THE FAT LADY IS BEGINNING TO SING................re: Terry Trussell

The eleven page document contained in the URL below is a counterattack against the unlawful behavior by so-called legal entities against Terry Trussell.

http://www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjury.com/file/06_01_2015_U._Sta...

May God bless this Common Law Grand Jury action.

Views: 1009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The kangaroo courts will be falling soon. gene

I am going to make sure my County Sheriff has a copy of this...going in the mail today!

Stradog, Thanks for the links. I'm checking them all.

I checked the docket for Dixie County this morning.  It says they received an "email" from Joquin Demoreta on 6/5.  Why would it say email and not say "indictment" or "counter complaint."  The pretrial still shows scheduled for 7/15.  I dont think their taking it seriously.  Now what?

If they received it via email message it needs to be sent registered letter with a signature required and return notice of delivery.

06/16/2015 NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION
06/16/2015 LETTER RE: CLGJ
06/09/2015 NOTICE
06/05/2015 EMAIL RECEIVED JUNE 5, 2015 FROM JOAQUIN DEMORETA

Anybody know what those first two are?  They just recently disappeared from the list.

That is interesting. I wonder what the court documents have to in in terms of the case scheduling and status.

Thanks for posting RP.

Word is BAR attorney Crawford was worse than useless.  There are two new entries this morning, which I think means Crawford is cutting and running, but thats a guess on my part. 

06/24/2015 MOTION TO WITHDRAW
06/24/2015 NOTICE OF HEARING

The Dixie County Clerk of the Court has put up many of the previously unavailable Court Documents for the case.  Search Trussell. (The site is running VERY slow right now, might want to try later - the new system might of crashed.)

Looks like Terry completely ignored his lawyer after Joaquin Demoreta emailed his document to the court.  His lawyer has filed to be removed from the case.  I hope Terry doesn't think the case is done and not show up for the July 15th hearing, or he'll probably be thrown back in jail.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service