Constitutional Emergency

Terry Trussell "“CHARGED FOR REPORTING A CRIME” Out of Jail..............

- The Post & Email - http://www.thepostemail.com -
Breaking: Terry Trussell Released From Jail
Posted By Sharon Rondeau On Thursday, October 30, 2014 @ 3:56 PM In National | No Comments

“CHARGED FOR REPORTING A CRIME”

by Sharon Rondeau
Vietnam combat veteran Terry George Trussell was released from the Dixie County jail on bond on Thursday by Judge James C. Hankinson
(Oct. 30, 2014) — The Post & Email was notified just after 3:00 p.m. EDT that Dixie County, FL resident Terry Trussell has been released from the county jail on bond after a 10:00 a.m. EDT hearing.
Trussell was jailed by Judge James C. Hankinson on October 9 after Hankinson declared him guilty of “failure to appear” for a scheduled arraignment hearing on charges stemming from Trussell’s reporting of corruption within the Dixie County courthouse.  Trussell had, in fact, identified himself as present in the courtroom, which eyewitnesses reported Hankinson ignored, then ordered sheriff’s deputies to handcuff and arrest him.
An eyewitness to Thursday’s proceedings, Col. Harry Riley (Ret.) told The Post & Email that Hankinson presided over the one-hour hearing, during which “the judge concluded that it was appropriate to issue bail today for Terry.  He set a February trial date, but there’s a whole lot of legal wrangling that’s going to go on before that happens.”
Riley described the charges as “preposterous” and “ridiculous.”  “The court looks totally incompetent,” he told us.  “The prosecuting attorney today was mumbling and stumbling.  It didn’t appear the judge was very happy with the answers he was getting from the prosecuting attorney.   The prosecuting was trying to add additional requirements to the release question, and the judge discounted those and ignored them.  Basically, Terry is being charged for reporting a crime.”
Riley said that as the former Dixie County grand jury foreman, Trussell had tried to properly report evidence of a “potential crime” which was presented to him in his official capacity but was overridden by State’s Attorney Jeffrey Siegmeister.  “Right now, he’s out and reunited with his wife,” Riley concluded.
Siegmeister was not the prosecuting attorney at today’s hearing.
When The Post & Email asked about Trussell’s appearance, Riley responded, “He was very sharp in his discussion and questioning with the judge.  He had a pretty good growth of beard; he’s thinner than he was.  I talked with him personally for a couple of minutes after he was released and showed up at a restaurant where all of the supporters who were in the courtroom met.  He was very active and obviously, very happy to be out of jail, where he shouldn’t have been at all.  He identified to me the fact that he was eager to pursue this and bring it to a conclusion where he would be found ‘not guilty.’”
Riley told us that there were “about 50″ supporters who drove from various parts of Florida to attend the hearing as well as an individual who drove down from North Carolina.
© 2014, The Post & Email. All rights reserved.

Article printed from The Post & Email: http://www.thepostemail.com

Views: 3553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Arizona so being there in person would not be possible, but I am willing to help to do research.

Patricia, there are others who are already on-board with the Terry Trussell team who are not Florida residents. Your help would be much appreciated. Please contact me directly at jqv22@yahoo.com (might need multiple attempts) and I'll get you in touch with the team.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/106226872/Retired-Judge-Spills-the-Beans#...

Terry knew what he was doing, read the entire post and begin to understand the whole process of Admiralty Courts, consent and jurisdiction. Starting at the paragraph on your appearance at the arraignment, you will see that Terry was not consenting to the proceedings. 

I do understand it and I have used it many times. Infact I even have birth certificate back to my real name that really throws them. I no longer get messed with. I see Terry has a good handle on it. He made no mistakes that can not be fixed. I say I am only hear under threat of a arrest warrant and request a closed hearing as to avoid what may or may not be an embarrassment to the court. It sets them up and has never failed me yet. It gives the court a fairwarning if they want a court room full of customers to hear what I have to say. All of you should be proud of yourselves for pushing forward on this. I wish the people in South Dakota would do what you good people are accomplishing. Keep up the good work and Thank You...

I've seen judges leave a case like Terry's until all the other cases are settled and the people leave the courtroom because they know they would be embarrassed by exposure of the fraud. I have heard defendant ask for a private hearing but the judges refuse. How did you get your birth certificate in your real name? I was invited to a arbitration, the letter was sent in my fiction name so I sent them a copy of my birth certificate.  The opposing lawyer tried the "magic words" game, playing dumb. I also sent a complaint to the Postmaster General that the court sent me fictitious mail which is mail fraud. The court and the lawyers were careful not to use my fiction name when sending me anything.

