The truth of what is going on here is the Communist D party has learned the American people will not allow communism to be forced upon them as fast as obama and his ilk are trying to, so this makes me recall when George Soros said that "Obama was not their boy, they will find another." The Communist D party has figured out they have to throw obama under the bus and then continue their work at a much slower pace. They are setting this country up for a Hillary POTUS. Do not think you will have a choice in that election. That election is already settled. Elections are not won anymore they are stolen. It didn't have to be that way, but folks chose to ignore and refused to do the work of restoring our election process/systems so we could have really had a true election.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remove O from the Oval Office permanently.

• yet still over 70 members of congress are Communist-Marxist

• @ Mutantone.....  They have to removed also. 

• they never should have been there in the first place

• Yep, they never should have been there in the first place!!!!

• The destruction of America has been in the works for many decades. People just are not paying attention to what is going on and many don't care. I also agree with Twana. I just hope we can get people to wake up and maybe turn all of this around. I don't have much hope in it at all. 

• I agree the Elections are not won anymore they are stolen and as long as they get to put the rigged machines in the polling places it will keep happening

• I THINK THAT WE THE PEOPLE & THE MILITARY CAST OUR VOTE ( I TRULY THINK IT IS  THE ONLY WAY TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK ) +++++++ BRING THE TROOPS HOME ++++++ THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE .

• William, "We the People" will have to bring them home, Congress and the WH just signed for another 10 years in Afaganistan getting our troops murdered and maimed for nothing.  Congress will do no such thing as bring our Troops home, the only way they want them to come home is in body bags.....

• WHAT A SAD COUNTRY WE HAVE BECOME....WE TALK & TALK BUT DO NOTHING, AND THAT GIVES THEM MORE TIME TO DESTROY AMERICA.........WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN, WE MUST DO SOMETHING, WE MUST GET OUR TROOPS TOGETHER, HOW DON'T KNOW...........

This reply was deleted.