The Old World Order

"For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person." (1 Cor. 5:12-13)

Just today, I've heard Christians boldly declare Christians aren't supposed to judge. If we cant righteously judge the doctrines of demons and rotten fruit being sown by false teachers deceptively coming in Christs name (Mat. 24:4-5), what is going to happen in these last days? That's right, the greatest falling away of believers in the history of the church. (2 Thes. 2:3, 1 Tim. 4:1, 2 Tim. 4:3-4, 2 Pet. 2:1)

The English word "Judge" can be used in different ways.

The word for "judges" is "ἀνακρίνει". It means to judge up. One is to evaluate, discern even condemn. So it looks like this: "He who is spiritual, judges all things,"(1 Cor.2:15) This isn’t unfair judging; but righteous discernment, which is solely needed today.

However, the word for condemning judgment is 'κρίνετε'. It means to judge down, unfairly condemn. An example of this judging is Matthew 7:1 "Judge Not, less you be judged"

https://www.facebook.com/TheOldWorldOrder7/posts/507528022655246

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Declaring righteousness is our responsibility........God's judgment comes against unrighteousness......let the light shine on corruption, immoral behavior, political greed, self-serving people in high places, and all the other disobedience of God's commandments.

• Thanks, Twana.  Judging has been a subject of confusion in the church which is often used by those who wish to deny their own actions..."You aren't the judge of me!"  This article is dead on!  We all better get the Truth down pat because this condemnation will be used more and more as the times get worse.  I "like" the Facebook page too.  Seems to have more posts worthy of reading. 

• It is our Christian/Biblical duty to also rebuke all except the elders.  I use blueletterbible.org.  Search the word rebuke and see the many instances Christians should rebuke.  Condemning unrighteousness is a slippery slope according to the Bible for sure.  Only one who can quote the appropriate scripture should attempt.  The differences between the actions of Judgment, Condemning, and rebuke should be reviewed.....

However.......I and we should at least rebuke and  utterly condemn Sharia Law, which teaches the murder and lying to all their non-believers, especially Christians!  Our Bible says liars will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven....even liars.  The Muslim Brotherhood, et al, are our mortal enemies.  A Holy War is being brought to bear upon us...as we stand Politically Correct.

•  Thank you Jerel, I believe that we Christians have failed ourselves by not using the word, & action of, ' rebuke '. The action among us is to admonish ouselves & brethren, to be better equipped to go about His business, & our responsibilites, according to His Word. I  was fortunate to have a good Sunday School teacher who provided excellent examples in it's usage amongst ourselves, & by extension, to the World we live in, being stewards of His works & provisions. In the many years since I've returned to my Faith, I cannot recall ever once hearing someone define his actions as a rebuke, tho' many are, unfortunately, driven by the need to gossip or interfere without the guilty ever knowing ( outwardly ), what he had done to promote feelings of ill will amongst their fellowship. Usually, without the formality, & the caring love of a rebuke, they will leave their fellowship, & go to another church, leaving behind hard feelings, but more importantly; they will not learn to correct themselves or the disservice done by their attitudes. I think it's the attitude aspect that has to be adrressed & the rebuke, done in Christian Love, is very important. Why else would Jesus leave this as a working tool for His followers ?  ( I am not discounting out the self-rebukes we give ourselves when we reflect, meditate & pray for our shortcomings ). God Bless Ya, you brought forth a good point- Praise God !

• Interesting. Thanks.

• Here's an interesting video.....not sure of the date but it sends an alarming message.........

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=17933

The Muslim's in France are doing much the same as Obama.....disobeying the law of the land, developing their own security force, daring anyone to challenge.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=17933
    • Just  making  people  aware  of  the  Coming,  Lord,  I'm  asking  for  Serious  Help..!!!  Drop  the  Little'..

• Thanks......as the speaker says, it's coming our way.  America can expect the same lawlessness.

• It is a Christian duty to fight and speak out against evil.  George Washington did more than pray...he acted.

• The problem with most professing biblically uneducated Christians are they do not stand on or study the word of God and therefore, fall for anything that they think will make them look intelligent and tolerant to the world. When people do not feed their soul and mind with God's word will be weak and whither away. There is always a judgement for our actions and thoughts whether they are right or wrong.

This reply was deleted.