THANK YOU, CAIR!

barenakedislam.wordpress.com
Thanks to your daily barrage of infidel-smearing press releases and your relentless thug-like efforts to make truth (about Islam) the new hate speech, you are inadvertently aiding and abetting the ...

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• If it is Shari'ah, it is not religion. If it is Shari'ah, it is not American. If it is Shari'ah it is not only against our Constitution, but not protected by it either.

Shari'ah is akin to putting a garter belt on a snake and trying to pass it off as a Hooker. Can't be done, not even to a blind man.

• AMEN!!!

• Well put.  I love it.

•    These are the most non tolerant people I have ever met.  I have muslim neighbors and I can testify to that.

• 8142854473?profile=original

• CAIR should be the group our government is investigating, not groups like Constitutional Militias, Constitutional Conservative Groups, Tea Party Groups or any thing of that nature. Islam is the scourge of the World, a disease upon the Earth and needs to be vaccinated into extinction.

• I have a history with these people that dates back to the early 80"s.During this period i served in Lebanon and came to know Islam for what it is.Islam is a evil ideology nothing more.Islam claims to be a religion of peace,take a look around the world and see whats happening.
      Every nation that has shown tolerance to Islam(weather the admit it or not)regrets it.In manny Europian contries there
      are Muslim areas where non Muslims do not venture.
      Here in America because of our two faced politics and indoctrination centers that are disguised as schools and universities,we have come under the same threat as Europe.

• Lawerence, many of us know exactly of what you speak about. What is needed is for your personal experience and history with all of this. The more people speak up and spread the truth, the more others will know and understand what the truth is.

• Amen
  • Muslims live by the Qur'an and it is #1 in their lives.  They believe that the Qur'an trumps any other laws.  Therefore, they believe that the Qur'an trumps the U.S. Constitution and its laws that go along with it.  In order to know whether an Arab is a full blown sharia law supporter ask him/her 2 simple questions;

#1 -  Will you recognize that Hamas and Hexbollah are terrorists organizations in front of other Muslims?

#2 -  Do support the rights of Israel to exist and live peacefully?

Muslims can NOT answer these two simple questions to a non-believer and in front of another Muslim.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31