Holding up the paper birth certificate in COURT when trust NAME is called constitutes a proper "appearance" for that NAMED fictitious corp[se] person, coupled with Celeste's suggested verbiage here changes the trust roles significantly to Terry's advantage as beneficiary of trust NAME, not trustee, which one wishes "judge" to be. Corporate COURTs cannot recognize living (wo)man unless proper trust capacity roles are invoked by claim verbally. The NAME does not belong to the (wo)man, but was created by the STATE for commerce purposes, as parties must be of like kind. - See more at: http://www.jasonwhoyt.com/blog/2014/10/9/justiceforterry-man-appear...

"At your Arraignment or Trial, the Judge will ask you if you are the named individual ALL CAPS BIRTH NAME on the complaint and your natural response will be to answer in the affirmative but that is exactly what you don’t want to do!                                                        
[Show] Birth Certificate and respond to him by stating: I am making a Special Limited Appearance on behalf of the defendant who is right here and hold up your Birth Certificate!
Then state the following: As I understand this process Judge; the County Attorney or Police Officer has leveled a criminal charge with the Clerk and against the TRUST, using the ALL CAPS NAME that appears on this BIRTH CERTIFICATE! The use of capital letters is dictated by the US Printing Style Manuel, which explains how to identify a CORPORATION.
The Clerk, who is the ADMINISTRATOR of the CESTA QUE TRUST, then, appointed you Judge as the TRUSTEE for the TRUST and since neither of you can be the BENEFICIARY, that leaves me and therefore you are MY TRUSTEE!  So as MY TRUSTEE, I instruct you to discharge this entire matter, with prejudice and award the penalties for these crimes to be paid to me in compensation and damages for my false arrest!
NOTE: The Law of Trusts dictates that an Administrator; Trustee and Beneficiary cannot serve two positions in a Trust. So a Trustee cannot be a Beneficiary too!
The TRUSTEE Judge has no alternative but to honor your demands but you have to get this right and act with confidence! You really need to know this information well, so that you can’t be hoodwinked or confused by either of them! They will or may attempt to play some mind games with you if you display any doubt; stammer or display a lack confidence! Appearances [the pomp and majesty] of these pseudo Courts, is totally for your benefit and is intended to invoke fear and intimidation!...Understand that the County Attorney will be forced to pay the Cost of Court out of his own pocket, if the case is discharged, so he isn’t going to give up that easily; and the Judge, Clerk and County Attorney stand to make a pretty penny off of your conviction and incarceration!"

Quoted from Lawfully Yours Nov  (based on retired Judge Dale's disclosures) pgs 10-11 available @ www.AntiCorruptionSociety.com

I contend NLA's efforts to empower CLGJs to occupy & reform the AMerican COURTs is the most hopeful chance we have to save America from systemic corruption on diverse issues!  For a concise explanation introducing this PEACEFUL LAWFULL grassroots effort, access recent radio interview invited by governor candidate @ religious liberty conference: 

http://americamatters.us/show-archives/  selecting Just The Facts,  then 14-10-25 Just The Facts.mp3    27 min. with commercials midway; can listen while DOing another task.

Are we not to share Good News to empower good people to "vote" continuously by daily BEing & DOing in accordance with manifesting Freedom & Liberty PEACEFULLY & LAWFULLY??

Lighting brushfires in people's minds & Hearts-  in Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Joy & more  :D

The Dixie County Board of Commissioners at their meeting 2 weeks ago said that they could not afford to allocate money for the Common Law Grand Jury in Dixie County. Well if they would not allow Common Core in Dixie County they could save a lot of money! Example:The cost to implement the Digital Learning (Common Core) mandate in St. Johns County has been pegged at 92 million dollars over five years by the Superintendent Joe Joyner. 

Good point, Mark, but are we surprised the commissioners do these seemingly illogical things? Makes me suspicious that there isn't something in this arrangement that puts tax dollars directly into the pockets of some, or all, of these commissioners. They would not, you see, get federal dollars if they were to reinstate the Common Law Grand Jury. Follow the money.

How's that?  NO Fed $$ How do you know?

It's an assumption based on what I have observed in both the distant and recent past and on reason. The Common Law Grand Jury would, in time, return local (county) government to both common law and, by extension, the observance of the principles set to print in the Constitution. One of those principles is a national government restricted in its scope and power. Those in power in the national government would not want to aid in their own demise thus it appears to me that federal dollars would cease being funneled to any county which reinstates the CLGJ. Just my impression but thanks for your interest.

In all cases the bribes are made and like all contract's terms and conditions, you have to do their bidding or you won't get the booty. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service