Replies

• Yes ! But now what will they do about this ?

• We will keep exposing the fraud and corruption of this administration, DOJ, DHS, NSA..

• This is terrible. Last night I read over the Appendix provided by Operation America Spring on the crimes and lawlessness of BHOPAL and I am still forever shocked...We WILL keep vigilant in our efforts to awaken the American people.
  • I apologize. I was trying to put in Barry's initials and my phone just types in whatever the heck it wants.
    • Yes cause it looks like it is a progressive phone ! LOL !

• Johnny, I'll take an educated guess -- the Attorney for the Defense will take this to the Court of Appeals. If the Court is against him/her, they will take it to the State Supreme Court. If that Court is also against him/her, they will take it to BHO buddies in the Supreme Court, and they will find that the State of Texas didn't have a good reason to stop her vehicle in the first place, so anything they found can't be taken to Court. Then, of course, they will allow Y.P.S. to stay in the country because she has been here for 30 days or more. Of course, this is just a guess - HAHAHA

• Try the url at the top of the page......

• How about OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING??

• Just one more piece of evidence to file against the Illegal Alien in the Wh.  How many cts. of Treason can one person have filed on him???  I think he's going for a record.  Someone get the rope ready!

This reply was deleted.