The goal of OAS and PFA is to restore America to the Constitution and our founding principles.In trying to achieve these goals we are confronted with a much larger, overarching problem of which America is but a small part. We are confronted with a world wide agenda (conspiracy) that those who are actively involved in what the Scriptures call "The Mystery Religion of Babylon" to create what they invision as "Utopia" throwing off all beliefs in God and instituting a "New World Order" which was first started by Nimrod the founder of all false religions. Those his goal was cut short by Gods judgement bybflooding the earth the spirit of Nimrod lives on and many seek to accomplish what he started. The goal of the new world order is much more satanic and diabolical than many of us can even imagine or understand. In fact many will read what God has allowed to be exposed concerning these leaders who are involved in occult activities to bring their goals to fruition that after reading it for themselves they simply will not believe it. Their goal as with Nimrod is to transform the peoples of the world through 3 Babylonian principles used by Nimrod to build the Tower of Babel and a Goless society. They are Financial, Political and Religious systems. But please hear this. Their ultimate goal is not just to bring independent individuals into the system but to control their mind body and spirit. Research has been underway even before Hitler's experiments on mind control which was furthered by our own government with such programs as " MKUltra, Bluebird, Artichoje, MKSearch, MKNaomi, Prohect Often, MKDelta and Monarch just to name a few. They are currently working on DNA manipulation to reprogram the human consciousness to where our inate ability to distinguish right from wrong is removed from our consciousness. I believe part of their goal in this area is to prepare people to accept the coming Antichrist. I could write pages on what myself and others who have research these things are finding out, but for now for those of you who are concerned enough to educate yourself further do a search on "Transhumanisum". Let me end with this.... the method first used by Nimrod who drew the world away from God into a myriad of false religions and believes was the use of Babylonian "Systems". I cannot stress this enough... for those of you who are following Christ. Do not fall into the trap of following a "religious system" follow Yeshua through "RELATIONSHIP" a personal relationship. For Satan seeks to and has been corrupting religious systems. God would not have us be ignorant of what is coming. I pray you take these things to heart, pray and investigate. Shalom

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are absolutely correct, Michael.  This is why I left organized religion behind some time ago.  God speed!

• Judith... here in is the problem as I see it. We need to be in fellowship/relationship with believers because Paul clearly stated that God has given to each one gifts for the building up of the saints and bringing the church to maturity in Christ. As we draw closer to Christ's return deception will grow within the Church and many as the Scriptures say will believe and practice a lie. Knowing we're not called to be lone wolfs but to be established and built up with other believers we all need to be steeped in Gods Word asking Yeshua to lead us by the Holy Spirit to those who have a personal relationship with Him and follow His Word and do not adhere to doctrines and systems which are contrary to the Word of God. That is one of my prayers through the day and that I be not deceived by this world or the lies of Satan. May Yeshua by the Holy Spirit lead us into all Truth and build us up with others who know the Truth and turn away from the Lie.
    Shalom.
  • Also they are using our schools as brainwashng/ind0ctrinatn centers to make our kids believe in marxst anti American 

ideas and not in the exceptional nation we are.   Our history is being removed in LA statues of civil war heroes being taken away instead of having the conversation we must have.   THIS HAS TO STOP.

The US Constitution must be taught and our judeo christian principles NOT ISLAM.

Yes michael u r right but we can stop it we have to.  

