Constitutional Emergency

Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

Dear Veterans and Patriots, 

I want to make you aware that my mother, and Dad's wife of almost 54 years, passed from Dad's cradling arms to the Lord's eternal arms on May 18, 2017, at 0918 hours. We are missing her so much,  yet celebrating her healing and eternal life in heaven as a faithful believer in Jesus Christ and a loving child of God the Father

http://www.brackneyfuneralservice.com/obituaries.php

Col. Harry (and Mary) Riley (U.S. Army Ret.)

111 Overview Dr. 

Crestview, FL 33426

In Lieu of flowers"

Donations would be greatly appreciated to: 

The Lupus Foundation of America Florida Chapter

2300 High Ridge Road

Suite 375

Boynton Beach, FL. 33426

(In honor of Mary Riley) 

Visitation/Viewing:

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Brackney Funeral Service

480 E. James Lee Boulevard

Crestview, FL. 32539

Funeral Service at above...

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Interment 5///24/17 at 2 PM

Barrancas National Cemetary

Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida

1 Cemetery Road

Pensacola, FL. 32508

Please feel free to share with Veterans and Patriots who have stood alongside my father. Cards of personal encouragement to Col. Riley would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your love and support during this difficult time.

Kathie (Riley) Marino  

Mary Riley was a dedicated supporter of her husband's mission and did her part to serve those who served the nation by caring for and supporting the spouse's and families of those service members under Col. Riley's many commands. We will miss her greatly but rejoice in her salvation through Jesus Christ and her arrival into the arms of God the Father. 

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sincere condolences to you and your family. May the peace of God be with you during your time of grieving.

Col. Riley.
My condolences and prayers for you and your family.
It’s comforting to know that she is with her Saviour having finished her labor here on earth.
I didn’t have the privilege of knowing her, but I know I will in the future.
May the Shalom of G-d comfort you and your family .

So sorry.

So very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service