TERRY TRUSSELL ARRAIGNMENT UPDATE

The Good News..............Terry Trussell was released from illegal incarceration today............more later.

HABEAS CORPUS FILED YESTERDAY.....  http://nationallibertyalliance.org/sites/default/files/mandamus.pdf

All,

For those planning on attending Terry Trussells next arraignment, be alert as someone is playing games at the Dixie County Court House.  Times are changing for the arraignment.  NOTE IT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR 10:00 AM, Thursday, October 30, 2014

Please attend this important court event.........

If you want to ride with me, send an email to hmriley@cox.net or call me at 850-582-7334.  I will be leaving Crestview, FL at @0300 hours Thursday to drive to Cross City, FL

May God's Holy Spirit of righteousness be a sounding gong in the ear of Judge Hankinson ear.

Harry Riley

When Injustice Becomes Law
Resistance Becomes Duty

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:46 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Terry's Arraignment Thursday TIME CHANGE!!! NOW 10AM

Alert to All,
Terry's Arraignment on Thursday, October 30 2014 is at 10:00 AM
We need your support! Please send this to everyone; every organization; All your
followers/members, immediately.

We need every one that can go, to show up at the court house!
If you need more information, Contact Hagan:
352-502-2060 or email at hagansmith1946@yahoo.com 

The court house address is:
214 Northeast- Highway 351
Cross City, Florida  32628

PLEASE COME - PLEASE CANCEL APPOINTMENTS IF YOU NEED TO - WE MUST PACK THE COURTHOUSE!!!
HOPEFULLY, IF WE DO THIS RIGHT - THIS WILL BE ONE OF OUR FINAL EFFORTS IN FREEING TERRY!  THEY KNOW THEY ARE WRONG!  THEY KNOW WE ARE COMING!  PLEASE COME!  PLEASE HELP!!!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can't share on FB. Someone pls do that!

• Done  Kate   and  40  others..!!  Salute  Harry  Riley ~~  God  bless  keep  at--It..!!

• Thanks! 

• I did Kate; and put a boost on it to all 5,000 followers.

• 8143086680?profile=originalLaura and I will be leaving Orlando @ 7am, if anyone needs a ride?? I posted on Facebook!

407-616-1501

• Is is already on FB in the Free Terry Trussell group

• I am in Ohio so I can't attend, but I send my Prayers...God speed!

• Shared on my FB. Don't have a whole bunch of "friends" so I don't know how much it will help but I am trying.  Hope it helps.  This is an unacceptable situation that needs to be resolved.

• Habes Corpus filed yesterday.............

http://nationallibertyalliance.org/sites/default/files/mandamus.pdf

• TY Col. Riley..... you're the BEST...as steadfast as they come!

This reply was deleted.