The GUILTY... Must PAY!

I wanted to get this OUT THERE, Because it MUST BE DISCUSSED!

Back in 2008, BEFORE The Election, I was Given a Copy of The Certification Of Nomination For Barack H. Obama for President and Joeseph Biden for Vice President, Signed By Nancy Pelosi "Chair, Democratic National Convention" and Notorized By "Shalifa A. Williamson" Notary Republic  State of Colorado.

The Certificate Received By The Individual States were MISSING a Very Importand phrase... Constitutionally Eligible. There ARE/WERE Two Sets of CERTIFICATIONS!!! I made COPIES OF BOTH (one signed in Colorado and one given to Secretary of State of South Dakota Chris Nelson), ONE saying Obama and Biden were "Constitutionally Eligible" and ONE Missing That IMPORTAND PHRASE. I gave the copies to Senator Tim Johnson (D), copy to Senator John Thune (R), and at the time, Represenative Stephanie Herseth.

This Document in and by itself SHOULD have Raised Red Flags, as to WHO THE HELL IS BARACK H. OBAMA!!!  But, I NEVER Received a Reply Back From ANY OF MY REPRESENATIVES! The Birth Certificate is just an extention of "THE LIE" Perpetuated AGAINST The American People. CONGRESS Had a Opportunity to STOP This USURPTATION when Counting The Electoral Ballots, They remained SILENT... In 2008, They remained SILENT AGAIN IN 2012.

We The People KNOW What TREASON IS... It is the Responsibility of We The People to INFORM Those Responsible for this Usurptation, That They have Commited High Treason AGAINST The Citizens of These United States, and The Punishment that goes with it.

Scan0002.jpg

2008_dnc_certification_doc_1_thumb.jpg

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry my Scan was upside down... It is SUPPOSED to be a COPY of the Other Document...BUT.

Thomas S.

• Yes you are right but good luck getting it in the hands of someone that will actually do anything about it. Before the 2012 election retired CDR Charles Kerchner and I had that very information in our PA Obama ballet challenge and the court dismissed it for not having jurisdiction.

• I hear you... I Filed a HAVA Complaint (Help Americans Vote Act) with the Secretary of State. Went before the Election Commission and THEY said It was OUT OF THEIR JURISDICTION Who Gets On The Ballot.

So, I figure with "Logic" like that, Hugo Chavez or Castro or Putin could become President.

I Swear... NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

This reply was deleted.