Constitutional Emergency

SUPPORT HR 3226--FOXX INTRODUCES BILL TO STOP FUNDING TO CZARS!

14 September 209

Politics : Foxx cosponsors legislation to rein in unelected “czars”

WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Representative Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced that she is cosponsoring legislation (H.R. 3226) to re-establish Congress’s constitutional role in the presidential appointment of government ‘czars’. Since taking office, President Obama has appointed dozens of powerful administration officials, popularly known as ‘czars’, outside the Senate confirmation process established by the Constitution.

“In the past eight months the Obama administration has appointed more than 30 czars with power over every conceivable area of government and very few have gone through the constitutionally mandated Senate confirmation process,” Foxx said. “Congress must reclaim its oversight role in the confirmation process of high-ranking administration officials.”

“As the recent dust-up over President Obama’s green jobs czar shows, transparency and accountability matter,” Foxx said. “I believe that every President should be advised by the best and brightest our country has to offer. But I am concerned that the proliferation of unaccountable czars threatens to undermine our system of checks and balances.”

H.R. 3226, the Czar Accountability and Reform Act cuts off funding for czar positions which have not been subject to Senate confirmation. To date the Obama administration has appointed ‘czars’ with authority in areas from bank and auto bailouts to technology and energy policy.

www.virginiafoxx.com

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are called Commissars not Czars They have almost unlimited widespread authority. This bill is a very good idea to have restrictions on these unconstitutional appointees.
JUST SENT THIS TO GLENN BECK
According to Wikipedia GWB had 31 czars, BHO currently has 32 but I don't agree that these should be presidential appointees, it is my belief that every office in government should be filled by election. If a president has a majority, what is to stop him from having 100 or even 200 czars? To allow congress to regulate it self . . . In my thinking is wrong. Nor do I believe they should be allowed to vote themselves pay raises. Who would be dumb enough to turn down a pay raise?
We need to end the tyranny of Scumbama and it has to be today! Rep Foxx has it right, if the bastards aren't voted on by the Congress, they don't need to be paid, let alone be in any position of authority in the government.
Its about damn time someone did something. I was beginning to think ALL of Congress was in cahoots together Dems and Repb both. These unconstitutional 'Czars' usurp the power of Congress and takes away the seperation of powers that the Congress is suppose to have. I sure hope it passes, these czars that anwser to 'the one that walks on water' instead of Congress has to stop.
Rick
I agree Put my name in! This has gone on too long. We have created a monster in the form of Congress and the Senate. Shame on us for thinking the Bums in Washington DC are out for the people's best interest. It is a shame and this Country will pay a high Price to restore our Freedom back! However Back it will be! God Bless Our Efforts!
i have to agree with Mario on this one. ANY person with as much power as they have should HAVE to be elected by THE PEOPLE. I don't trust obama to stick with what congress says if they don't agree with him. He's already shown that he's not above strong-arm tactics. Personally, i'd LOVE to see Glenn Beck run for office!
I thought I heard that this was voted on today, and defeated along party lines. Maybe on Beck or Rush. Pretty sure it got shot down. The dems in Congress are under B.O's control.
Patriots, I strongly support this effort and urge everyone to contact their reps to do so also. Also, there is another mechanism that works even more quickly and that is to have one of our Representatives request a Comptroller General Ruling on the legality of expenditures of Government funds for the purpose of hiring these CZARS, I am going to notify my Representative to do just that. This a little used (perhaps not that well known any more) tool that has been used before to stop the President and others from spending taxpayer dollars without benefit of laws allowing them to do so. It appears to me that Congress has not passed any spending bills which includes dollars for Czars salaries, and expenses so it make sense that doing so is not legal. Comptroller General rulings carry the force of law and cannot be overruled by anyone but the courts. This seems so much more expedient and effective. Of course it may not appear to be politically expedient to some Democrats particularly when the headlines start appearing around the country "CZARS MUST GO SAYS COMPTROLLER GENERAL"
I don't think any of the Czars in other administrations were avowed communists and racists.
TELL ME WHO YOU ARE WITH AND I WILL TELL WHO YOU ARE