• For those of you that have seen the classic movie "A man for all seasons" for those who haven't I highly recommend it. What Sir Thomas Moore says to his future son in law seems apprope to say to the left. Moores son Iaw was a stanch catholic and excoriated the Protestants then he became a Protestant and excoriated the Catholics, Moore told him "we can only hope that when your head stops spinning it's facing the front".
    The left wants unity but preach diversity, you can't have both. The black community want graduation classes for blacks only, whites not allowed. They want their own blacks only cafe on campus and coffee shops. They want blacks only safe zones. They seek segregation while their parents fought for integration. Martin Luther King is rolling over in his grave. The blacks claim only their lives matter then kill each other on their city streets. The truth is they do not seek equality they seek superiority.
    They say we need to be politically correct. Can someone tell me just what that means. All political beliefs can't be correct. What they mean is that theirs and theirs alone is correct, thus taking away freedom of thought, belief and expression. The NAACP's motto is "knowledge is power". However the only knowledge they seek is the knowledge which separates them from everyone else, that's not knowledge that's bondage. They seek freedom but by the very things they proclaim they want will only lead to isolation, bondage, giving up their freedoms which is akin to slavery which what those on the right right not the left set them free from. The truth is no longer sought and by many it is not even desired. As in the days of Noah men's hearts are continually turned towards evil and each one does what's right in "his own eyes".
    Their is no truth in politics, no truth in the media no truth in the government including the justice system. Even in the church the truth is exchanged under the guise of a social gospel which is currently known as the "seeker friendly" church. Like the left it Left it looks true on the outside, they'll tell people you need to come to sweet Jesus kneel at the foot of the cross and accept him into your life. Which costs you nothing, that's why these megachurches are full. But they stop short and if that is all you need to do that is a false gospel straight from the pits of hell and all who preach that cheap salvation are Anethima and will answer to God one day. What's not preached in these tickle your ears churches is after you accept Yeshua sacrifice, like Him you are to deny yourself and take up your cross daily and follow him. Your to be in the world but not part of the world. Your not to live the world or the things of the world for the love of the world is enmity with God. Paul said "I sought to know nothing amoung you but Christ, and Him crucified. Tell the truth... you who go to church when's the last time you heard that? Do you deny yourself the pleasures that the world drinks down to excess, do you spend your time in prayer, study, fasting asking God daily to conform you to the image of His son and not to be confirmed to this world? Do you spend more time on the internet and in front of the tv than you do in His holy Word? Are you so in love with the Saviour that you count the things this world has to offer as rubbish that you might obtain favor with God. I ask you truly "is He you FIRST love?. If not you are not following the Savior, you have not been buried with him and resurrected to a life of cross carrying. You have forgotten....first the cross then the crown. I say these things not to condemn you but to show you that the "lie" is not just alive and well in the world but it is alive and well in the church as well. If what your believe does not radically alter your life and the way you live then you really don't believe what you say you do. Have you left everything like peter the disciples and followed hard after Jesus. If He's not Lord of all, He's not Lord AT ALL!!
  • A follow up comment confirming my comments on the "seeker friendly church" that desires not to offend and seeks to become inclusive of all religions. A few days ago the Pope prays facing toward Mecca and says Islam is a religion of peace and Europe should open its boarders to all Muslims. "Islam is a religion of peace says the Koran and they should be accepted". I have a couple of questions..... how come Muslims have NEVER lived in peace with others no matter where and when they lived? If Islam is a religion of peace, how come there's no peace in the Middle East? How come no matter where Muslims go people suffer. The Pope (poop) is a puppet on a string and Satan does the pulling. If the pope or anyone else who said they had a personal relationship with God they would call on all peoples of all religions who worship false gods to repent. If they had the love of God in them they'd be concerned about their souls and plead with them with all the love they have in them warning them of what's awaits them if they don't turn away from their idolatry. The Pope and all who think like him are doing a grave eternal disservice to those who dwell in darkness and think they walk in the light. Because they know not the Truth they believe they are helping them when the are actually aiding and abbeding the devil to blind their eyes and steal their souls. The Pope and all who think like him will not go unpunished on the day of judgement. To show just how stupid he is he actually believes that if he says Islam is a religion of peace people will actually believe him because he's a leader of the (so-called) church... He's too stupid and deceived to realize people can read...they investigate....they gather facts.... he's use to Catholics follow his every word like blind sheep. Catholisum has its roots in the false religions of Babylon. It's the same old lie and worship of false gods come again dressed up in a new set of clothes but underneath it's the same old lie.
    • I'm Catholic, I DO NOT worship a false GOD!  The Pope is a man of Peace, and should be respected.  You're entitled to your opinion.  The name calling I find rather hypocritical.  I do agree Islam is evil!

• Kimberly. We have been told that arguing Theology has no place on this forum, so I will just make one observation and give you a word of encouragement. 1. As for the Pope being a man of peace, the antichristbwill also come as a man of peace. Infact he will bring world wide peace for 3 1/2 years and he is no more sent from God than is the Pope. 2. By you beliefs it is evident you know nothing of Catholisum or the history of the Church of Rome. If you believe Islam is evil how can you support the Pope saying Christians and Islam worship the same God?. I would encourage you to read just one book that is the most complete study of the history of Catholisum ever printed: The two Babylons by Alexander Hyslop. Get the origin version as later reprints don't include many of his references and pictures. Now listen please. I was raised in the Catholic Church, I have ministered in the church, I have family members in the church... their are in the Catholic Church many true believers in the church "despite their error" just as their were true believers in people's temple in Johnstown who died at the hands of a false prophet. Please I beseech you with all the love God has placed in my heart be as the Bereans who went and studied the Word of God to see if what Paul was telling them was true or not. I'm not hear to condem you. In these last days as the Scriptures say God is calling all true believers to come out of ALL churches who teach false doctrine. Your to follow Yeshua, not a man, you are to hold fast to the pure, unadulterated Word of God not mans doctrines when it is contrary to the Word of God. You and others here have been in my prayer list since I came on board and I beg you take my words to heart, try me and see for yourself if what I'm saying is not true. Then and only then come back and show me and everyone here my error and if you prove me wrong I will repent before you the others here and God. Now, the balls in your court. This is too important of a subject to take lightly.
        • BTW Kimberly. If you would like to talk further since focusing on Theology is discouraged here her is my Email address: michaelmilesregan@gmail.com.
          Shalom
          • I'm not quite sure what you want to discuss in private?  I expressed the fact that I'm Catholic.. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, I DO NOT PRAY TO A FALSE GOD!.  That's all that matters.  Yes Islam is evil.. What did I say to that bothered you?  That the Pope is a man of Peace and should be respected?  Are you one that believes the Pope has a bunch of little boys in the Vatican being raped etc.  I seen that bs all over the internet. Now that's Satan's writings!!

So maybe you should be careful of what you read and believe.

No response is necessary.

Have a Great Day, In Jesus's name I Pray!

• The truest expression of their views was given voice a few years ago by the popular al-Jazeera star and leading cleric Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi when he said:

‘Throughout history, Allah has imposed upon the [Jews] people who would punish them for their corruption. The last punishment was carried out by Hitler. By means of all the things he did to them – even though they exaggerated this issue – he managed to put them in their place. This was divine punishment for them. Allah willing, the next time will be at the hands of the believers.’

Here's how peaceful Islam is!!!!!
This reply was deleted.