Constitutional Emergency

The assassination of Donald J. Trump (By Republican Traitors)

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/the-assassination-of-donald-j-trump/

ELECTION 2016

The assassination of Donald J. Trump

Exclusive: Larry Klayman labels GOP leaders traitors for helping harm their nominee

Published: 2 hours ago

It’s not just Hillary Clinton and her comrades, the sleazy bottom-feeder likes of John Podesta, Harold Ickes, Cheryl Mills, Leon Panetta, James Carville (all of whom I deposed for their many scandals in the 1990s), but Republican slime balls like House Speaker Paul Ryan, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Sen. John McCain, Sen. Ted Cruz, Gov. John Kasich, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, former candidate for U.S. Senate Hewlett Packard Chairman Meg Whitman and a myriad of others in the GOP who want Trump to lose to to the Wicked Witch of the Left so they can run their own corrupt establishment candidate against her in 2020.

That Ms. Hillary is a hardcore criminal who thus far has escaped the “short arm” of the law is of little concern to these “treasonous traitors.” Their own self-interest is more important than fulfilling and maintaining the dream and creation of our Founding Fathers: a free republic of laws and not men, as John Adams put in when he advocated at Independence Hall in Philadelphia for a Declaration of Independence.

Not that the Donald is perfect. He sometimes does not phrase his thoughts in a “thoughtful way,” but he is not the devil like Obama; nor is he a racist as he has been painted not just by the Democrats but the establishment in his own party, most notably Ryan – who, with the hairy point at the top of his forehead, is a bizarre-looking childlike creature who appears and acts more like “Eddie Munster” than a serious leader of his party.

The recent flap over the Muslim family, Khizr and Ghazala Khan, who were put up to attack Trump mercilessly, Hussein Obama style, at the Democratic National Convention is just one case in point. Sure, we should all honor a fallen hero like their son. But Gold Star parents should not be used as props for political purposes. The canned and pre-written statements of Mr. Khan – calling out Trump as ignorant and claiming that he does not know what sacrifice means – were simply a cheap Muslim attack on Trump. Honoring his son, which would have been legitimate and admirable, should not entail personal attacks and raising issues of alleged racism because The Donald rightly wants to limit Muslim immigration during this time of war with Islam – and that is what it is plain and simple. Mr. Khan son’s was an American citizen and hero, and he deserved all the rights accorded to him by the Constitution. Trump has never advocated taking away these rights nor disparaged the valiant service of the Khan’s son. In fact, the Khans dishonored their son by using his sacrifice and heroism for their own cheap political and Islamic purposes.

Not coincidentally perhaps, it has been reported that Mr. Khan is an immigration lawyer in a law firm that also represents the Clinton Foundation. He has also written law review articles that extol the virtue of anti-constitutional Shariah law. Thus, when Mr. Khan held up the U.S. Constitution (which is antithetical to Shariah law) he was not just supporting Hillary Clinton – who has coddled Muslims and extorted money from terrorist states while serving as Obama’s secretary of state – he also was probably laughing all the way back to Mecca.

So when Trump reacted to the vicious partisan personal attack of Mr. Khan and his Muslim wife, sure he was not smart to take the bait. But it was understandable, given the personal and political nature of the attack. It was one thing that the Wicked Witch of the Left and her supportive leftist media seized on this, but quite another when establishment Republican so-called leaders like Ryan, McConnell and McCain used the occasion to finish The Donald off. They sanctimoniously praised the Khans as a Gold Star family, as if whatever they now say and do is untouchable. Regardless of the Khan son’s heroism, this does not give his parents a carte blanche to do and say whatever they want to further their own Shariah law-Muslim, Hillary Clinton and Democrat agendas.

Following the Democratic National Convention and the backstabbing by establishment Republicans, Trump is now down  points to Hillary Clinton in the polls. The die may have thus been cast. Nothing, save for – and God forbid – some massive Islamic terrorist attack just before the election this November, can likely turn the electorate.

I am not endorsing Donald Trump or telling our readers whom to vote for. That is not my job or role as the head of Freedom Watch Inc. and the founder of Judicial Watch years ago. But what we have all learned from this election cycle is that the establishments of both parties are an evil crew. But no politician, short of the Muslim King Barack Hussein Obama, is more evil than Hillary Clinton, a woman so callous and self-centered – in fact a dangerous, power-hungry and greedy megalomaniac who could care less about the Gold Star and other families who sacrificed their lives in Benghazi – that she would proclaim under oath before Congress, “what difference (do their deaths) make?”

Over 80 material witnesses (including White House Deputy Counsel Vince Foster) to the Clinton scandals died during their previous administration. I do not think all can be explained as just happenstance. Despite this, and the Wicked Witch’s other documented heinous criminal deeds, the Republican establishment would rather have her as president than Donald J. Trump. And in the last week and a half, they have joined with her to assassinate the Republican candidate chosen by the people. It’s time that these so-called leaders be taken to the “legal guillotines,” as they are not just despicable political hacks, but also traitors!

Media wishing to interview Larry Klayman, please contact media@wnd.com.

