I'm thinking there are already boots on the ground.

Twana

Bare Naked Islam

Just in case WHAT? Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, the Mutt & Jeff of American Defense policy. We are so screwed.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We do not need to be there.

• No, Debrajoe, we do not need to be there.

Irrelevant.

The imperial white house community organizer can't look bad to the rest of the world who knows how incompetent he is.

That's the only reason we are doing this.

John McShame told us that is why we must do it.

Too not make the white house frat boy look bad to the world (he already does you fool McLame)

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/senator-mccain-urges-congr...

• The world already thinks of oscumbag  as a joke and McChicken is the same  our whole congress is a joke

• Boehner's on board (big surprise)

House Speaker John Boehner on Tuesday said he supports President Obama’s call for a military strike on Syria, giving the plan a weighty endorsement ahead of a key hearing on Capitol Hill.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/03/boehner-backs-obama-call...

• Boehner is going to give oscumbag anything he wants bonehead is useless and need to be sent to the frontlines

• No surprise.    He's a republicant (can't do this, can't do that).

He supports Boehner/Ovomit hellcare.  You can't defund it according this dimwit.

He supports immigration.   You gotta do something for the future democrap voters that don't like the bogeyman GOP (like amnesty will get them enrolled as republicrats -- another dimwit thought)

He is a traitor to the republican party.

I hope the GOP is getting the message as more and more are withholding funds to the general fund for the party.

• Donnie,  Boehner  has  already Caved---IN;;;  the  Marines  and  200  Tomohawk  missles~~~total of  12  ships  at  the  Ready..!! 

• Make sure he is whining and crying when you send him and give him defective parts for a weapon, don't put it together for him either, make him do it and just a knife and let's see what He will experience, hopefully a very short life. He has no balls or integrity.

• More lies to trick the sheeple.

It works every time.

They will be in their sugar daddy's corner cheering him on although when Bush did anything they cried like babies and told us what a monster he was.

Expect another long haul for our weary, worn out troops.

God Bless our military.

• Twana....I am with you!!!  No doubt there ARE boots on the ground!   

This reply was deleted.