Constitutional Emergency

Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all

© JB Williams

jb.uspu@gmail.com

The debate over whether or not Senator Ted Cruz is eligible for the U.S. Presidency is about to end. It has now been confirmed that Senator Ted Cruz is neither a “U.S. natural born Citizen” or a “legal U.S. citizen.”

According to all relative legal citizenship documentation available at present, Senator Ted Cruz was born Rafael Edward Cruz, a legal citizen of Canada on December 22, 1970 and maintained his legal Canadian citizenship from birth until May 14, 2014, 43 years later.

The Cruz Campaign for the U.S. Presidency has claimed that Senator Ted Cruz was a “citizen at birth” via his U.S. mother and a “dual citizen” of both Canada and the United States in 1970 and that by renouncing his Canadian citizenship in 2014, he would become eligible for the Oval Office.

There are several problems with this claim… which make the claim false

1. “citizen at birth” is a 14th Amendment naturalization term based upon “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.”

Senator Cruz was born in Canada, subject to the jurisdiction of Canada. Further, any U.S. citizen by virtue of the 14th Amendment only, is a “citizen” and not a “natural born Citizen,” as you will see below. (Source is Cornell Law on the 14th)

1. “dual citizenship” was prohibited in Canada in December 1970. (Source is Canadian Law)

From May 22, 1868 until December 31, 1946, all residents of Canada were British subjects. There was no such thing as a Canadian citizen or Canadian citizenship until January 1, 1947.

From January 1, 1947 until February 15, 1977, Canadian law prohibited “dual citizenship.” Foreign parents giving birth to a child in Canada in 1970 were forced to choose between Canadian citizenship only, or citizenship in another country, and to declare that with Canadian officials at the time of birth. The parents of Ted Cruz chose and declared “Canadian citizenship” for Rafael Edward Cruz.

1. United States laws make it possible to be a legal U.S. citizen by only the following means…

a)      NATURAL BORN CITIZEN – “As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent.” (The Natural Law as understood by the Founders in Article II of the US Constitution)

b)      NATIVE BORN CITIZEN - All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. (The 14th Amendment definition for “citizen”)

c)       NATURALIZED CITIZEN - the legal act or process by which a non-citizen in a country may acquire citizenship or nationality of that country. It may be done by a statute, without any effort on the part of the individual (aka anchor baby), or it may involve an application and approval by legal authorities, (such as a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) form filed with the US State Department at the time of birth). (This includes “anchor baby” or “citizen at birth” born here or abroad, under the 14th) Source is U.S. State Department

1. “dual citizens” are prohibited from being “natural born Citizens” as it pertains to Article II requirements for the Oval Office.

As the stated purpose of the Article II “natural born Citizen” requirement for the Oval Office is to prevent anyone with foreign allegiance at birth from ever occupying the Oval Office, and all “dual citizens” at birth are born with “dual national allegiance” at birth. The mere condition of “dual citizen at birth” would be a direct violation of the known purpose and intent of the natural born Citizen requirement in Article II. Source is a letter from Founder John Jay in proposing the NBC requirement for t....

Now, Senator Ted Cruz has repeatedly stated that he has never “naturalized” to the United States, which eliminated the possibility that Ted Cruz is a “naturalized” U.S. Citizen.

Senator Ted Cruz has also documented the fact that he was not a “native born citizen” of the United States, but rather a “native born citizen” of Canada on December 22, 1970, who maintained his legal Canadian citizenship until May 14, 2014.

The Harvard opinion letter written by two of Senator Cruz’s Harvard friends, Neal Katyal & Paul Clement, a mere “commentary” on the subject, relies upon the 14th Amendment naturalized citizen at birth concept, despite the fact that Ted Cruz was not “born in or under the jurisdiction of the United States,” was never “naturalized” to the United States, and completely ignoring the fact that Canada prohibited “dual citizenship” in 1970, as well as the fact that “dual citizenship” alone would prevent him from “natural born U.S.” status.

All of this explains why Senator Ted Cruz has no legal U.S. citizenship documentation of any kind. He is not a “natural born” – “native born” or “naturalized” citizen of the United States. Because someone must be one of the three in order to be a legal citizen of the United States, Senator Ted Cruz cannot possibly be a “legal U.S. citizen” of any form.

Only days ago, a 17-year-old first time voter at a New Hampshire town hall meeting for Senator Ted Cruz asked a very reasonable question… “How and why, until recently, were you unaware that you were a Cana...

