According to the Drudge Report Obama is bringing in an additional 10,000 Syrian 'refugees' and they are sending most of them to Baltimore.
That10,000 additional refugees is in addition to the already 280,000 that Obama allows to enter the country annually now.

Have you seen that image posted on the home page of this PFA forum?

I believe that photo was taken in Baltimore. If you think that looks bad for America - - wait until these blacks meet up against those Syrian rag heads..

Good luck up there George.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/14/federal-data-u-s-annually-admits-quarter-of-a-million-muslim-migrants/

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/09/13/baltimore-prepares-to-accept-more-syrian-refugees/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Old Rooster,

What's really strange is that most of the Latino immigrants I have spoken to don't want the Syrian refugees here in Maryland. 

Now ain't that a kick in the head? 

• Wow... 10,000 in a town with a failing economy. Obama is just trying to create problems in that community. I wonder how the blacks there love Obama now!?! Looks like it's going to be the gangs vs the immigrants and maybe a few terrorists. My monies on the gangs.
  • My wife and I were just talking about Old Rooster post. We're agreed that Obama's purposely tryingbto create civil unrest. He wants a Nationized police force under the control of DHS. He won't be satisfied until cities are on fire. Man why hasn't someone taken him out? If anyone should be taken out its him.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
22 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27