Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 5:55 AM
To: jrj@combatveteransforcongress.org
Subject: The American Voters Are Being Misled by Inaccurate Polling

The American Voters Are Being Misled by Inaccurate Polling

By Capt Joseph R. John, October 21, 2016

By clicking on the below listed link, you will be able to read an accurate explanation for why the FOX News polls have not been very reliable over the last year, and why both the Rasmussen and the LA Times/UCLA polls have been much more reliable during the same period. The polling process being employed by FOX should be updated to improve the reliable and accuracy of its polling. 

http://ipatriot.com/fox-news-polls-biased-favor-hillary-clinton/

The below listed E-mail provides statistics from accurate data compiled on Social Media, that supporters the more reliable process outlined in the above iPatriot article.  The below listed E-mail provides substantial popular support for Mr Trump and will contribute significantly toward verifying the reliability of weekly polls being taken by Rasmussen and the LA Times/UCLA.  The below listed information and the details in the above link, can defuse the left of center liberal media establishment drum beat that Hillary lead in the polls has been as much as 11% points ahead of Mr Trump standing.  Reporting those figures as accurate has been dishonest spin promoted by NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and other very liberal media outlets that are heavily in support for Hillary Clinton.  Unfortunately that misleading information has been also reported by the FOX News Network, because their polling results have not been accurate or reliable. 

The corrupt media has not been an objective source of news, nor has it exposed the incompetence and failed policies of the Obama administration for the last 8 years,    It has not been reliably reporting cold hard facts on both the Republican and Democrat primary campaign over the last year.  A very few examples of its failure to honestly report facts are: the failure to report that Robert Creamer who had 300 meetings at the White House (47 directly with Obama) fomented violence at Trump rallies, the dangers posed to the US by the Iranian Nuclear Weapons Agreement, how the US Armed Forces have been hollowed out and degraded by Obama over the last 8 years, the lies & violations of Federal Law associated with the Illegal Benghazi Gun Running Operation that led to the death of 4 Americans, the lies Obama told to get Obama Care passed & its complete failure, Obama’s violations of US Federal Immigration Laws for 8 years, and so much more. 

The left of center liberal media establishment that has been I n he tanks for Obama over the last 8 years, has now become an arm of the Clinton Presidential Campaign.  The media has been minimizing and covering up Hillary’s criminal violation of the National Security of the United States,  and that she should have been charged with, and has also been covering up that Hillary as Secretary of State approved the sale of 25% of the US’s uranium production to Vladimir Putin in negotiations by Bill Clinton. 

The below information in the below listed E-mail, and the information revealed by clicking on the above listed link will provide positive detailed information that would support the accurate information that Mr Trump is in a very close and competitive race for the Presidency of the United States and that information would energize his supporters.  This E-mail should be forwarded to as many voters as possible.

Copyright by Capt Joseph R. John.  All Rights Reserved.  The material can only posted on another Web site or distributed on the Internet by giving full credit to the author.  It may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without the permission from the author.

Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62

Capt    USN(Ret)/Former FBI

Regional Chairman, Southern California, Veterans 4 Trump (Orange County, Imperial County, and San Diego County)

2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184

San Diego, CA 92108

Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
-Isaiah 6:8

Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 11:53 AM
Subject: The Truth Is Out There

A Google Search revealed several sources which verified this. 

Let's take a look at the facts that the liberal / corporate media completely ignores or covers up.

FACT #1:

Trump has nearly three times the amount of followers on Facebook.

Trump: 12,174,358 likes.

Clinton: 4,385,959 likes.

Look what Trump's live stream videos do when compared to Hillary's.

Trump Live Stream Post - 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views

Clinton Live Stream Post - 25 hours ago: 9,000 likes, 0 shares, 121,000 views

That does not look good at all for her!

Fact #2:

Trump has 18.6 million twitter followers.

Hillary Clinton has only 6.1 million.

The best part is that most of Hillary's are actually fake. According to the Washington Examiner, 41 percent of Hillary's "followers" are not even real people. In contrast, The Daily Caller says that Trump's followers are 90% real with  90% of them having a previous voting record.

Fact #3:

Trump averages 160k viewers per live stream.

