days. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service