Dear Patriots across the United States, 

The Communist sympathizer and Muslim working out of the Mosque on Pennsylvania Ave with his Iranian-Muslim led Justice Dept. are looking for ways to implement gun control laws without Congressional approval. 

Let me add that even the Congress cannot disarm you.  You have a God given right to your weapon for self defense. 

The Communists instead of trying to disarm mentally unstable liberal Democrats, Republicans and criminals they are going after the law abiding citizens.  Why ?

Because we stand in the way of their agenda.  Any excuse is used.    My weapons sit in peace ready to defend myself and my family and our nation.    Guns do not kill people.  People kill people. 

The Iranian advisor to the Muslim in the White House  Valerie Jarrett says the president has asked his team to complete a proposal and submit it for his review "in short order."   Sounds like a recipe at a Waffle House.  Why not a tall order ?

She says the recommendations will include measures to expand background checks. This is an inclusion, what about the rest of their plan ? 

Perhaps it is op secret like their TPP trade deal which Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  voted Yes too without reading it.

In my opinion, as a law abiding American citizen  lets start with a back ground check on the President of the United States.

Then if he his found disqualified to own a weapon lets disarm him and his  secret service detail.

Obama is a guy that should not even have access to a water pistol let alone the key codes to our nuclear arsenal.  

Jarrett spewed out her anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric  Wednesday night at a vigil for the victims of the Newtown shooting, according to a drawn up propaganda summary provided by the team in the Mosque - White House. 

The Newtown Town folks did not want Jarrett to speak but the Obama controlled Propaganda machine will not tell you this.

The Muslim  Obama said his Jihadi team are  looking for ways to tighten gun laws to disarm you without a vote  in Congress.

Congress does not control whether you own a gun or not, its your God given right to be armed.  Yes we have a 2nd Amendment but still you cannot be disarmed even if it was not in writing.  Guns don't kill people, liberal lunatics on Prozac kill people.

Even felons who were prosecuted for  non violent crimes who have served their time and paid back society should still be able to own a weapon after their time is served.  They did not give up their American citizenship.  Just my opinion.

White House Communist officials have said they're exploring closing the so-called "gun show loophole" that allows people to buy weapons at gun shows and online without a background check. 

Maybe we should set up a back ground check on people that buy flat screen TV's because they kill more kids falling over on top of them than guns.

I say we need to explore ways to add to our gun and ammo arsenals which is building larger than all the arms held  in the US Marine Corps.   If the Muslim in the White House attempts a coup for a third term it will fail. 

To all my Militia friends and armed law abiding citizens that are in my loop.   Do not comply with any of his unconstitutional Executive Orders. 

If you read this and you do not own a gun....... go buy one.  Get proper safety training and be very careful to keep it out of the hands of children. 

With that said.... you must also teach your children fire arms safety and teach them how to shoot.  Don't forget that 13 year old hero who killed an armed intruder trying to get into his home.  He saved his family.

Teach your kids how to shoot.  Teach them guns are inanimate objects that must be respected but not feared.   Teach them about the Constitution.

Continue to operate as normal and  keep buying your weapons and ammunition.  STOCK UP !!!!  

Defend your families from the rising tied of Muslim terrorism being exported into the United States by the Muslim in the White House, the Muslim in the Justice Dept., the Muslim running the Pentagon and the Muslim running the CIA and the Communist John Kerry in the State Dept.

John Kerry  who was approved by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  the man who cannot even show up to vote at his day job while making $175,000 a year.  

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

United States Navy retired

Surface Warfare - Air Warfare - Airborne

Master Diver - Boat Captain

Copy to the Justice Dept.

Copy to the US Secret Service Washington DC

"The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
Alexander Hamilton

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation (where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
James Madison

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ...the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."    - Tench Coxe, 20 Feb 1788;

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press." - Thomas Jefferson

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Goal:.....Subjugate, American Citizens to the Cult of barbarian deviants....the moslems.....I don't see anything else it could be...do you?......

• I am a firm believer in the 2nd amendment. Look back in history; Hitler took all the guns away, then he took power.

France as a country had gotten rid of the citizens guns, after WW I.  Germany walked in and took over, The United States has over 200,000,000 citizens armed, that is why NO ONE has ever invaded except for the British, whom lost to the "Armed Militia" twice. Now we face a Gay,Muslim, non-citizen, that is usurping the Constitution every time he wants to force his agenda on the American People, and the no balled boot licking Congress, goes right along with the "Kenyan Imam Wanna-be". They think that by agreeing to Oslama's edicts thay they will be exempt from any actions. They will be the first people killed, as Muslims take over, simply because they profess to be Christians. How many will cross the line and denounce Jesus for Islam?

• Obama thinks he is important. He is just sewer scum.

• I agree with Geoff. It takes a muslim to defend a muslim.I've said it before and I'll say it again. "They can control my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers from them." As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

• Amen and may the Lord keep our Country Free from those who would destroy Her/Our Freedoms, in the Lords Name Amen

• Great post 

yes this anti American muslim/progressive/marxist is not just destroying us but the world all for his NWO w/the UN

and EPA .

WTP need to make sure we stand firm for this man is far from done HIS PLANNED INVASION OF THIS NATION IS 

AS ILLEGAL AS HE IS.    VETTED SO WAS TASHFEEN MALIK THE BOMB MAKER RIGHT 

HIS NOW GREEN ENERGY SCAM IS W/THE O/NUTS IN PARIS.   

I FEEL HE PLANS OUT THESE MASS SHOOTINGS WELL ALL FOR THIS END.  

• Barry will be but a nightmare in just 13 months.  much like those before him , he has done only harm to the REpublic.

another  nightmare will come Jan 2017, should Hillary / Bernie be POTUS.

the global elites in control of U.S. policy will continue their attempt to disarm us, i do not foresee their agents on our

doorsteps demanding personal weapons anytime soon , Yet should the country be forced into a Depression with

riots / chaos in the cities , this would be their golden opportunity to begin forced confiscation as they declare

Martial Law..Even so, for the next ten years ( in my view )  we still possess the necessary will to thwart their

mission.

Obama is not that tall, when he leaves his high heels under his bed...

• Executive orders, and in fact even laws passed by Congress, do NOT over ride or supersede the Constitution, and NONE of them supersede our Inalienable rights granted by our Creator to self defence and our right to protect our families and friends.

The Imam in the White House Mosque can write all the Executive orders he wants, but they don't mean a damned thing.

• There once was this story about a discussion the body was having.  The various parts were arguing as to who was in charge.  The Brain said, "I am incharge, as I think and provide the information".  The arms said, "whoa I caryry the things that are important".  The legs said, "Hang up that idea, wasn't for me, you would go no where".  and the argument ran through all the parts, and then a faint voice stated, "I am in charge", a roar of laughter went up, as it was the butt hole. Well buddyroe, the butt hole tightened up and nothing flowed.  The Brain got fuzzy, and the eyes blurred, arms got rubberry, and the legs folded up.Finnally the body screamed, "Ok you are in charge". 

That is gospel, and how the butt hole is still in charge.

• Love it.

This reply was deleted.