Now that Nidal Hasan will be put to death and that act is still not labeled a terrorist attack.....More insanity on a military base. PC has blinded our ability to see and know our enemies.

Twana

Creeping Sharia

Goal of recruiting three US Airmen a week.  via Exposed: Muslim Recruiting Station on Lackland Air Force Base, TX –....

by Dave Gaubatz August 26, 2013

Promoting Islam at Lackland Air Force Base, TX

Promoting Islam at Lackland Air Force Base, TX

A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to visit the Islamic Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX. The research findings were typical of most Sunni mosques around America. This is a Salafist (Wahabi) mosque. Inside were the typical violent materials such as Fiqh Us Sunnan, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Riyadh Al Salheen, and more.

The research findings were not a surprise since I have seen this type mosque hundreds of times during my research. What was interesting is the Islamic Center is near Lackland AFB. This is one of the U.S. Military largest training bases. All USAF personnel must conduct their initial training on this base. Here is what I discovered:

1. The Imam is Yousef Said, Ph D. Most of the worshippers are from Pakistan/Sunni-Salafist.

2. They had all the materials that identify them as supporting Al Qaeda, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

3. Very strict Sharia adherence. Many of the young girls were completely veiled.

4. The Center has a strong security team on the grounds 24 hours a day.

5. I met several men, the Imam, custodians, and their head of security.

6. The Islamic Center is closely linked to Masjid Beit El Magdes, 7627 Culebra Rd., San Antonio. They are also behind the Mosque on Lackland AFB. A Brother Jeffrey is the Imam at the Lackland mosque. I was informed the new USAF recruits at Lackland must study Islam and attend the mosque on base. Brother Jeffrey has a goal of recruiting/converting at least 3 Airmen per week. Thus far they have had no problem doing this.

7. There were brochures of Imam Siraj Wahhaj coming to San Antonio on 8 June 2013. Remember I have always said Wahhaj is America’s most dangerous Islamic leader. The meeting is open for all and will be held at the Crossroads Mall Wonderland of America, 4522 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 7pm – 10pm.

8. A former U.S. military member Terry Holdbrooks assigned to GITMO was converted by three GITMO prisoners. Holdbrooks now speaks at mosques. He was in San Antonio on 24 May 2013.

9. The Islamic Center has close ties with CAIR National.

Lackland Air Force Base is also home to a large number of Saudi Military. They attend training at this base for various aircraft related fields of study. Over the years there have been Saudi military that suddenly disappear into the American landscape. Many are part of the underground Islamic sleeper cell community.

Lackland AFB has a mosque and what I found disturbing was that non Muslims AF trainees at Lackland attend Islamic services at the mosque. The Islamic leaders at the Islamic Center of San Antonio informed me that new AF recruits must attend Islamic services at the mosque.

While the U.S. military has clamped down on military members having any connection to the Christian and Jewish faith, or speaking to one another about their religious beliefs, the military leaders are encouraging and demanding non Muslim USAF members attend Islamic services.

On August 23rd, 2013, I contacted the Chaplains office at Lackland AFB. I was informed Chaplain Rockman is the point of contact for Islamic services and holds services at Hope Chapel, Lackland AFB.

It is a sad day when our military leaders are emerging more as politicians than military men and women. It is sad that our USAF trainees are being shuttled to Islamic services and ultimately recruited by Islamic leaders at the rate of three per week, just on this base alone.

Views: 1419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who the Hell is allowing this on OUR Military Base. What has gotten into the American Politicians for letting this happen. They want Americans DEAD and our Men and Women are going to this crap. They should be dishonorable Discharged. Remove this from OUR Training Base. How much lower does our Government go. Have they forgot 1993 , 9/11 and Fort Hood murders . When does the Ignorance and the Stupidity of our Men and Women in Our Government end. This is dangerous to those that are training to be American Soldiers to have this Murderous Group of People on our Military Bases. My Nephew just left there 2 months ago and now I'm going to contact him and find out what he knows. God Help Us......................

You cant tell me rick perry doesnt know about this. Everybody in power knows. Most are scared to say anything and the rest just dont care

The muslims have throughout history erected mosques on the ground of every country they have defeated. The USA is in their mind a defeated country. They look at Obama as a muslim and the leader they have put in place by duping the Americans that voted for him. The Syrian bombing campaign that Obama is planning is no more than a ruse to give the muslims the excuse they need to attack Israel and ignite a war where they plan to kill every Israeli and take over that country. They then will attempt to attack in Europe and eventually the USA. Make no mistake nor do you want to under=estimate their will. The muslims are crazy and fanatical but are not stupid. It is unfortunate that those in the democrat party have been so anti=republican that they have fallen for the pc crap that the muslims have been espousing. this they have done to please these people to the detriment of our constitution and republic.  You are witnessing the end of the greatest nation the world has ever seen. Anew dark ages is about to blacken the light of freedom.

A friend emailed me this link!  This will be my first try at copy & paste to this site.  Sure hope it works.  No matter if this video was last year or last week.....it's worth sharing.  God bless this Admiral!!  Here goes...

I am told this happened at a National Day of   Prayer gathering in Washington D.C., Coast Guard Rear Admiral William Lee   ditched his prepared speech, and delivered a scathing indictment of federal   rules regarding religion in the military.  The video has just now become   available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPtXPJLnJY

YEAH!!! I'm glad it work!!  Now, like many here have done,  I too can share informative links with everyone!  

John - Very good!!  Although I know you are right.......I will still keep praying and doing what I can to at least stall the end.  That is what we all have to do.  I never thought I would be living in a time, knowing the end WILL come, but praying it doesn't. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service