Constitutional Emergency

The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

Dear Patriots across the United States, 

The Communist sympathizer and Muslim working out of the Mosque on Pennsylvania Ave with his Iranian-Muslim led Justice Dept. are looking for ways to implement gun control laws without Congressional approval. 

Let me add that even the Congress cannot disarm you.  You have a God given right to your weapon for self defense. 

The Communists instead of trying to disarm mentally unstable liberal Democrats, Republicans and criminals they are going after the law abiding citizens.  Why ?

Because we stand in the way of their agenda.  Any excuse is used.    My weapons sit in peace ready to defend myself and my family and our nation.    Guns do not kill people.  People kill people. 

The Iranian advisor to the Muslim in the White House  Valerie Jarrett says the president has asked his team to complete a proposal and submit it for his review "in short order."   Sounds like a recipe at a Waffle House.  Why not a tall order ?

She says the recommendations will include measures to expand background checks. This is an inclusion, what about the rest of their plan ? 

Perhaps it is op secret like their TPP trade deal which Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  voted Yes too without reading it.

In my opinion, as a law abiding American citizen  lets start with a back ground check on the President of the United States.

Then if he his found disqualified to own a weapon lets disarm him and his  secret service detail.

Obama is a guy that should not even have access to a water pistol let alone the key codes to our nuclear arsenal.  

Jarrett spewed out her anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric  Wednesday night at a vigil for the victims of the Newtown shooting, according to a drawn up propaganda summary provided by the team in the Mosque - White House. 

The Newtown Town folks did not want Jarrett to speak but the Obama controlled Propaganda machine will not tell you this.

The Muslim  Obama said his Jihadi team are  looking for ways to tighten gun laws to disarm you without a vote  in Congress.

Congress does not control whether you own a gun or not, its your God given right to be armed.  Yes we have a 2nd Amendment but still you cannot be disarmed even if it was not in writing.  Guns don't kill people, liberal lunatics on Prozac kill people.

Even felons who were prosecuted for  non violent crimes who have served their time and paid back society should still be able to own a weapon after their time is served.  They did not give up their American citizenship.  Just my opinion.

White House Communist officials have said they're exploring closing the so-called "gun show loophole" that allows people to buy weapons at gun shows and online without a background check. 

Maybe we should set up a back ground check on people that buy flat screen TV's because they kill more kids falling over on top of them than guns.

I say we need to explore ways to add to our gun and ammo arsenals which is building larger than all the arms held  in the US Marine Corps.   If the Muslim in the White House attempts a coup for a third term it will fail. 

To all my Militia friends and armed law abiding citizens that are in my loop.   Do not comply with any of his unconstitutional Executive Orders. 

If you read this and you do not own a gun....... go buy one.  Get proper safety training and be very careful to keep it out of the hands of children. 

With that said.... you must also teach your children fire arms safety and teach them how to shoot.  Don't forget that 13 year old hero who killed an armed intruder trying to get into his home.  He saved his family.

Teach your kids how to shoot.  Teach them guns are inanimate objects that must be respected but not feared.   Teach them about the Constitution.

Continue to operate as normal and  keep buying your weapons and ammunition.  STOCK UP !!!!  

Defend your families from the rising tied of Muslim terrorism being exported into the United States by the Muslim in the White House, the Muslim in the Justice Dept., the Muslim running the Pentagon and the Muslim running the CIA and the Communist John Kerry in the State Dept.

John Kerry  who was approved by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  the man who cannot even show up to vote at his day job while making $175,000 a year.  

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

United States Navy retired

Surface Warfare - Air Warfare - Airborne

Master Diver - Boat Captain

Copy to the Justice Dept.

Copy to the US Secret Service Washington DC

"The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
Alexander Hamilton

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation (where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
James Madison

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ...the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."    - Tench Coxe, 20 Feb 1788;

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press." - Thomas Jefferson

Views: 794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael - thank for your "...Satire...".
I'm quite sure that you are aware that the registered voters [ and those allowed to vote whether registered or not; whether eligible or not] are "human beings", of course. Take a review of the ''gifts'; bribes; special allowances; changes of federal laws to increase social welfare benefits & eligibilties; quickly needed housing projects, and recreational areas, and 'civic improvements' >over the past 10 years & more. And, too, of Pres. Lyndon Johnson's huge ! 'Poverty Programs' expansions. All ! these were, are to corral 'vested voters' for a specific political party; of specific leftist liberal org.s & activist social 'improvement' agencies. These 'vested voters' are not stupid ! They are 'sheeple' massing to the feed bags! It's called human greed ! Michael. They're humans riveted to immediate gains; short term advantage; political & legal defense protections. Have you questioned as to the strategy of Obama's plan to give the "right" to released felons & other criminals to become registered voters ?! - especially the near 50 thousand ! recently released illegal immigrant criminals!
Clinton released over a hundred Puerto Rican revolutionaries [many tied to the plans &/or attempts assassination of elected federal officials] so as to help & assist the election of Hillary as a New York senator.
    Your amazement of special interest politics, election gerrymandering, corrupt & criminal manipulation of the electorate seems, to my opinion, amazing in & of itself.
   As to the last election, many ! conservatives, Christian & otherwise, voted in a plurality ! of federal Republican Representatives. WHAT ! was the outcome thus far ?! > Nearly complete 'RINOS' ! The budget that was just passed [please go to Morning Star's discussion link] completely obliterates some fantasized 'Republican Majority'.
   The "pig sty'' you mention occurs not only at the Federal level. It also exists & operates at the village / town /city levels; at county and state regional levels; and, across the board at state levels. And, there's enough links, reports, documents, blogs, patriot site analyses, news site investigative outcomes for you & others to check out - that I don't have to reiterate nor sum them up here in this Forum.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service