Constitutional Emergency

THE BLUEPRINT - A Reflection Of OAS Massive, Gigantic Impact In Washington, D.C.

Views: 1777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

even though we are all going with the best "peaceful" intentions, I do not trust the indoctrined, the brainwashed, any abbreviated agency or anything involving government, I will not bring no weapons or ammo, but you better believe I will at least be wearing a flack jacket!

Brother Rob, I agree , we pray for the best and plan for the worst, flack jacket is a very good idea.see you there

How do I share this video?

I belong to some other tea party sites and tried to post this, but the link does not work. I think it is inspiring, and could get others interested in joining this effort

Louise, if nothing else just copy and paste the address from the bar above. It will link them directly to this page and site. Who knows, maybe they'll look around a little and join in.

With due respect to all member's, this is a serious operation that COL Riley has established for everyone to participate in.  Therefore, I recommend everyone cut out any, and ALL, non-serious comments.  From this point on, use this web site for serious, informative, and actionable comments to further the success of this mission.  At this point, those that are busy coordinating this event, don,t have the time to be distracted from their mission.  Submmit only positive recommenations for the success of this mission.  Thanking you in advace for your consideration and understanding.  NOTE:  This is submitted as an indivudal recommendation, not that of the individual's putting this together. 

I completely agree that that the last thing we need is negative comments. We have to support this mission. I take this very seriously and look forward to May 16th.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service