UPDATE:Bill: HCR 50Legislative Session: 81(R)Council Document: 81R 5789 MMS-FLast Action: 05/30/2009 H Adopted as amendedCaption Version: IntroducedCaption Text: Affirming that the State of Texas claims sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the U.S. Constitution, serving notice to the federal government to cease and desist certain mandates, and providing that certain federal legislation be prohibited or repealed.Author: Creighton | Hughes | Berman | Gattis | GuillenCoauthor: Anderson | Aycock | Bohac | Bonnen | Branch | Brown, Betty | Brown, Fred | Button | Callegari | Chisum | Christian | Cook | Corte | Crabb | Craddick | Crownover | Darby | Davis, John | Driver | Eissler | Elkins | Farabee | Fletcher | Flynn | Geren | Hamilton | Hancock | Hardcastle | Harless | Harper-Brown | Hartnett | Hilderbran | Hopson | Howard, Charlie | Hunter | Jackson, Jim | Jones | Keffer | King, Phil | King, Susan | King, Tracy O. | Kleinschmidt | Kolkhorst | Kuempel | Laubenberg | Legler | Lewis | Lucio III | Madden | McReynolds | Merritt | Miller, Doug | Miller, Sid | Morrison | Orr | Otto | Parker | Patrick | Paxton | Pena | Phillips | Riddle | Sheffield | Shelton | Smith, Wayne | Smithee | Swinford | Taylor | Truitt | Weber | ZerwasSubjects: Intergovernmental Relations (I0447)Resolutions--Legislative Policy (I0685)Resolutions--Memorializing Congress (I0675)STATES' RIGHTS (S0693)House Committee: State AffairsStatus: Out of committeeVote: Ayes=10 Nays=5 Present Not Voting=0 Absent=0Bill: SCR 35Legislative Session: 81(R)(senate resolution introduced 03-02-09 - senate’s 2nd resolution introduced on 03-04-09)Caption Version:IntroducedCaption Text: Affirming that the State of Texas claims sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the United States Constitution, serving notice to the federal government to cease and desist certain mandates, and providing that certain federal legislation be prohibited or repealed.Author: Nichols | Patrick, DanSubjects: Intergovernmental Relations (I0447)Resolutions--Legislative Policy (I0685)Resolutions--Memorializing Congress (I0675)Senate Committee: State AffairsStatus: In committeeActions: (descending date order)Referred to State Affairs 03/13/2009Read first time 03/13/2009Filed 03/02/2009Received by the Secretary of the Senate 03/02/2009

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the excellent work in organizing this effort. I believe it is imporatant that all of us know where our State stands on this issue, and also in knowing which States are NOT taking a stand on this issue.
  • Awesome work Twana! I'm so glad we have someone like you on our side! And I'm glad you have to time to make this work so smoothly!
  • When at the bottom it says out of committee, does that mean it has to go to the floor for a vote?
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27