The BEST GOP candidate isn't even running!

If any here cannot see that we DO NOT HAVE ANYONE currently running that can even be remotely considered to be 'the best', we have degraded to the bottom of the barrel where a viable STATESMAN would never be found!

I have just watched another of the video interviews of Col. Allen West.This interview says it all! This man is the STATESMAN that America has been lacking for well over TWO DECADES! He has no need for teleprompters, he speaks from the heart and has the knowledge and conviction that is lacking in every one of the current serving politico establishment, as well as those running for the presidency.

I emphatically urge every one here to watch this video interview, and think deep and hard about what he says. Having known and stood by Ronald Reagan, I have no doubts that Reagan would have stepped aside to allow Col. West to have run for president. This is a man of CHARACTER that is not seen in the political environment any longer.

http://usjf.net/2012/01/video-allen-west-gop-must-stop-obamas-imperial-presidency/

If you've seen this before, WATCH IT AGAIN!

I am personally going to contact him and beg, plead, cajole, and do whatever I can to get him motivated to announce for the candidacy for president. This man, this STATESMAN, is the strength America needs! NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• I know there was a group in SC that tried to get him to run. But that was before we had a clear field of candidates. Maybe he will re-consider now! I hope so.

This reply was deleted.