“My Momma told me that I am the BREADWINNER’ for the family.”
I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20’s came to the ER
with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, “My momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family.” He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family.
The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.
The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois.
Total yearly income: $144,000 TAX-FREE, not to mention FREE HEALTHCARE (Medicaid) plus a monthly LINX” CARD entitling her to FREE GROCERIES, etc, and a VOUCHER for 250 FREE cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WICK and other FREE WELFARE PROGRAMS.
Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the
BREADWINNER in the family.
I hope you share this story with your contacts so they know how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.
Cheers,
Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD.
Sebastian J Ciancio MD, Danville, IL

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Need more proof.............check out the following URL.......

Check out http://exposingliberallies.blogspot.com/2010/08/welfare-scam-in-ill...
  • lets see now. a woman with 3 children on welfare in calif. gets $639 a month healthcare and food stamps but if I become a foster parent I get more then a retiree on Social Security per child. Guess I am going to become a foster parent. Hell on all of that income I can easily take care of 8 kids.I raised 3 on 40K by myself and had to work 5 and 6 days a week. Sounds pretty good to me. Shoot I am only getting $900 a month on unemployment and my rent is $800 a month. Our government is so screwed up!!!! It is time to remove them from office and start over.
  • $1500. per month per child. When I was working 40 hours a week I did not make anywhere near that a month. I could barely make ends meet and yet I did not qualify for any kind of assistance. That was buying day old bread and shopping the second hand stores.
  • We have become a nation within which a large portion of the population, over generations, has become accustomed to receive entitlements as a way of life. Families exist and perpetuate themselves on it. There is no question that some responsible citizens must at times be helped through rough periods, but that's not what is dragging us down as a citizenry - it is the "entitlement mentality", a deficiency in a sense of personal responsibility - whether it comes from the congenital welfare family or the illegal alien. This will be difficult, if not impossible, to overcome as a good many politicians know that they wield a powerful vote getting tool if they but capitalize on this moral weakness, which is the lifestyle of many addicted individuals, so they effect legislation which works to the advantage of the entitlement minded thereby perpetuating themselves in office and enabling an agenda which is corrosive to the society at large.
  • This needs to go viral Harry.
  • There was a little different twist to that years ago in Denver,, Where the male (not of the white race ) would get her pg , ,she would apply for assistance,,he'd move back in get her pg again, then move out,, she would apply again,,,,he'd move back in, get her pg again, On and On and On ,,,You can see where that was leading to,,,So, now we have a new twist TWANA,,,,End result is the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jack
  • While teaching high school in NC I had an 8th grader who came to the freshman orientation. She asked if I thought she could get an A in my class. I explained how I did not give away grades and she would have to earn the A.

She got emotional and started to cry a little. When I asked her what was wrong, she said her grandmother had told her she would have to get pregnant and have a baby if she did not get straight As.

We now have multiple generations of WELFARE families who have no idea how to work and only know how to breed in order to suck more money from the government.
  • Why do the people lay down and take this stuff i just don't get it.
  • The same thing is going on in NYC. .How do we go about stopping this?
  • Take the kids from these freaks and put them out on their a$$ on the street. Put the children in a group home ran by the State. That might sound harsh on the children, but do you really think that these people care about these children. If the group home is actually ran by some people that care, the children would more then likely get a much better life. When these Leg Spreading Harlots can no long suck on the Gooberment teet, when the pathetic lowlife grandparents are made to fend for themselves, this crap will stop.
This reply was deleted.