Constitutional Emergency

The entertainers who get millions of dollars to run around a field of grass for a few hours once a week say their not protesting the Military or the nation. Their protesting an out of control, repressive police force, unjust legal system, racism which they say is rampant thoughout our country, lack of equal pay, and a president who is racist, homophobic and a war monger. REALLY?? If America is so corrupt, with a repressive police force where people can’t get ahead and are discriminated against because of the color of their skin and their immigrants then why are people from all over the world beating down the door to get in here to degree that they will break the law and risk going to jail to get in this racist, unfair
Repressive country? Here’s the truth. This is the greatest country on the face of the earth. It has the highest per capita income in the world, there are more liberties in America than any other country in the world. Your free to come and go as you please, and your ability to succeed is greater in America than any other country in the world. If this country is so bad why does no one leave? All who said if Trump became president they would leave, are still here, still rich, still free, their not oppressed and they have more money than many nations have!! The truth is all this crap is an outright lie. If it was true people would be fleeing here like others are fleeing 3rd world countries. None of this crap is true. It’s all a smoke screen to cover an agenda for those in power to increase their chockhold on others and secure their money, power and control. Football players arnt the smartest people in the world. They kneel for 60 seconds, run around a field, get into an exotic automobile and drive to their million dollar estates.
I’m not buying what any of these protestors, black lives matter, antifa and the rest of these gullable stooges are selling. Even the needy in our country live far above how people in other countries live.
When I stand up and look around I don’t see anything that their saying is true. Do they really think if they say it we will just believe it? Have they forgotten we have eyes to see. The only problems are the ones their causing. If your country is so bad, do what others are doing that live in repressive regimes are doing....... LEAVE........

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael, You also have to take into consideration where all this crap like the current NFL thing is coming from, who is stirring the pot.

While the left-wing media is happy to help out and go along with it all, all of this crap is coming from the Obama (Black) House, his OFA, Organizing for Action.
The name of the game is create chaos and disruption, create racial discord and hatred.
The true mark of the Community Organizer himself.

How do I know it's him doing it?
Take a look at who is protesting and why.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service