Constitutional Emergency

Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food

The Examiner

Terror threats appear to be on the rise as FEMA has rushed a $1 Billion order of dehydrated food in the event of attacks on domestic targets in the US.

This is also coming on the heels of one of the largest terror drills performed by the US Navy on American soil, as Operation Solid Curtain is taking place this week.

In an article Tuesday from the Beaufort Observer, many of the largest suppliers of dehydrated foods in the country are dropping their distributors and customers to dedicate their resources to supplying a billion dollar FEMA request and purchase.

One of the nation's largest suppliers of dehydrated food has cut loose 99% of their dealers and distributors. And it's not because of the poor economy. It's because this particular industry leader can no longer supply their regular distribution channels. Why not? Because they're using every bit of manufacturing capacity they have to fulfill massive new government contracts. Look, the government has always been a customer of the industry to some extent. But according to our sources, this latest development doesn't represent simply a change of vendor on the government's part. It's a whole new magnitude of business.

And that's not all.

Apparently, even though they've cut off their regular consumer markets, the industry leader I've just mentioned still can't produce enough survival food to meet the government's vast requirements. How do we know? Earlier this month, FEMA (the Federal Emergency Management Agency) put out a Request for Proposal, or RFP, for even more dehydrated food. The RFP called for a 10-day supply of meals - for 14 million people. That's 420 million meals. Typically, FEMA maintains a stockpile of about 6 million meals. Why the sudden need to increase the stockpile by 420 million more? (And that's in addition to whatever our aforementioned industry leader is supplying.) It almost seems like they're trying to stock a modern day "Noah's Ark," doesn't it?

Single functions or events such as FEMA requesting a purchase of survival food might not stand out as peculiar when it is their responsibility to ensure they are mission ready for unforseen events in the US, but couple this with other pieces of the puzzle, such as the Navy drill of Solid Curtain, which is intended for:

...nationwide "drill" involving all military, and it's a drill based on a severe terrorist attack.

and the public had best be aware of something major potentially occurring on our soil in the near future.  Global events across the world such as the revolutions and protests, the rising spike in oil, the falling dollar, food shortages, and unrest in Wisconsin and Ohio, are bringing us to the point where crisis may take place, whether from domestic or foreign sources.

Terror alerts have been raised by FEMA in the past month, and this new special order of dehydrated food, at the magnitude of $1 Billion dollars in taxpayer money, should be a call for everyone to prepare on your own for any potential crisis.

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you post these in the Forum set up or Preparedness?
I ill post more for those that want them tomorrow. I have a lot of stuff over at SWRPP I can bring over. Glad I could assist you and the other Patriots here.

I hope everyone is prepared for emergencies.  We should all have at least 6 months or more of food and water.  Also medicine and first aid items.  I have been storing food for about 4 months now - just buying here and there from different stores that are having sales like 10 items for $10.00.  Then someone directed me to a great site for storable dehydrated food that has a shelf life of 15 years and contain no GMOs or MSG and taste really great.  You can check it out at www.jwf.myefoods.com.  Just remember God, Guns, Gold and Groceries.  We all have to get serious about this.  God Bless.

Maybe the goal is to stop the private sector from preparing.

We know they think the population is too large.

When the Middle East puzzle is finished with the fall of the Saudi King, there will be all out War. War with Israel, Sunni's against Shia and of course Christians. Once the flow of oil stops so does the food supply. First and most important having what is necessary is good but you must have a way of protecting what you have. Seek out like minded people in your communities for mutual protection. Years ago we had Civil Defense groups in the cities, they went away with the end of the cold war. Our Founders gave us the 2nd Amendment for just this type of crisis. Forming a Well Regulated Militia in your Cities, Counties and State for the security of a Free State is a good idea. A couple of sites you might want to try, WRAM and the Oath Keepers. WRAM stands for a Well Regulated American Militia. Both groups have people in all the major cities and around the USA. There are over 9 million Muslims in the US and you would be hard pressed to find one who really cares about the Country we love. Lots of good sites for basic needs have been posted here. But the main thing is to organize the like minded people in your communities, this is key. We will have to look out for each other because our Government is only looking out for themselves. See you all in DC March 19th
Funny thing is, this food ain't for you and I, It's for the scumbag government officials that will be hiding out after the SHTF
I would think F.E.M.A. is up to absolutely no damned good. I have no trust in the government before Scumbama and with it in the Oval Office I have more loathing of the government than I can remember in the last 58 years I have been on this planet.

The current government was a shadow party for a long time.

Many of the pieces we are seeing were put in place long ago to be rolled out at the right time.

This is why it is so important to know our enemy.

Stand strong with Jesus Christ and listen to His wisdom.

We will defeat them.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service