Constitutional Emergency

The Good News..............Terry Trussell was released from illegal incarceration today............more later.

HABEAS CORPUS FILED YESTERDAY.....  http://nationallibertyalliance.org/sites/default/files/mandamus.pdf

All,

For those planning on attending Terry Trussells next arraignment, be alert as someone is playing games at the Dixie County Court House.  Times are changing for the arraignment.  NOTE IT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR 10:00 AM, Thursday, October 30, 2014

Please attend this important court event.........

If you want to ride with me, send an email to hmriley@cox.net or call me at 850-582-7334.  I will be leaving Crestview, FL at @0300 hours Thursday to drive to Cross City, FL

May God's Holy Spirit of righteousness be a sounding gong in the ear of Judge Hankinson ear.

Harry Riley

When Injustice Becomes Law
Resistance Becomes Duty

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:46 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Terry's Arraignment Thursday TIME CHANGE!!! NOW 10AM

Alert to All,
Terry's Arraignment on Thursday, October 30 2014 is at 10:00 AM
We need your support! Please send this to everyone; every organization; All your
followers/members, immediately.

We need every one that can go, to show up at the court house!
If you need more information, Contact Hagan:
352-502-2060 or email at hagansmith1946@yahoo.com 

The court house address is:
214 Northeast- Highway 351
Cross City, Florida  32628

PLEASE COME - PLEASE CANCEL APPOINTMENTS IF YOU NEED TO - WE MUST PACK THE COURTHOUSE!!!
HOPEFULLY, IF WE DO THIS RIGHT - THIS WILL BE ONE OF OUR FINAL EFFORTS IN FREEING TERRY!  THEY KNOW THEY ARE WRONG!  THEY KNOW WE ARE COMING!  PLEASE COME!  PLEASE HELP!!!

Views: 1668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe in Colorado, Sorry can't be there but Col. H. Riley you and those that attend you have my prayers.

I have not been following this story, though I thought it was worth sharing on another tea party in case someone lived near Cross City and would want to join. I got one reply, and I can't answer his question, as to what did Terry do to get in this situation (challenge Obama's birth certificate?) Here is the question:

Comment by Larry Holland 12 minutes agoDelete Comment

Louise for those of us who have never heard of this person or her case, and couldn't figure out what she did to get arrested by the link, could you please put a little information about her and why the courts, or how , they are

violating her rights. I couldn't make heads or tails out of what she even did by Col. Riley's post  Thanks.

The problem is WE HAVE NO RIGHTS please watch this & pass it far & wide 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlyjo2x4r4A&list=PLB4F96CA79104...

Thanks.

These criminal judges need to be dealt with.

This country started in DEBT! We owed money 2 King George & that's where our problems began.

Until the masses know the truth about our gov. being turned into a corporation in the act 1871 designed to take care of our bankrupt gov.-- til the masses get educated about this issue COVERTLY controlling our live to date NOTHING WILL CHANGE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlyjo2x4r4A&list=PLB4F96CA79104...

The Constitution is no longer the Law of The Land we're living under Maritime Admiralty Law--the Law of the Sea. Maritime Law isn't Law it Uniform Commercial Code ( UCC) & its all about COMMERCE!

Even our courts are a registered business on Dunn & Bradstreet.so there's no Law going on in court--they're managing the public trust & getting as much revenue 4 the state & the fed. gov. as they can. Our city's towns police dept. are all corporations REGISTERED BUSINESSES on DUNN & BRADSTREET so they don't work 4 we the people.

That's why we see all the gold Fringed Flags everywhere. Until this is changed then we'll remain in the dark as 2 how the gov. get away with all their corrupt practices, we'll continue 2 be enslaved 2 a system most people know nothing about!

WAKE UP & RESEARCH THIS  cause its the TRUTH that's been kept from us. this is how & why our country is in the state its in today!

11/1/14- Was praying Victory re 10/30 hearing & Blessings to all there in Terry's support; Spirit bore witness to that Victory while i prayed & afterward- Halleluyah!  just read here of actual release confirming same- again PTL!  Standing our ground in Truth, Justice & Peace, with Love & Joy in our Hearts is always a victorious stance. Love the lion pride photo! 

Please CHOOSE to help we the people to peacefully & lawfully take back America to true Justice & Constitutional common law at www.NationalLibertyAlliance.org

Recent radio interview can be accessed at http://americamatters.us/show-archives/  clicking on "Just The Facts" and then click on 14-10-25 Just The Facts.mp3  

Subject of interview- The "hidden fourth" branch of gov't is discovered & being "resurrected" by we the people to save & restore America in practical manners. This grassroots movement has gained momentum to PEACEFULLY & LAWFULLY restore America to true justice, which we the people CAN choose to orchestrate & participate therein. NLA's Writ of Habeas Corpus on Terry's behalf is worth your attention- do U think it gained the attention of "judge"?

Blessings to us ALL  :D

Here is Jason Hoyts update on what happened at Terry's arraignment Thursday, Oct 30, 2014. Our Constitution is void inside the courtroom in Dixie County.

http://www.jasonwhoyt.com/blog/2014/11/1/justiceforterry-after-21-d...

Praise to God, Terry is out of jail.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service