Constitutional Emergency

TERRY TRUSSELL - Moved to Reception and Medical Center (RMC) at Lake Butler, FL - Please support when you can.

Patriots,

The following received from Marie Trussell, Terry's wife, and family............questions or concerns can be posted below in the "comment" window.

As you read between Marie's lines, short letters of encouragement and appreciation for his service to our nation would lift his spirits.

When we get info on helping with funding, appeal, and other initiatives, we will probably set up another blog window with appropriate subject matter.

Marie's letter follows:

Moved 7/26/16 to:
Reception and Medical Center (RMC ) at Lake Butler, FL

1.   His DC# is :  I15405  (the first letter of the number is capital "I", like in India) All communications must include this number.
2.  He can write to us. I'm mailing his address list to him today, since he was unable to take it.
3.  WE CAN WRITE TO HIM!  We can send him stamps, envelopes, paper and a few small photos. (He can only have a total of 10 photos). He can not have more than 20 stamps at a time.  If you want to send stamps just send 2 or 3, and as he writes us, we can send more.
4.  Letters need to be handwritten except for greeting cards, in which you can include handwritten messages. No drawings.
5.  He is scheduled to be at RMC approximately 8 weeks, and can have no visitors during that time. (We are all being punished!)
6.  His attorney can visit him and talk with him via phone after arranging it.
7.  For those of you that have a cell phone and would like for him to call you COLLECT, need to furnish a copy of your phone CONTRACT to them. Let me know. Will try to send them in together. I'm told that your service provider will send you a copy upon request, if you can no longer find yours. He cannot call businesses.
8.  All submitted phone numbers, along with your names and addresses, must be verified before they can be activated for use by Terry. They are checking to see that the number really is your phone number and not someone with which the inmate is court ordered not to have contact.
9. This phone list will be, more or less, a permanent list of people that he can call. It will follow him to wherever he is permanently placed. Really, he can update or add to the list every 6 months, but the entire verification process, along with another copy of your phone contracts etc, starts all over again. (Don't want to go there.)
10. Most importantly, he needs to hear from all of us. He is in an information vacuum now. Please write to him using the following address:

Terry Trussell, DC # I15405   (first letter "I" is capitalized as in India and no spaces)
RMC
PO Box 628
Lake Butler, FL. 32054

11. Your support is so very much appreciated by all of the family, but especially Terry! You know how he loves to write, so expect to hear from him.

Marie Trussell

Views: 985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just writing a short letter to Terry, Just to let him know that he still has thousands of friends out here and we are all watching what is happening.

Tried to offer a word of encouragement.

According to Yahoo maps Lake Butler is 75 miles east of Cross City where his wife lives.

That's too far for her to drive and their children all live out of State.

Please write to him if you can, I'm sure he needs some encouragement and hope.

Just received a new address for Terry Trussell

Terry Trussell, H-1, I1435

RMC - West Unit

P.O. Box 628

Lake Butler, FL 32054

Terry indicated he would likely be at this location/address for at least six months.

HEY FBI, 5 PEOPLE ARE DEAD THAT WERE EITHER GOING TO TESTIFY TO YOU IN REGARDS TO THE CRIMINAL ACTION TIES OF HILLARY AND BILLIONS CLINTON, OF WHICH ONE WROTE A BOOK EXPOSED THEM, HE IS DEAD, SOMEONE OF THE PEOPLE WERE NEXT TO TESTIFY AGAIN ST HILLARY TO YOU THE FBI, THEY ARE DEAD.  5 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS WHO COULDN'T HAVE PUT THE CLINTONS A WAY FOR LIFE ARE NOW DEAD.  ALL UNDER MYSTERIOUS  circumstances. What are you kidding me. And Terry gets locked up for excersizing  his right to be heard. Now who has their priorities all messed up. 5 people are dead FBI, 5 PEOPLE AND YOU WILL DO NOTHING.  TYPICAL FBI REACTION 

Hey James, I saw a video on YouTube the other day and 46 people are dead that have been associated with the Clintons. All are questionable deaths. This is the first I have heard about Terry Trussell and not sure what his story is but I plan to look it up. I am aware of the Hammonds, Bundy's and numerous other Patriots that are "political prisoners" being held without bail or bogus charges. The Finnicum Family has the Stand By Me group and they have a writing project, where you write to the various prisoners once a week. I am sure that there are many people being held and charged with crimes that are innocent. I had the opportunity to go through the criminal justice system recently and the system is corrupt. It is all about generating revenue and not serving justice. I also had a chance to run for office and the political system is also corrupt. It is time for a system reset. Another American Spring, but this time we do it at the local levels. Adam Kokesh is looking at running for POTUS in 2020. He has a different plan from what we are used to. He wrote a book called Freedom and it can be downloaded in several formats for FREE. Just go to thefreedomline.com where Freedom is always FREE. Adam also starts his 2016 "For the Love of Freedom" Tour Aug. 27th. He will be visiting 60 cities in 63 days. These are FREE events and he will be giving away FREE copies of his book as well as FREE hugs. You can find the tour schedule on his website.  

