Constitutional Emergency

The truth of what is going on here is the Communist D party has learned the American people will not allow communism to be forced upon them as fast as obama and his ilk are trying to, so this makes me recall when George Soros said that "Obama was not their boy, they will find another." The Communist D party has figured out they have to throw obama under the bus and then continue their work at a much slower pace. They are setting this country up for a Hillary POTUS. Do not think you will have a choice in that election. That election is already settled. Elections are not won anymore they are stolen. It didn't have to be that way, but folks chose to ignore and refused to do the work of restoring our election process/systems so we could have really had a true election.

Twana

Views: 488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James,

Are you serious about your picks for president and cabinet? (fingers crossed that you are just joking)

Hi David, yes I was serious but with tongue in cheek.....that said anyone that is not associated with a political party in my book would be okay to run for office.....all we are asking for is the truth and for someone to stand up and say that they dont have all the answers but that we are in it together and together we will sort it out...what we have now is a divided world....its not just a US problem it is a worldwide cancer that is eating away at us all. Right now we have the same problem in the UK...and I would rather put my trust in the average guy in the street that our career politicians that we have....none of which have had a real job in their lives

Elections are not won anymore they are stolen. It didn't have to be that way, but folks chose to ignore and refused to do the work of restoring our election process/systems so we could have really had a true election.

If we surrender to this point, we are certainly doomed. We must restore re-countable paper ballots. Electronic voting can not be trusted. And voter ID is a must. Otherwise, the whole election process is just a farcical distraction. 

Twana and friends, I do not buy this.  I was a precinct captain back in 2004 or thereabouts just before my wife of fifty years passed. She too was also captain of the precinct next to mine.  We worked hard for the party at the state and local level to no avail because there is always someone or group that wants to be in charge calling the shots.  Sadly, that is where most elections are lost, before they ever get started. Another home truth is that even if Obama is not their boy and he certainly blew it to the point that he is not, they will find another.  Worse still those that step into the breech think they will be in charge if they win. That is not the Communist way.  They will be lined up and shot for who can trust traitors (AKA liberals) in any political situation but especially in our own country.  We can win this and we will.  Hillary will not be a replacement for Odumbo because it is a known fact that they found a deadly and fatal brain tumor during her last colonoscopy.  She is just not going to be our next potus. Period. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service