The Lies just keep coming....

Our government sees no need in telling the truth. And why should they when most of America will believe whatever they say. Weapons of mass destruction, Benghazi, gun free zones make people safer, The Russians caused Hillery to lose the election and in and on. Now we have the FBI releasing photographs of the supposed airplane attack on the Pentagon. The have the the "cahones" to show people the PROOF of their outright lies and people can't see the truth even when they look at it!!! 7 photos only one showing some airplanes parts that would fit in the back of 2 pickup trucks. On 9/11 flight 77 left Dulles airport bound for Los Angeles. "Supposedly terrorists hijacked the plane and flew it into the Pentagon. Is it just me? Am I the only one asking the obvious questions? Where are all the plane parts? The fuselage? The engines, the wings, the seats, the baggage, THE DEAD BODIES??.I don't remember any interviews with the next of kin of those killed or any funeral service of ANY of the passengers. Why we're all the security cameras turned off except one (an oversite error perhaps). Why was the photo of what looked like a missle hitting the Pentagon shown only once (another error?) never to be seen again.I'm appalled, dumbfounded and down right mad that 1. That People are so darn stupid and 2. The government can get away with these blatant lies and coverups. Can anyone looking at these photos and believe a large passenger plane hit the Pentagon and all that remains are a handful of plane parts?It's things like this that explain why our country is in the condition it's in. I have faith but it's not in our government OR the American people as a whole.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Michael, Is this You ?,,,,,, NO - I'm NOT being sarcastic, and I'm NOT trying to be insulting either. This man is very good. And if you listen to this entire video he has a message that will blow your socks off.
    I know you are a man of GOD, and I believe this man is also. But he has a way of telling his story that is very compelling.
    If you listen to this man and his message, he has a totally different way of saying that what we have been taught about GOD and our Bible is not only right and true but that we have been lied to for hundreds of years.
    Our Governments are lying to us in more ways than we could ever imagine.
    Don't let his avenue and direction of delivering this message throw you, you wont believe what he has to say,,,,,,until you get to the end of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FSZSO-FO5U

MORE Links & Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FSZSO-FO5U
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    • NO Michael, I haven't lost my mind,,,,,,,,,, YET.

• Another video to see.

• Old Rooster.. not sure what your talking about I haven't watched any of the videos you've recently posted and my comments on the FBI's release of the 7 photos of the Pentagon have nothing to do with the videos you posted. I will try to watch them however. My point is from the evidence ( more correctly the LACK of evidence) anyone who would look at these pictures and believe the fairy tale that it was done by a Hugh passenger plane has no sense whatsoever, and the fact that the FBI would say it was a plane after showing nothing that supports the statement shows just how stupid they think the American people are. And the sad fact is that "They are right"!!
      • Old Rooster... I watched the video of the retired Sgt/Maj.... first off there is no such thing as a "Galatic Top
        secret" security clearance. There is Confidential, Secret and Top Secret so I'm not sure what he means by "Galactic". His statements on the age of Pisces and the age of Aquarius is not Christian "speak" it's new age "speak" I doubt that any truly born again Christian who is filled with the Holy Spirit would use that terminology ( I know I wouldn't) . As one who Christ has redeemed I disagree with his opening statement that the greatest issue for mankind which he goes on to explain is the existence of UFO'sa and alien beings. Again as a Christian my belief is that the greatest issue involving the human race is Yeshua (Jesus) and accepting or rejecting Him because the outcome of that decision has eternal consequences. There's alot more I could say but let me just finish with this: people have asked me in the past more than once " if aliens were real would you still believe in God and in the Bible since the Scriptures make no reference to alien beings?". My answer is Yes I would still believe in God and the Scriptures. The Scriptures are in no way "inclusive" meaning they don't tell us everything about everything. Many things are revealed in general terms such as the creation. Mankind does not have the capacity to know all things and God has chosen to keep silent on many things. We can even see that in many of His names. His name in Hebrew starts with the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet :Aleph. He is the Aleph and the Tov in Greek the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last. The Aleph in Hebrew is a "silent" letter. There is much hidden meaning in the Hebrew alphabet but the hidden meaning of the Aleph in Gods name means He is silent on many things with reguards to mankind. The bottom line is for me if there were little green men running all over, if the mountains were cast into the sea it would not distroy or even shake my faith. Aliens might destroy "mans" religion but not the faith of one who truly knows God and is filled with his Spirit. And I give all praise to my Heavenly Father for He has given me both.
        • Oh one more thing Old Rooster... nowhere in the Book of Revelation or in Scripture is the word apocalypse used. It was invented and used by men to try to give "their" interpretation of what they thought The Apostile John in the revelation given him by Yehweh. It has become part of a manmade doctrine to give understanding to the end times. You and others would do well to remember that many doctrines and beliefs passes down as far back as the early church fathers are incorrect as many of them were effected by and some even believed in Roman and Greek philosophy and beliefs which are contrary to the Word of God. Their are too many to list and that's a subject for another day but I'll leave you with one of the watch words of the Reformation (which still maintained alot of the errors of the Church of Rome!!)... "Sola Scriptura" literally Scripture Alone. We believe in the words of the Scriptures only not adding or taking away and any belief, doctrines or words that are added and are not the intent of the intent of the writer must be disregarded. This is a very important point one word can change the whole meaning. One example is Jn 1:1. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. The Jehovahs witnesses Greek translation of Jn 1:1 says In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was "a" God. Adding the letter a then they come to the conclusion that the Word of God (Jesus) was not God but just "a" god (small g). This is how false beliefs and cults are established and spread and before you know it has taken untold numbers captive believing a lie. Something to think about. Shalom..
  • Mike, I agree with you on the scriptures, and my belief and faith in GOD is just as strong as yours. No - I do not know the scriptures nearly as well as you and Lee, but that doesn't mean I don't believe.

