Constitutional Emergency

Our government sees no need in telling the truth. And why should they when most of America will believe whatever they say. Weapons of mass destruction, Benghazi, gun free zones make people safer, The Russians caused Hillery to lose the election and in and on. Now we have the FBI releasing photographs of the supposed airplane attack on the Pentagon. The have the the "cahones" to show people the PROOF of their outright lies and people can't see the truth even when they look at it!!! 7 photos only one showing some airplanes parts that would fit in the back of 2 pickup trucks. On 9/11 flight 77 left Dulles airport bound for Los Angeles. "Supposedly terrorists hijacked the plane and flew it into the Pentagon. Is it just me? Am I the only one asking the obvious questions? Where are all the plane parts? The fuselage? The engines, the wings, the seats, the baggage, THE DEAD BODIES??.
I don't remember any interviews with the next of kin of those killed or any funeral service of ANY of the passengers. Why we're all the security cameras turned off except one (an oversite error perhaps). Why was the photo of what looked like a missle hitting the Pentagon shown only once (another error?) never to be seen again.
I'm appalled, dumbfounded and down right mad that 1. That People are so darn stupid and 2. The government can get away with these blatant lies and coverups. Can anyone looking at these photos and believe a large passenger plane hit the Pentagon and all that remains are a handful of plane parts?
It's things like this that explain why our country is in the condition it's in. I have faith but it's not in our government OR the American people as a whole.

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your welcome OldRooster, Anna has a new story up and she said she's been trying to tell them the right way to go about it, agree with you she has a lot of ideas and experience. http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/04/turkey-farming-in-colorado.html

Wow didn't know about Karl, that's shameful, sorry to bring him up but didn't know and he was first to say what happened. Your right how he deserves to be treated.

Not sure what they do next, hoping Rodger Dowdell will get involved and help. Kept expectin he'd help Terry with his bail, he can totally afford it and our friend would be free in minutes. He has facebook, will try to reach him and see if he can give Terry a hand.

Here's a lie that the Muslims have used to further their control in non-Muslim nations and because the nations of the world cannot distinguish the truth from the lie, Islam is spreading faster than any of the other religions of the world and before most of us die we will see it become the largest religion in the world. THE LIE: Islam is a religion. The nations of the worlds mistake is how they define the word "religion". How do we define "religion", should we use mans definition or Gods? Common sense should tell us to use Gods description since the doctrine and definitions of things pertaining to the things of God are written by men are subject to error as we have seen throughout history and which remain to this day. Mans definition is that a group can be declared religious if they have a belief and prescribed doctrines about God. This is in direct conflict with the Truth of
God. The Scriptures should be the litmus test for the truth as it pertains to the things of God. James 1:26-27 tells us first when religion is useless and then in vs. 27 tells us what true religion is.
Vs26. If anyone amoung you thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but decieves his own heart, this ones religion is useless....Vs. 27. Pure and undefiled religionbefore God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. Islam does not help it "creates" orphans and widows!!.Islam is both a government and a military. Islam has two flags, one white called Al-Liwaa and serves as the flag of the Islamic state (government). The other is black called Ar-Rays and is used by the Muslim army. It is also called the flag of Jihad. In the black flag is written in Arabic "punishment". Abdullah-al-Arabs in his conversation with the Roman Archbishop of Izmir (Smyrna) during a Christian Muslim interfaith meeting boldly said: "Thanks to your democratic laws, we will invade you. Thanks to our religious laws we will dominate you". Omar Ahmed chairman of the board of CAIR has stated openly: "Islam isn't in America to be equal with any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur'an should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth". Dr. Kalimantan Siddiqui in his book The Muslim Manifesto says: "Jihad is a basic requirement of Islam and living in Britain or having British nationality by birth or naturalization does not absolve the Muslimfrom His or her duty to participate in jihad". According to the Encyclopedia of Islam, the fight (Jihad) is obligatory even when the unbelievers have not started it". I could go on, but my point is if people's and governments would use the Scriptures definition to define what religion is and is not those who use the guise of religion to spread their desire for world conquest by force could be approached in a more effective manor. Wednesday begins the celebration of Passover and after the Christian churches celebration of Easter. This is a time the believers of Yeshua contemplate and celebrate The Fathers willingly giving His only begotten Son and the Son being obedient to the Fathers wishes in sacrificing Himself to unite us with the One True God for eternity. We also remember God delivering His chosen people from bondage in Egypt. It is my sincere prayer that for those of us who Believe that our religious beliefs and practices would match the Biblical definition of "Undefield Religion in the sight of God" and that you will be able to descern the true from the false. Shalom..
Breaking: Judge Bruce Doucette & others arrested in sweep, Karl was right.

Karl P. Koenigs
BREAKING ! ! URGENT ! ! HIGH ALERT... U.S. GOVERNMENT ATTACKS actively being executed RIGHT NOW.
-------------------------> THIS IS NOT A DRILL ! ! ! <-----------------------------

All Common Law Grand Jury Administrators and Superior Court Judges for Colorado State are now being bring arrested by the FBI FEDcoats for attempting to restore the rule of Constitutional law and order upon any Municipal, County or State official who is conducting Title 18 U.S. Code 2381 Capital Felony Treason by violating the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of the Constitution and/or We The People.

THIS MAY BE ONLY ISOLATED IN COLORADO for the TIME BEING...

Several persons have been rounded up and charged with several so called Felony counts.

FYI More arrests...named so far
Steve Nalty, Steve Byfield, Dave Colffelt Bruce Doucette and Janice, Tom Benson.
https://www.facebook.com/ThomRene2016/

Anna von Reitz 9 hrs ·
Arrests

Everything has a logic. Rain falls down, not up. Fire can warm your house or burn it down.

In this country, we have two kinds of government. We have the de facto government --- Federal/Territorial/Municipal ---- that is hired to provide stipulated services. We have the de jure government which, if we have a brain in our heads, we serve and cherish as our means to direct and control the de facto. That’s the way it is and the only other option is insurrection.

Some time ago I separated myself and my Living Law team from Bruce Doucette and Michael R. Hamilton and “Judge Micky” and various others who started out with the goal of restoring the lawful de jure government, but then, went off track.

This is not my first rodeo and not the first time I have had to do this. Patriot leaders and the groups they establish regularly become convinced that rain falls up and fire doesn’t burn.

Now I hear that Bruce Doucette and several others have been arrested and are facing sixteen felony counts. There will probably be more arrests to come.
https://www.facebook.com/avonreitz?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf
Today I pray you would put aside your cares, concerns and frustrations, your anger at the lies we are being fed 24/7 and rest in the fact that HE IS RISEN. The Way to the Father has been made possible by the Son. My wife is leaving for California in an attempt to correct her medical problems. She has many issues going on at one time. Her condition is so complex no Doctor here in Las Vegas feels they can help her. I'm going to leave you with something my oldest son sent me when I was explaining the many issues she was facing. May you also take it to heart with the issues each of you may be facing today. "DONT WORRY, I GOT THIS". GOD.....

Amen Michael..

We'll pray for your wife's health and well being.  Be safe.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service