Constitutional Emergency

The Ruling by U.S. Judge: Obama Homeland Security Aiding Criminal Conspiracies

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like these chat rooms, but we need more solutions to the criminal activity of Triple Zero (Oval Office Occupier)! How do we find them

our one and only solution is to get this being out of the oval office and into the streets where we can make an example of him and then work down the ladder ! My baby brother unfriended me on FB because he is a union sheeple and can not see his past his paycheck ! This for me is a real war !

Matthew 10:34. "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';

36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'

I have many many many not-nice-things to say about this. Conspiracy? That's just one criminal charge against the DHS. Try organized crime as well. 

This makes me sick.

MANY criminal defense lawyers see true RICO eligible activity in this regime, just too afraid to do anything about it---except Larry Klayman.

Exposing these atrocities means absolutely NOTHING if there is no responsibility or accountability, complete with sanctions, terminations if required and, I would assume there should be some after further investigation if the evidence is there. The question is: are ANY federal agencies, many of whom are as lacking in integrity or legal compliance as our supposed leadership in the congress and the White House to EVER be held responsible or accountable. We have NOT seen any accountability and little responsibility since the demise of the much maligned but morally and legally superior administration of George Bush Jr.

I wonder if this is why Janet Napalatono left her position?  When ever they get into some heat, they place them into another position, or they quit as she did.. Its a pattern for no accountability.  

More people need to know what's happening in our government..

1 John 2:15-17

Do Not Love the World
15Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. 17The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

Why did bHo exonerate convicted traitor Lynn Stuart? Who cares if she has cancer? Let her die in jail-that's what criminals do. Why should she go home? 343 fire fighters didn't go home to die on 9-11!

Ephesians 6:11-18
English Standard Version (ESV)
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

It never seems to surprise me to what limits this administration will go to violate our laws, just because Obama doesn’t want our constitution and laws followed. We need to act as one voice to end this abomination.

Gentlemen, I believe what Johnny is trying to say is that the Traitors only think they are avoiding judgement, when in fact they are only postponing it. When that time comes, they will be wishing it were us who were judging them..........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service