My point in posting those videos was two-fold; Yes - the Government is lying to us and always has. I don't believe anything this stinking Government says or does.

#2) This guy claims he was part of some sort of super-secret Gov agency, ??? I agree - never heard of that one either and I doubt it exists........ BS....

#3) I think this guy is trying to be some kind of "New-Age" preacher,,,,,,,, How the hell can I say that ?? !!!
    If you watch the entire video the first thing he says is that the information he is presenting is the most important thing that the human race will ever encounter, (paraphrasing here)> Well the belief in GOD and Jesus Christ IS the most important thing that isn't it ?
    but "New-age" people have a lot of trouble believing in anything just because someone tells them they should. Maybe he's simply coming at the "belief" issue from a different direction, a different perspective. No place in any of these videos does he deny or discount the belief in GOD. In fact he promotes and tries to present a new way to approach that belief.
    Many people do believe in UFO's, but that all depends on what they are, or what they might actually be...
    He says UFO's don't exist, and never have throughout all of history. He does NOT believe in any "aliens" either. He says they don't exist.

Here's what I think he is trying to convey in his belief in GOD.
    a) GOD said Go forth and multiply, Well according to this guy GOD didn't stop here, he didn't stop after populating the Earth. Instead he kept going and has been populating the entire universe. I think what this man is saying is that GOD is using us as seeds to populate many other planets throughout the universe. (Why not? Why wouldn't he?)
    b) The Bible says GOD Created man in his likeness.
    Again it makes sense. Today in our evolution and science we know how to create clones, DNA and reproductions.
    If we know how to do it then of course GOD knows how to create more human beings, it's crazy not to believe he can.
    But why not use us to continue his development and population of the universe.
    This guy Dean says these so-called extraterrestrial beings look just like us,,,, and then he corrects that statement by saying -  NO - They don't look like us, WE look like them,,,,,,, (again) GOD created man in his likeness..
    Well these "Extraterrestrials" are not GOD, but they could be his labour force, his helpers.............

Once the human race evolves and develops to a desired level on any specific planet then they (we) are picked up and distributed onto another new planet that has been prepared for us.
    Rapture ???,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't think this guy Dean is pushing UFO's and aliens as much as you think he is, in fact he says they don't exist. But what DOES exist is GOD and THAT is the single most important belief in all of human history.

• Old Rooster... Just saw your reply posted from yesterday. Your take on this guy who claims he has a celestial top secret security clearance (sic!) is right on target I believe. Please don't fell you know less than others concerning the things of God. He reveals to each of us as He wills, and we're only accountable for that which He has revealed to us. Ok enough said on that. There are a number of things we need to keep in mind as we walk as pilgrims through this life. One is that in the end times before Yeshua returns deception (spiritual) will greatly increase which will lead to many believing a lie which will cause a "great falling away" from the Truth. Satan himself is the author of this deception (as the scripture plainly states) and he will use mans sinful desires to know more than God has chosen to reveal to them to lead them into believing a lie which will culminate into the worshipping the antichrist thinking they are worshiping the Messiah. Yeshua plainly revealed to John to write down " No man shall add or take away from the prophecies of this book or the plagues of this book will be added to them". All that this "guy" and others like him who go beyond what the Scriptures say is mere speculation. And speculation is just that,"speculation" and is ripe for deception. The Scriptures plainly says that at best for now we see in part "dimly" but in that time (in the future) we shall know all things as they ought to be known. And that will not be until the end of the age when ALL things are made new. It's ok to brainstorm, to consider Gods Majesty and to be in awe of the endless possibilities of His creation. Of all of the heavenly beings He has created we only know of a few because that's all He's desired to make us aware of. Like I said before the Scriptures don't tell us everything about everything. Remember: Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the things NOT seen". Just make sure that your true beliefs and your sincere faith remain on what has been written by those who were impowered by the Holy Spirit to reveal Gods eternal Truth. I'll leave you with a wise saying from one of Yeshuas followers:," It's not the Things of God that I don't know that bothers me.... It's the things I DO know and do not do that bothers me". May Yeshua Our Saviour continue to lead us into His Truth and protect us from the lies of this current evil age and the lies of Satan.
      " The great error is when mere speculation becomes belief". Shalom....
      • Thanks Michael, I just thought perhaps you had taken only a quick view of that video and completely discounted it all because of this guys fictitious security claims and the mention of UFO's.
        He does say in there that UFO's and aliens don't really exist.

