The First Amendment Is Now A Felony!

The Nefarious Legislation Will Not End. They Have Made Everything A Crime, Including Freedom Of Speech. We Are Left With No Other Choice Than To Exercise The Constitutional Right To Abolish This Government and Institute A New One, That Will Be Subject To The People And Not The International Banking Cartel.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, I agree with you. Time to start over.

• You Know... I'm Really Speechless, although I kind of expected it.

• GIT-R-DONE!

• Steve, `Patriots  Make  It  Happen, while we  still  have  internet  without  Gov. control.!! Ron

• I cant believe he snuck this thru without anybody knowing about it
    • Well hang on because Pelosi and Reid and Obama are going to abolish all of the Bill of Rights.

• Get ready the 2nd Amendment is not far behind with the rest of the Amendments, the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. All of this will be finished off in the Trash by this Government and all are complicit.

•  I had heard of this a few days ago but I thought it was BS. One more step to the NWO are we.....hmmmm does anyone else feel less American today? I sure do.

• I, too, am speechless.  A Liberal friend of mine says to me:  "oh that just applies to right-wing nuts".  Oh yeah?  I am speechless at the attitudes of otherwise intelligent human beings.  Blind, absolutely blind.

• Oh yeah, I work with a women that has this very same attitude and boy don't step on her toes, otherwise, she will get back at you.  Don't dare send her any "Conservative" points of view, she doesn't want to hear it, but if it is Liberal based she is all for it. She is constantly trying to prove to us "Conservatives" that we are wrong. She doesn't want Religion in Schools, or goverrnment, she is against anyone, especially Conservatives setting policy about "who" can peek under the bedsheets, etc.etc. etc....

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27