Constitutional Emergency

TERRY TRUSSELL - Moved to Reception and Medical Center (RMC) at Lake Butler, FL - Please support when you can.

Patriots,

The following received from Marie Trussell, Terry's wife, and family............questions or concerns can be posted below in the "comment" window.

As you read between Marie's lines, short letters of encouragement and appreciation for his service to our nation would lift his spirits.

When we get info on helping with funding, appeal, and other initiatives, we will probably set up another blog window with appropriate subject matter.

Marie's letter follows:

Moved 7/26/16 to:
Reception and Medical Center (RMC ) at Lake Butler, FL

1.   His DC# is :  I15405  (the first letter of the number is capital "I", like in India) All communications must include this number.
2.  He can write to us. I'm mailing his address list to him today, since he was unable to take it.
3.  WE CAN WRITE TO HIM!  We can send him stamps, envelopes, paper and a few small photos. (He can only have a total of 10 photos). He can not have more than 20 stamps at a time.  If you want to send stamps just send 2 or 3, and as he writes us, we can send more.
4.  Letters need to be handwritten except for greeting cards, in which you can include handwritten messages. No drawings.
5.  He is scheduled to be at RMC approximately 8 weeks, and can have no visitors during that time. (We are all being punished!)
6.  His attorney can visit him and talk with him via phone after arranging it.
7.  For those of you that have a cell phone and would like for him to call you COLLECT, need to furnish a copy of your phone CONTRACT to them. Let me know. Will try to send them in together. I'm told that your service provider will send you a copy upon request, if you can no longer find yours. He cannot call businesses.
8.  All submitted phone numbers, along with your names and addresses, must be verified before they can be activated for use by Terry. They are checking to see that the number really is your phone number and not someone with which the inmate is court ordered not to have contact.
9. This phone list will be, more or less, a permanent list of people that he can call. It will follow him to wherever he is permanently placed. Really, he can update or add to the list every 6 months, but the entire verification process, along with another copy of your phone contracts etc, starts all over again. (Don't want to go there.)
10. Most importantly, he needs to hear from all of us. He is in an information vacuum now. Please write to him using the following address:

Terry Trussell, DC # I15405   (first letter "I" is capitalized as in India and no spaces)
RMC
PO Box 628
Lake Butler, FL. 32054

11. Your support is so very much appreciated by all of the family, but especially Terry! You know how he loves to write, so expect to hear from him.

Marie Trussell

Views: 985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is.  Just think of the number of federal jobs Obama created.  How much of employment stats consist of federal and state job?  The State of Arizona is the largest employer in the state.  Those people don't want smaller government and lose their job!  Once a person passes probation, it's pretty hard to fire a state employee.  One of my co-workers had to commit a 2nd felony while on the job because they were so afraid of a discrimination suit.  (unauthorized charges to a work cell phone).  Makes you wonder.  

Illegal to go off the grid!?  Think of the hoops you have to jump through to draw out your own money from the bank if it's in cash and over a certain amount.  It's your money but you are treated like a criminal. 

I think there will be a time when it's illegal to be a Christian.  At least a Bible-believing fundamentalist.  But it'll probably be ok to be an O'steenite, or a Hinnite.  But to really believe that Book? 

Sorry, I meander all over the place. 

Good points though Ariel..........

Ok I got ten bucks for Terry cause I can do that monday

My heart weeps for Terry and his precious family. This world has absolutely gone bonkers, but when real thugs get more conveniences then our patriots it's just more proof of the control this gvmnt wants over us. Sending a book, stamps, and paper. God bless all and thanks for the update!! 

One more question...where can I send 10$ to for his attorney costs? Come on patriots..we can do this. Ok..I just saw the gofundme.. will take care of this ASAP. 

Nida.. Go to Harry's post and hit the gofundme.com line it will take you there. And Thank You....

Although this information regarding Terry Trussell is new to me, I think that I can fairly well imagine the particulars given the nature of his incarceration and the fact that the "corporate-government" consisting of imposters is involved. Everyone's comments insosfar as what Terry most needs have been extremely helpful. I'll be glad to do whatever I can to help him and his situation, and remember him and his family in my prayers. Randall Smith, Ph.D.

That Gofundme system wouldn't take a PayPal donation, credit card only..... Any Ideas anyone?

Old Rooster since they haven't set up a Pay Pal account you'll have to use a credit card or a debit card to contribute if it has a visa or MasterCard logo. Only other choice would be for them to open a pay pal account I think.

I had to google to find out who Terry Trussell was and what happened. This is shocking, unbelievable, the corruption is so great.  wow.

I googled Terry as well to get the complete story. Unbelievable beyond comprehension. This scenario is straight out of the twilight zone, only real. It's frightening to think it could happen to anyone let alone Terry. But fight the corruption is what we must do. 

Michael Regan, I like your idea and thoughts on shifting gears a little. Thanks.

I agree. Here's a thought,,,,,, Sorry - a weak mind, but a thought anyway.

When Terry was arrested for not appearing in court after answering three times that he was present and ready to speak to the charges,. That arrest took place inside the court room, - for "Failure to appear". At that point the judge ordered the Sheriff's deputy to arrest him. The Deputy walked about ten feet and arrested Terry. Here's my thoughts on that. If charges of violating Terry's civil rights can be levied against the judge, (Specifically on that issue alone),,,, that Sheriff's Deputy would be called as a direct witness. That Deputy would have to testify that Terry WAS in fact in that court room or HE (Deputy) would be liable for perjury charges. And that also applies to anyone else who was in that court room at the hearing.

That could lead to charges of false imprisonment by this judge.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service