My problem with all of this is (#1), You're right, Satan will fill any void available with lies and make non-believers think they are worshipping the one True GOD when in fact they follow only the lies.
        And #2) Over the past 50-75 years there has been a dramatic decline in our teachings and church attendances in the country and around the entire world. That decline in our religious beliefs, and the belief in Christ, is leaving just such a vacuum and void that Satan is only too willing to fill with more and more lies.

That void will be very quickly filled by Satan and his lies AND the Muslims Islamic terrorism.
        (The lack of belief in Christ and GOD will lead to the forced religious worship of Islam.)
         I thought it might be this man's way of trying to teach those younger non-believers that there IS something out there, something much stronger and much more intelligent than anything they can ever imagine. And that HE has been hard at work spreading humanity to all other planets around the universe, not only here on this Earth.
        It opens up the great potential for lies and deceit, but it also opens up an interesting concept of a new way to teach and educate these younger people who apparently do not believe in much of anything. Especially in anything that they can not see, they see no evidence or proof, (None to them anyway).
        Only a fool could ever look up at the night sky and claim there is no proof of GOD or of any higher being, a creator.

They look up at the night sky and they believe in the universe, they can see it. And they believe in science because they can see that. Look at the photos from the Hubble Telescope, they can see that "Proof".
        And there is where this man's "Teachings" can come in. Yes - there really IS a GOD, and YES he IS out there, and HE IS building the universe and spreading life throughout the entire universe.

............Interesting direction..........

Back to your original question, Does our Government lie to us???????
        When have they NOT ??

• Old Rooster. Great observations and well stated. And all governments lie and the majority of people are too ignorant to know it. Ignorance is the absence of knowledge. If people were knowledgeable about Islam for instance, they wouldn't believe the governments of the world telling their citizens they can live peacefully with non radical Muslims. First of all their is no such thing as a non radical Muslim because Islam is radical at its very nature. A trilogy of three books make up the religion of Islam, the Koran, Hadith and Sira. 60% of these writings deal with the Kafir (all unbelievers; non-Muslims). In the Hadith it plainly says that Kafir's are to be beheaded, made slaves, their woman taken as slaves for sex, they can be cheated, lied to terrorized and that NO Muslim can be friends with a Kafir. The end of the Hadith states that the only government that can exist is the government of Sheria law, that is absolute it cannot be changed altered or compromised in any way ever. All Kafir who do not convert are to be killed. The Hadith is a collection of stories and the sayings of Mohammad who is the supreme example of what humanity is suppose to look like and ALL MUSLIMS are to imitate Mohammad in all his actions down to the direction you face when utinating and dedicating! Anyone who has read the Hadith and would believe in what Mohammad said or would imitate his actions is mentally deranged. Here are just a few examples: when you have a fever drink Camel urine and milk, a fever is from the fires of hell. When your sick take black cumin, it cures every disease but death. One devotee came to Mohammad asking his advice on how to cure diarrhea. Mohammad told him to drink honey. The man came back and told Mohammad he drank honey but it made him worse. Mohammad told him Mohammad tells the truth, it's your body that's lying!! Angels won't come into a house that has pictures in it. Keep your family inside your house at night with your doors locked because that's when guns (evil spirits) are active. When you urinate do not hold your penis in your right hand. After you dedicate use three stones to wipe yourself if you use more make sure it's an odd number. I could go on but you see the idiotacy of the man. And the Islamic thoughts and beliefs on woman are beyond belief: hell is filled with mostly women. The best part of a woman is their vigina. Get rid of your wife when she is old for a younger woman. Mohammad said" A woman is like a rib, crooked if you try to straighten it it breaks, better to leave her crooked. I could go on and on but my point is ANYONE who thinks that Muslims will assimilate into any political system but Sheria, that they can be friends and neighbors with Muslims, that their is such a thing as a nonviolent Muslim knows absolutely nothing about Islam. And those out there who are foolish enough to listen to our lying government officials without doing their research deserve everything that will befall them. Stupidity will kill you just as much as a bullet.
This reply was deleted.