As the young man explained, this is not an eligibility question, but a credibility question… which Senator Cruz refused to answer, preferring instead to regurgitate the talking points carefully crafted by his Harvard friends and eventually, shouting the young man down, after a Cruz fan in the audience shouted “better a Canadian than a Kenyan!” (VIDEO) Meanwhile, a growing number of Constitutional Law Professors agree, “Cruz is NOT eligible.”

Of course, Senator Marco Rubio is also “ineligible,” as a “native born citizen at birth” by virtue of 14th Amendment “anchor baby” policies only.

In the end, the only possible way to consider Senator Ted Cruz eligible for the Oval Office is if every “undocumented resident alien” is eligible for the Oval Office, which I personally believe is the real agenda of both political parties, as they work to meld the USA into the global commune where there is no legal difference between “natural born Americans” and “undocumented aliens.”

The fact that so many Americans do not know or care to know the truth about the Constitutional “natural born Citizen” requirement for the Oval Office, demonstrates just how far down the road of “hope and change” for the destruction of the Constitutional Republic, the enemy within has already achieved.

Soon, “natural born Americans” will be in the American minority… and they will be ruled by foreigners who have no legal U.S. citizenship at all.

Views: 2118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was eye-opening, to be sure. I posted a link to an article from PubliusHuldah earlier in this conversation. Mostly, I think it got trounced. She makes it very plain what an NBC is. I believe she is spot on. In my genealogical diggings I have studied this end of our American History, so that I could better understand the era in which my sixth great-grandparents lived. (I am a genealogist, that's what we do.) I've learned far more about the Revolutionary period than I EVER was taught in school. The wife really was the property of the husband. Even were they to divorce, the children were considered his. So, it's not a huge stretch to realize that, especially during this time frame, the citizenship of the father would translate to his children.

Since my sixth great-grandfather was, himself, born in August Co., (now Rockingham) Colony of Virginia in 1745, he, too, was 'naturalized' by the Declaration of Independence. The first seven of his many children (18, between his first wife and his second) were born prior to 1776, so they, too, were 'naturalized. His grandchildren were natural born citizens.

Because of this, I've often questioned our current president's eligibility. Although I realize it's moot to pick this fight at this last stage of the game, and until the current Supreme Court undergoes an overhaul, it's also moot.

Thank you for posting this.

Well said you sound like a patriot from that stock. I too. obozo was deemed and so it was. Difficult to impeach a person not elgible to be POTUS. He is what President of the United States of America by Constitution? No impossible that is a fact. He is what President of the US inc by de facto color of law government? Very likely. Office of the President a third and heretofore for me, option.

When one reads the Constitution circa 1819 thru 1860 the contractual document among 38 states multiple times. the current potus is null.

Inc was in control until they killed LaVoy. That is when they lost. It is damage control from here on. Ours to lose from here on.

I need a brag: Vrooman's have been in New Amsterdam since 1664. 2 direct, father and son fought on the blue side against the Brits. I went to the effort to qualify my daughter as DAR, granddaughter did it.

Publius is great until her BAR is challenged. She sees islam very clearly, among many others. I like Anna von Reits even if she is a Kraut. CLGJ gets my support.

I do not trust Trump.  For 60 years he has been pro-abortion, now he is standing with Conservative Republicans which he claims to be one.   Until today.  He now states he is  a Pluralist or a Nationalist.  So which is it?? Does he even know. This man is not even really a Christian, does not live a Christian life. Has been a pro-abortionist for the last 60 years and has suddenly had a Flash of truth and  now, so says he, Pro Life. This is not a God fearing man who has never repented. Not only has he been married three times, so far, however, engaged in  numerous affairs while married.  This is a man without values.  It terrifies me that he could end up President of the United States.  We are presently undergoing a surge of mischief and tremendous danger to our Country by the incumbent illegal occupant and now we are embarking on a  second fraud, who while he may actually be a bona fide Ameriana Citizen will do whatever he wants of the Country.  And he will pound his chest as though he is Tarzan at every little achievement he, Donald Trump, values whether good or bad for the Country just like he takes property from little old ladies, not considering it is not just a piece of land but to them. whether or not it is run down, it is their home.  He does not care or have any feeling for  that, all he know is  he gave them money for it because in his small maind money is everything.  The home is valueless in his eyes.

