Replies

• Great video. We can do this. I will be there.
    • The largest tent  possible- even  a DOME , if you will - effectively serving as  a " Closed for Cleaning " placard  at the entrance to this particular  " privy ".

We are now engaged in a high stakes  poker game of sorts.  The more deftly that we play our collective cards - the more " wagering " interest  we attract.  The larger the "pot" - and the greater the  interest  in our effort - the higher the  "anti" .

Briefly stated - the inspiring  personal commitment that  we are seeing take form  is just the tip of the iceberg.  I've had some past experience in  similar efforts up to and including leadership but at this point in my life  I  must be considered part of  the  "reserve" compliment.  That doesn't mean I'm passive - simply  being honest with myself. 

• Even if we got 40 million people for one day, I think that would send a clear message to the King and his entire court of traitors, that WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND THEY MUST GO !   POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!!!!

• Good video- inspiring. Maybe add a couple of pictures showing Egyptians with signs saying "OBama Supports Terrorism"
    there were demonstrators there that had signs that said that. (I guess they had those signs before the 33 million demonstration, but it would be good to include them, to show Americans that the Egyptian People figured out that the Obama administration supported Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood)
    Can we get the word out to those Americans who lost their health insurance that they like through Obamacare? I bet they might join in!
    The Egyptian military backed the People- will our military back us? I hope!

• Louise, that's why they've been "purging" the military lately. 240 high officers this year, 34 nuke force operators this week. My favorite soldier says the pressure is immense all the way up and down. The ones they're kicking out will will definitely find friends in our movement.

• Very inspiring video. At long last I as a Veteran see where there is in fact, a well orchestrated effort by awesome, experienced leaders. Seeing Operation American Spring coming together gives me hope and a tool to share with others that this isn't just a fly-by-night biker/trucker event...it's a for certain happening. I'm in all the way. I took an oath saying so as a Veteran to defend the very Constitution that is daily being trampled on. The President, along with his minions, have created a train-wreck (Obamacare) and has denigrated this wonderful country and has made a mockery of our Veterans who gave their lives defending. Let's hope that when we gather, that our military and police force will not turn on us.

• Phillip, we need not disparage the efforts of others who have gone before us like the bikers and truckers as lmho they were all patriots. They were going there to make a point and we go to effect change.Those are the same people that may well attend OAS.

• THANKS JOHNNY SMITH: That's the Way to keep us Focused CORRECTLY. Bitching, Bickering and Bemoaning can BURY US.  Just think about it.....Would a boxer discredit all the jabs and counter punches he threw as being inferior to the round house right he just used to deck his opponent. THE DEAL IS....PUTTING ALL THE ELEMENTS TOGETHER FOR AN EVEN BIGGER PUNCH

• So true, the Tea Party things, 8/28, Right To Life events, Truckers and Bikers were helping to build awareness and momentum for what needs to happe, Setting our stage beforehand.

• You can bet the biker/trucker event got enough attention in DC to shut down the live stream AND the surveillance cameras... they even have mock-ups for revolts like this and move to other bldgs to do their work (as if they work!).... then those mock-ups appear on the alphabet news as if they're going into their normal offices, but NOT!  These mock-ups look exactly like the Capitol, Dirksen Bldg, etc...... don't let the creeps on nightly news fool ya!

This reply was deleted.