Terry Trussell

My Name is John Nelson, I am the chairman of the Highlands Tea Party in Sebring, Florida.

I have been personally involved in the Terry Trussell case since it's inception as have many members of our Tea party who happen to know Terry personally from having lived in the same area as Terry, in fact one of members Daughters has a restaurant in Cross city.  We also had member present in the hearings and the trial allowing us first hand knowledge of the whole situation.

The reason for message is simple,

I am currently working with Representative Ted Yoho,who knows Governor DeSantis very well,

Representative Yoho has been kind enough to give me his personal contact information (confidential) so we can communicate directly..

I have written, and hand presented to Governor DeSantis at the Inauguration, a letter asking for the release with Full Pardon of Terry Trussell, along with a list of signature of members from the Winter Haven 912 and The Highlands Tea Party.  Representative Ted Yoho has also Contacted Governor DeSantis in person, and wrote him a letter supporting mine.

Rep Yoho has also asked me for more information which I am putting together as I write this memo.

Representative Yoho has expressed concern in this situation as he recently contacted the Editor Bob Root, of the American Patriot News to see if he had heard anything new on Terry's case..

I am asking everyone to please refrain commenting on the case till such time as we see what Governor DeSantis is going to do.

I did not send this request to Attorney General Bondi or Governor Scott while they were in office, I knew they would would not act on it, they were (as most people are not aware of)  named as defendants in the original filings.

You may contact me at the email below.

I sincerely thank for your cooperation,

God Bless one and all.

John Nelson
Chairman
The Highlands Tea party

jenkan04@gmail.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just sent you an email John.

• The latest letter to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is dated Jan 28, 2019.

This reply was deleted.