Helen. So according to your logic a person cannot change his mind?? You must have the same opinion from the cradle to the grave? As for him personally, I'm a Christian and I sin every day. The one thing we need to remember is AT BEST we are all sinners. Myself I was a Democrate and proud of it but as I learned more I changed my beliefs. Even as a Christian I have grown and attended Bible College and then Seminary and have changed some of my Theological beliefs. My point is people change, their views change, their beliefs change. To criticize someone for changing their views is pretty narrow minded don't you think? Now if you feel
He's saying that just to get elected you are certianly free to your opinion but remember then that you must hold that opinion for everyone to be fair. And since we cannot see the heart of man we should take them at their word until their "deeds" prove otherwise, don't you think??

Since I have become a born again Christian, many of my thought processes have changed, from what they had been previously. I have learned, as the Bible says, Judge not, lest ye be judged. I used to be a snap judge of people, and things, but have outgrown that part of what I was.

I was going down the road one day, and looked over next to me at a stop light to the truck on my right. The driver had a really scarred, tortured looking face, and I thought to myself, Man I sure would hate to be that guy, and look so bad. Immediately my heart melted that I thought such a terrible thing. I thought I bet this man has a wife and Children who love his as he is, and it does not really matter what I, or anyone else thinks. Maybe he was a man I could truly call a friend, if I had known him, it is possible his wife kisses him when he walks in the door from work, and his Children run and hug him before they trot off to bed. I thought very lowly of myself, and asked God to forgive my criticism of a man of whom I know only that he has a face that looked strange to me.

I have also discovered through my journey through my Christian life, that I used to snap judge almost everything, and everyone. A man I knew, who lived a quite obviously sinful, and Godless life died, at a relatively early age. My first thought at his funeral was, Well, I guess we all know where his Soul went after he took his last breath. As it turned out, he was in a hospital bed for about 3 hours before death came. He was in extreme discomfort, and obviously in great pain, according to a good friend who was with him at the time. I began to think what a terrible man I was for saying that his soul would likely go to Hell, because of the life he had led. I do not know what went on in his mind in that last few moments, or couple of minutes in his consciousness. He may have felt a deep remorse for the life he had led, decided to accept the Savior, and ask God to forgive him of his many sins, and his Soul then belonged to God, not Satan.

People change, and we as people cannot possibly judge the reality of what they are, or were, without knowing the truth about them. We hear much, but not all of what we hear is true. Those who are anti person X, will say anything about them to discredit, or make them in a bad light, especially if they have something to gain by that action. It is up to us to research, as much as possible the real person, find out what their past was, find out what their friends, relatives, and even their employees felt about them, to get a true idea of who and what they truly are. Even with the deepest search, we can be wrong, but we do our research from reputable sources, and if we do not, we may just cheat ourselves out of the person best to fit the criteria we seek in a Candidate.

I no longer judge by hearsay, possibilities, lies from opponents, or a media who hates all but left. I challenge my mind, to get to as much truth as I can about those in whom I have options, and then choose the one who best serves my own thoughts of what I want my President to be. false witness, lies, deceit, and misinformation are the tools of any seeking the position against all others. Get to the truth, don't false judge, pre judge, or fall for tactics meant to deceive.

freedomfighter, very well put. You appear further along the path than I, but I am also trying to Walk the Walk. I truly believe we are close to the end times. I pray for God's Will be done in this election and that no matter who wins, I will be by that time so far removed (emotionally, etc.) from this Earth that I don't have a melt down.

End times my ass. The FBI, OSP, and possibly foreign mercinaries murdered Robert LaVoy Finnicum in Oregon. My state, how can we let that pass? The government lost when they killed LaVoy. It is just clean up from here on. We have our Constitutional republic back!! It is ours to lose.

This time we know how evil and corrupt POWER is and that starts with US inc.