I am not a fan of Adam Kokesh..........am aware of some of his antics against the Iraq war and our warriors.  He is also a disgraced Marine....believe his was discharged under less than honorable conditions.  I don't have any of the press on Kokesh handy as I haven't heard his name in years.

Terry, Marie and family need our help in funding his appeal............if every member of PFA donated at least $10.00 I believe we would nearly reach the $100K goal........

Go to this fund site:  https://www.gofundme.com/justiceforTerry

Terry's comment in his letter "The bureaucracy won't admit it, but we are sending shock waves through the system ---OAS is not finished!  We have much to do."

Harry Just donated at gofundme.com for Terry. If ever there is a person who can use our help its Terry. It's my hope that each one here at PFA will donate. Wouldn't it be great if the patriots here at PFA raised $100,000.00
And covered Terry's legal fees all by ourselfs!! Helping the oppressed is really what America is all about and what many of us fought for in our youth.. My one hope is that he has better representation than he's had in the past.
Oh Harry thanks for the update on Terrys address just sent him the first book in a Trilogy of the first person to circumnavigate the world using only human power. Took him 13 years!! As he enters the adventure I hope he will be transported beyond the prison walls if only for awhile.

Thank you Michael and all others who answers the call.........many of us can't do much, even some can't do anything but if we all do what we can, Terry's legal fees will be covered.

God bless us all..............remembering the Words of the Lord Jesus, "It is more blessed to give than receive".......

If like to make an observation and a suggestion if I might, however, knowing human nature I doubt it will make much differance, yet I feel if I don't say what I feel needs to be said I'm not doing my part. I want to use Terrys case as an example. We have come to know how Terry along with others have been woefully mistreated by our corrupt legal system, and Col. Riley has suggested a course of action to hopefully resolve the issue. Many of us ( I would hope most of us) are now putting into action a plan to resolve the problem. To keep going over how he was wronged is useless once we know the wrong we actively work on a solution. I have been a member here for a number of years and in going over current and past posts; mine included, we spend the majority of our time and effort talking about the "Problems" and almost no time actively working on a "Solution". We know the system is corrupt, we know our leaders are corrupt, but once we have acknowledged that don't you think what little time we have left would be better spent actively "Doing something" to correct the problem instead of focusing on the problem we focus and actively work on the solution? I think that maybe many feel the problems are so overwhelming that they don't know where to begin. That's where our group think tank comes in.
We should be like many innovative busnisses who continually brainstorm to come up with ways to improve their products and make new discoveries. Apple for example dosent sit and lament their problems, once they recognize it their time, effort, energy and money is spent working on a solution.
I'm personally going to take the example of St. Augustine and now that I know the problem I'm going to commit to be a "doer" working on a solution like we're doing for Terry and give the problem not a second thought. The story goes like this: One night Augustine was awakened by the Devil standing at the foot of his bed recounting his sins of the day accusing him before God. When the devil had finished he simply rolled over and went to sleep. He knew JESUS had died for his sins he committed that day, arguing with the Devil was pointless or to dwell on them as they had all been forgiven... It's my hope that we would put our heads together and unite in a solution before we run out of time. Just my thoughts as I think about Terrys plight today and how to best help him resolve his issues.

I think you are right.  The corruption is like a spider web.  Not just a spot of dirt here and there, but it's all connected.  The connection is to people.  Right down from the least one who participates and compromises up to the greatest, like the judge who said Terry was a no-show for his court appearance, even though Terry answered 3 times, present.  All witnessed that he was there and then the judge declared him a no show and issued warrant for his arrest.  Then they hauled him off.  That requires a lot of dirty people to accomplish.  So what do you do, do you start at the top and the rats will scatter, or do you start at the bottom and work your way up?  They guy at the top, does he have someone over him that's he's getting protection from so he feels like he can do anything?  Ok, they stopped Terry, he's quagmired in his own legal battle now.  Can someone pick up where Terry left off in his investigatioins?  If they take that person out, then can someone else step in?  To keep that original investigation going?  How many fronts can the court handle?  Just trying to do what you suggested Mr. Reagan, re solutions.  God speed Terry and all those who care about truth, freedom and justice.

Great thoughts Ariel... And I agree and if the common law grand jury brings a case of corruption here in Las Vegas as a juror I'll stand with them. I agree others need to continue what Terry started but seeing how unfairly he was treated I doubt anyone will hold them accountable which renders the CLGJ dead in the water. Not sure what the next course of action is reguarding the CLGJ, I'm going to focus on doing my part to see that Terry has what he needs to resolve his issues. For me personally I'm brainstorming ways in which I can become more proactive on a local level. I'm finding that focusing on solutions is not that easy as the problems are so complex and wide spread. Just one exile: those of us who have went green and put solar on our properties are now being penalized with higher rates here in Nevada, home of Harry Reid, Mr. Solar (sic). We're petioning the electrical company to grandfather us in, their suppose to make a decision in 90 days but what if they refuse? All this expense has come to nothing. And we can't use battery packs and pull completely off the grid because they have made it illegal to go off grid!' And this is just one of the myriad of problems locally not to mention those problems on a national level. The task of trying to restrict government overreach is a Herculian Task...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service