DIME CON QUIEN ANDAS Y TE DIRE QUIEN ERES

Just look at all the anti-America people on this list....
Afghanistan Czar: Richard Holbrooke- Ultra liberal anti-gun, former Gov.of New Mexico . Pro Abortion and legal drug use.
AIDS Czar: Jeffrey Crowley A Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and Special Status, including free health care for gays.
Auto recovery Czar: Ed Montgomery- Black radical anti business activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks. Univ of Maryland Business School Dean teaches US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.
Border Czar: Alan Bersin- former failed Superintendent of San Diego . Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno - to keep borders open to illegals
California Water Czar: David J. Hayes Sr. Fellow of radical environmentalist group, "Progress Policy". No training or experience in water management.
Car Czar: Ron Bloom- Auto Union worker. Anti business & anti nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto Union owned. How did this happen?
Central Region Czar: Dennis Ross- Believes US policy has caused Mid East wars. Obama apologist to the world. Anti gun and pro abortion.
Domestic Violence Czar: Lynn Rosenthal- Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male castration.
Drug Czar: Gil Kerlikowske- devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle . Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of drugs.
Economic Czar: Paul Volcker -Head of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy. Member of anti business "Progressive Policy" organization.
Energy and Environment Czar: Carol Brower- Political Radical -Former head of EPA -- known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Faith-Based Czar: Joshua DuBois - Political Black activist-Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti gun ownership lobyist.
Great Lakes Czar: Cameron Davis- Chicago radical anti business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management. Former ACORN Board member
Green Jobs Czar: Van Jones- (since resigned). Black activist Member of American Communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes. Black activist with strong anti-white views.
Guantanamo Closure Czar: Daniel Fried -Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the war on terrorism.
Health Czar: Nancy-Ann DeParle. - Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong Health Care Rationing proponent. She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.
Information Czar: Vivek Kundra- born in New Delhi, India . Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails.
International Climate Czar: Todd Stern- Anti business former White House chief of Staff- Strong supporter of the Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming.
Intelligence Czar: Dennis Blair- Ret Navy. Stopped US guided missile program as "provocative". Chair of ultra liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.
Mideast Peace Czar: George Mitchell Fmr. Sen from Maine- Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots". Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual.
Pay Czar: Kenneth Feinberg- Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY. Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs.
Regulatory Czar: Cass Sunstein- Liberal activist judge-believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good". Rules against personal freedoms many times -like private gun ownership. Believes animalsshould have same legal rights as humans. Your dog should be able to sue you.
Science Czar: John Holdren- Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.
Stimulus Accountability Czar: Earl Devaney- spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico . Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico.
Sudan Czar: J. Scott Gration- Native of Democratic Republic of Congo. Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations.
TARP Czar: Herb Allison- Fannie May CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.
Terrorism Czar: John Brennan- Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.
Technology Czar: Aneesh Chopra- No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti doctor activist. Supports Obama Health care Rationing andsalaried doctors working exclusively for the Gov. health care plan.

Urban Affairs Czar: Adolfo Carrion Jr.- Puerto Rican. Anti American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire "slum lord" of the Bronx , NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes to pay for minority housing and health care.
Weapons Czar: Ashton Carter- Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America . No Other "policy" WMD Policy Czar: Gary Samore- Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy".

They all report directly to Obama and not one was approved by congress. In other words, they were all appointed by Obama and circumvented congress.
It seems to me the Democrats are shooting everything down that tries to stop the Obama train. We evidently are not getting to enough of them. Also it seem to me someone or some group needs to bring legal action against Obama in order to stop him. With the checks and balance system, Congress seems to be useless so we have to use the courts before it is too late!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service