Freedomfighter.... Well said fellow pilgrim and sojourner!!' Let me ask all of us a couple of questions if I may.... Do you really think any born and bred, intrenched politician on either side of the isle is going to go against the power brokers who behind the scenes are calling the shots and put us on a path contrary to their desires and agenda? Before you answer look at what they done, again actions speak louder than words. No matter what the right says and how they object to the left they go along lock stock and barrel. There are only two on the right who aren't professional politicians, who have lived and work and been highly successful in the business and professional world. Thats Trump and Carson.
Looking at these politians past "actions" do you think no matter which one you choose your going to get a differant outcome? Because if you do I think that is foolish at the least and insanity at its worst. The ONLY possibility of change is to bring in an outsider. One who has enough money who can't be bought who isn't beholden to either parties who has the cahones to bring in business leaders and fill his cabinet with those who can turn the economic mess around. Nations no longer fear us, our boarders are nonexistent, we are being flooded with those who do not share the American Dream and do not want to assimilate, our deficit is at a point of no return our military has been gutted, free speech is becoming nonexistent especially in our institutions of higher learning, they seek to disarm us, they are stealing our land telling owners it isn't your land and you don't own the house you live in, shall I go on??? And if you think for one minute another politician is the answer I can only hope God opens your eyes and the Holy Spirit kicks you in the Butt!!! (Lol)
Listen you know doing the same thing over and over expecting differant results is insanity... So why on earth are you thinking about doing it again!?!? Something to think about on Valuntines day... If you live your country maybe, just maybe it's time to try a new approach....

I believe that it was Mark Twain who said, among other things, "If voting could change anything, they wouldn't let us do it."

Michael, while I vote and will continue to do so as it is one of our duties of citizenship, like you I have no expectations whatsoever that putting yet another sold out career politician lawyer into office will change anything except for the words they use to LIE to us and STEAL from us.

Like you, I also believe it is time, passed time really, for a "new" approach, that being the same one our God fearing, freedom loving Founders used, namely the right and duty to overthrow tyrants and those who side with them.  I pray we may do so peacefully though I have no illusions that the traitors, yes TRAITORS in government will give up their power willingly. So let us pray God will forgive America's sins and Bless those of us who want to return our nation to His leadership once again. It is never too late if enough pray. 

Meanwhile, we must also prepare for the worst case scenario while pledging our lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to the cause of restoring our lawful Constitutional Republic, dedicating our efforts to the one, true, and only God.

I have a observation to make, which will in all likelihood, not be pleasing to most posters on this forum. I do, however, feel it must be said, whither or not popularly received.

We have been bantering, battling, and butt biting for quite some time, over the Legality, or illegality of both Cruz, and Rubio and their bid for President.
It will not matter, one single iota, what we say, or do, regarding this issue. The matter will be settled by the powers that be, and they will either be allowed to run, or not allowed to run. All we say, discuss, or quibble about concerning their eligibility, or lack of it, will be of no consequence in the final outcome. I know there are many here who would like to see Cruz, or Rubio in our Presidents chair, but all the blather, here, about their legality will come to not, as far as what we say or think is concerned.
The only thing we accomplish, in discussion of this matter, is to upset others, make enemies, or cause unrest within the group.
I know it feels good, to be able to get our views on the subject out for others to ponder, but in doing so, we achieve no resolve of the reality or finality of the matter.

Our efforts, instead of being directed at each other, should be sent, emailed, phoned, or faxed to those to whom our dismay could actually sway. These are our representatives, we pay their salaries, and provide all the luxuries they receive, thanks solely to our votes, which keep them in their positions. We need to be threatening them, and making sure they realize that if they do not stand with us, they are against us, and our future votes will most certainly reflect this fact. Their sole purpose for being in office, is to stand up for the ones who they owe, for their votes, and their positions.
I Heard today, that we lost a Conservative SCOTUS member, If this information is correct, then NObama is in the perfect position to appoint another of his puppets into the Supreme Court of the United States, the way I see it, that would put only 3 of nine conservatives still having votes on those things which their rulings, effect all of the Citizens. This leaves, now, 6 left wing law upholding NObama supporters , and beholding to him.
CNN Antonin Scalia, Supreme Court justice, dies at 79 - CNNPolitics.com
CNN - 44 mins ago
(CNN) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, the leading conservative
voice on the high court, has died at the age of 79, a government ...
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia found dead at West Texas ranch
San Antonio Express-News - 8 hours ago
Here's Obama's shortlist for new Supreme Court Justice
New York Daily News - 3 hours ago

This is where our real worries, and concerns should really be right now. We know from past experience, that the one NObama names as successor, will be in his pocket.

You may find this site helpful, I suggest you check it out. http://www.democratichub.com/congress-list.aspx?o=pv&gclid=CIXk...

Do you think he died of natural causes??

I think that a man of his age and health care would die with someone present and holding his hand. Anything other than that is suspect.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service