Views: 1159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was Meg Whitman at Hewlett-Packard?  Or did he mean Carly Fiorina?  Meg Whitman is the E-bay CEO for sure...???

But he's right about the establishment whores..... they are THAT and more!  They should be run out of DC on a rail!!!

Meg Whitman definitely came out endorsing Hillary...........apparently Larry got Meg and Carly confused.

Judith, I know you and most others here are ardent and complete and unquestioning devotees of Chump, but just because these people say their poll is unbiased and they claim to have certain percentages doesn't make it true. They may have just made up the whole thing. Hell it would be funny if Trump the chump's  cultists posted this all over and then they came out admitting it was all a hoax. That would show Trumps supporters to be idiots. Wait that is what even Trump claimed once. Don't try telling me the media made it up. I heard the speech myself when he said it. He said he counted on the votes of the low iq voter; maybe not exact words. It has been awhile. He said it about the same time he said he could shoot someone in downtown Manhattan and his supporters would still vote for him.

Talk about low IQ voters, Robert when are you going to figure it out?
Apparently you haven't been watching these boards as much as you would like us to think. Trump has been bashed here as much as anyone could imagine. But unlike all you low information, low IQ Hillary supporters we have paid very close attention to every word out of the mouths of ALL the 2016 candidates, AND YES we HAVE researched their backgrounds and history. We listen to every word these Washington politicians have to say. Is every one here on this forum site a Trump supporter? NO, not by a long shot. But even those here that hate Donald Trump have decided to vote for him. They've pretty much decided they have to vote for Trump just to keep Hillary Clinton as far away from that white House as possible.
If you can't figure that out Robert then perhaps you're on the wrong web site, You're always welcome over at Move-On.org. I'm sure they'd love you over there.

Don't bother to reply, I'm just going to delete it.

Old Rooster... Roberts the perfect example of a person who focus's on the problems instead of the answers. He lives in a world of negativity. I'm sure he pats himself on the back when he finds an imperfection or a shortcoming in whatever it is he's looking at. I have found people like Robert to be small minded and negative in their attitude toward life in general. Certianly not the type of person you would want with you in combat when your ass is against the wall. People with an attitude and mindset like that will never contribute anything worthwhile to mankind or society. To him the glass is always half empty. There is a Buddhist saying: "With your mind you create your world". With Roberts mind it's a sad, sad world he lives in. I actually pity the man....

You also wrongly accuse me. I am not negative. I just happen to believe in supporting a candidate who I don't have to hold back my vomit mechanism in order to cast my vote. Trump and Hillary both make me want to vomit. Neither candidate stand for small government. Neither one stands for the constitution. Neither one stands for Constitutional ideals.  My world is a good place. I have good friends. I would do anything for them. I stand behind my convictions. If others don't, it is their fault not mine. You can all be upset. But the low iq voter comments came out of trumps mouth. If you don't like it; sucks to be you. That you will just bash others for disagreeing shows on you. 

Have to also tell you I don't focus on the problem once I find a solution. These elections aren't a solution. The solution lies in people waking up to the reality of our country today. Then when enough do we will throw off the government we currently have and restore the constitution. Tom Jefferson said it best. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Cant take a reply. You want to just accuse and bash and expect to not get a response. I have never been a Hillary supporter. I will never support Hillary. I also will never support Trump either. If you cant take that then you need to admit that you are lower iq than the average trump supporter.

Robert.... Personally, I don't care what you believe or who you support in these elections. My existence dose not depend on your beliefs or opinions. When it comes to refreshing the tree of liberty many of us here have already shed their blood for this country so your preaching to the choir. When you've shed yours then you can talk.

So are you assuming to know whether I have served my country or just shed blood.  I honor your service to our country. I am sorry that you shed blood just to make those in power richer and more powerful. Our government commits our troops to wars just to make a profit and to control more of the worlds resources.

Your assumption that those of us who served did it to make those in power Richer (your words) are as far off as your other comments.... We served because our country called and we answered that call. We saw our fellow Americans being killed and people being unfairly treated and we chose to help the oppressed. "The stronger always a bends down to help the weaker". At least that's what honorable men should do. Look, you've been felt two cards, Hillery or Trump (or you can draw a card, a write in of your choice).
So either ante up, play your cards or fold and go sit with the spectators. Remember however if you sit with them your are to be quiet while the players finish the game.
And as a bit of advise remember what the scriptures say, "Let your mind dwell on things that are positive" you'll be better for it and so will those who have to interact with you.
Remember you only sit and wallow in the mire because you "choose" to.

Still don't get it do you Robert?.

There's still only going to be two candidates on the national ballots in November.

You can write in Ted Cruz or anyone else you want too but that will only serve to elect Hillary Clinton.

Now, OK, so you think we should remove them all and hit the reset button,, Reset America to our original Constitution,,,,,,, Well guess what Robert,,,,,,, Every single member of this PFA/OAS network agrees with that.

SO -- - -  MR. IQ,,,,,, just how do you propose we do that - Genius ??
OH - Wait a minute - we could storm Washington D.C. and "Take them all out"
Get real fool..........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service