The following received from Marie Trussell, Terry's wife, and family............questions or concerns can be posted below in the "comment" window.
As you read between Marie's lines, short letters of encouragement and appreciation for his service to our nation would lift his spirits.
When we get info on helping with funding, appeal, and other initiatives, we will probably set up another blog window with appropriate subject matter.
Marie's letter follows:
Moved 7/26/16 to:
Reception and Medical Center (RMC ) at Lake Butler, FL
1. His DC# is : I15405 (the first letter of the number is capital "I", like in India) All communications must include this number.
2. He can write to us. I'm mailing his address list to him today, since he was unable to take it.
3. WE CAN WRITE TO HIM! We can send him stamps, envelopes, paper and a few small photos. (He can only have a total of 10 photos). He can not have more than 20 stamps at a time. If you want to send stamps just send 2 or 3, and as he writes us, we can send more.
4. Letters need to be handwritten except for greeting cards, in which you can include handwritten messages. No drawings.
5. He is scheduled to be at RMC approximately 8 weeks, and can have no visitors during that time. (We are all being punished!)
6. His attorney can visit him and talk with him via phone after arranging it.
7. For those of you that have a cell phone and would like for him to call you COLLECT, need to furnish a copy of your phone CONTRACT to them. Let me know. Will try to send them in together. I'm told that your service provider will send you a copy upon request, if you can no longer find yours. He cannot call businesses.
8. All submitted phone numbers, along with your names and addresses, must be verified before they can be activated for use by Terry. They are checking to see that the number really is your phone number and not someone with which the inmate is court ordered not to have contact.
9. This phone list will be, more or less, a permanent list of people that he can call. It will follow him to wherever he is permanently placed. Really, he can update or add to the list every 6 months, but the entire verification process, along with another copy of your phone contracts etc, starts all over again. (Don't want to go there.)
10. Most importantly, he needs to hear from all of us. He is in an information vacuum now. Please write to him using the following address:
Terry Trussell, DC # I15405 (first letter "I" is capitalized as in India and no spaces)
PO Box 628
Lake Butler, FL. 32054
11. Your support is so very much appreciated by all of the family, but especially Terry! You know how he loves to write, so expect to hear from him.
How about it Rooster if I send your observations to his attorney???????????
Go for it Col. Once that frame of thinking starts spreading things will start happening. My only questions here are about his attorney. Is she a court appointed attorney? Where did she come from? Why didn't she introduce any of the original questions about all of this? Why didn't she introduce any of the documents and papers concerning the validity of the Common Law and a citizen's Grand Jury? Not a word from what I understand. It just seems to me that she didn't present a very strong defence.
But if you think she can or will do anything with these ideas then go for it,
Rooster. The attorney is not court appointed. She is part of a Legal Group some distance away from the fight. Her motivation is more than a attorney/client.........she has a heart to get Terry out of this. About all I can say.
OK, Great Harry, Thanks for that. Appreciated and nothing more needs to be said.
Now we just need to get some ideas and info to her and some $$$$$ MONEY.
I was unable to make a donation , The Gofundme doesn't take a PayPal contribution but I'll figure out a different way to do it.
Plenty of options and resources available.
For those who desire to write a check, please send it directly to Terry's wife Marie at::
Marie Trussell at PO Box 1551, Cross City, FL 32628. Please add a note on the memo line "Terry's Defense Fund".
Rooster...........the attorney already has depositions that "Terry was in the room"...
I don't know what the legal team's approach(s) is/are but I think the Appeal Court will have a gigantic plate to deal with...........
This is good! Hopefully, Terry's attorney will think of it.
I haven't read all the comments thus far, but...aren't court rooms video taped these days? It would seem to me, if this was taped, and the tapes were destroyed, this judge and his cohorts would be in some big big trouble. Maybe something worth exploring?
If they don't have video tapes then they should have court recordings of the proceedings of that hearing. I think the judge ordered all cameras and cell phones to be left out of the court room. But they still have to have court records. Those can be subpoenaed as well as the Sheriff's department records of which Deputies were on duty in that court room for that hearing. If all those records are missing or have been destroyed then that judge could/SHOULD be in big trouble.
(I have my other personal preferences on what to do but I'll stick to legal approach for now).
MORE Charges pending ?? ))
District prosecutor Seigmeister, (spelling here), The original judge who Terry reported the issue of Jury tampering too,,,,,,,, Prosecutor Meegs, and Judge Hankinson,,,,,,,,,.. AND the Dixie County School Board....... The original issue of the possible bribery of the school board members has never been cleared up or investigated. The entire issue and all questions brought up in the CLGJ that Terry opened simply went away.
THAT should lead to charges of conspiracy to defraud the people of Dixie County.
At that point it doesn't matter if there actually was any real bribery or not, just the fact that those charges and the investigation were buried by these prosecutors and the judge is enough to press charges of conspiracy.
The Dixie County court will claim that there were never any complaints filed nor any charges filed against the school board or anyone else in that case. (Remember the clerk was ordered NOT to accept any filings from Terry Trussell)... They can claim there are NO records of anything filed by Terry Trussell,,,,,,,, BUT then THAT brings up the question of HOW then are there any charges against Terry Trussell for impersonating a court official, or for making any type of an "Assault" against a court official , (Seigmeister). If there are "NO RECORDS" of anything Terry submitted then how could he be charged for anything?
Yes, Michael Regan, We can all sit around complaining about what is happening and about what has already happened, but until we start putting our heads together and use those "brains" GOD gave us nothing is ever going to get straightened out.