Clinton averages 400 viewers per live stream.

Wow. That is bad. Trump also gets 5,000 percent more eyeballs focused on the screen than Clinton. Yep. She really is that boring to the folks.

Fact #4:

Instagram.

Trump has 6.2 million followers.

Clinton has 800,000 followers.

Instagram is a platform with mostly all pictures and not much substance - exactly what Hillary supporters love. And still she does very poorly in this medium.

Fact #5:

On Reddit.

Trump: 297,696 subscribers

Clinton: 21,429 subscribers

But on Hillary for Prison: She gets 255,228 subscribers.

Trump has more subscribers than Clinton on every major social media outlet but what is even funnier is that there are nearly 3 times as many people subscribed to "Hillary for Prison" than there are subscribed to the Clinton page.

The best part is that the DNC's leaked emails from WikiLeaks have proven that Clinton pays people to support her online. Trump supporters on the other hand willingly actually like and follow him on Social media.

Trump actually has the support of the people. He is going to win this election come November no matter what the mainstream media would like you to believe.

Right now, every single patriot needs to share this article with friends and relatives.

We need to fight these rigged polls that seem to come out every day.

Hillary Clinton has a big bag of tricks and is trying to hoodwink the American public into voting for her.

Let's show America the truth and let her know we aren’t a “basket of deplorables.”

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All this may be true but in early voting results HRC is ahead - much as I can't believe it.  If she wins I believe it will be by vote fraud in spite of the many "brain dead" Americans I've seen trying to answer simple questions put to them on the TV.

• What the basis for early voting results Greg??

• I just read an article this morning (since deleted) which talked about the available results in states which have early voting and I believe it was from 4 different states and less than 200,000 votes.  That's all I remember.

• There is a point to be made here............we all should be doing early voting.........either by absentee ballot where available, early voting at a specific location, etc.........

Who knows what might happen on November the 8th.........could be man made(political) interruption, or natural disaster, terrorist, etc.

Get the votes in now...................mine and my wife's went in two weeks ago...........

• I just did a search, Harry, and the only things I can find are coming out of CNN and Politico, which we ALL know cannot be trusted - just more lies, IMO.  Found this on Yahoo:

"On Tuesday, a Politico headline stated: "Early voting reveals warning signs for Trump."

"While early voting offers convenience for voters who may face barriers or time constraints a chance to cast their ballots – and party operatives have used the data to gauge how well a candidate is performing – analysts say that it not be a reliable indicator of who will win the state.

“A lot of caution has to be used when looking at early returns,” Matthew Weil, the associate director of the Democracy Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, a Washington, D.C., think tank, tells The Christian Science Monitor. “Early returns are basically based on which party someone is affiliated with. We don’t know how they’re voting.”

Because party operatives can’t unseal those early ballots, they can only estimate their success based on a voter’s party affiliation. In a year where two unlikeable and polarizing candidates have pushed some voters to stray from their partisan ties, it’s hard for experts to predict whether they’ll stick with their candidate, make a switch, or even split the ticket simply by examining the number of mail-in ballots requested and early votes cast.

And with states across the nation offering varying options of early or absentee voting, it’s hard to gauge the election’s outcome as a whole with a glimpse at initial ballot counts.

“For all that we’ve learned about this election, we don’t really know what the electorate is going to look like,” Mr. Weil says."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-voting-tell-us-win-2016-election-1...

Also, the following by CNN (note who they have partnered with - a data company for PROGRESSIVE groups!)

http://wtkr.com/2016/10/21/early-voting-results-promising-for-clint...

•  Great article ..

Most polls are rigged they are conducted in areas of where the poll will give the results wanted by the group doing the poll ..I pay no attention to poll results ..

The media is controlled it is a voice  for those who  own the government ..

• I wasn't talking about the poles but rather the early voting results that have come in in the few states that have them.  True it's a small sampling of the overall voting but still a 1st look.  I don't watch the poles either for the reasons you already stated.

• Please look at my post above, Greg - more lies and obfuscation, as well as TONS of "assumptions."

• American voters are being lied to about many things.

• I do agree with you.

This reply was deleted.