Constitutional Emergency

The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

Any senators talking about impeaching obama is just blowing smoke up butts and they know it. Harry Reid will not allow it!  They know it and we should know it as well! They are trying to distract us and it's working with many.........I'm so tired of 'sleep walkers' yelling at people to wake up.
Twana

JUST WATCH IN COMMENTS THOSE HERE THAT STILL PUSH THIS SHIT BECAUSE THEY PREFER TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY PREFER TO BE TRUTH AND TO HELL WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I TELL YOU, COMMENTS HERE WILL TELL ME IF ITS WORTH KEEPING PFA UP AND RUNNING. IF PEOPLE REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH THEN THERE IS NO NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWANA

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cathy, no need to get smug...we are all fighting for the same thing. We all need to come together to figure out the best way to fight back for our country, it we can?

Are We ? Cathy doesn't seem to be on the same page  IMO > When you impeach Obama Bin Ladin you get Biden  . . . . have you thought about that ? Impeacment is not the answer a revamp of the Govt is needed and you seem to have the ability to quote the Constitution . I ask you can you please (due to my lack of your talent) please post the section of our constotution that gives the people he right fo form a new Govt and the procedure to accomplish this . I know it is there I just don't know where to find the procedure ore the article ?

Please help me out here ?

I have no idea what you two are referring to - again, there are some of us who refuse to do Facebook or Twitter, so we wold need some explination or a link to something online (other than Facebook or Twitter) to see what you are talking about.

I do not believe that impeachment with any positive results will happen in this current Congress / Senate.

There is certainly enough reason for an impeachment, but I can't see it happening.

Apparently Twana can edit my link...if she doesn't agree with it...which is just more bullshlt....If she's have taken the time to read it...it is well defined on many fronts...here it is:

TIME FOR IMPEACHMENT - a Call to action by the People of the U.S.

• A call to action by the U.S. LEGAL citizens
  • Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate: ►Article I In his conduct while President of the United States,Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violati...on of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, did allow, the transfer of guns, grenades and other weapons to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government. This resulted in the deaths of at least 58,000 Mexican nationals and hundreds of Americans. ►Article II Barack Hussein Obama violated numerous laws and violated his constitutional  obligation to protect the health and safety of Americans when according to federal court documents in Chicago, he allowed the CIA and Mexican drug cartels to fly planeloads of illegal drugs into that city. As Commander-in-Chief,  he has allowed opium production to grow to such an extent that 100,000 people worldwide die every year from heroin overdoses. He has made heroin from Afghanistan  so plentiful and cheap in America that the average age of a first time heroin user in America is now just 14 ½ years. ►Article III As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama failed to protect the American consulate in Benghazi Libya which was under attack by armed men for several hours. He also fired naval and army commanders in the area who attempted to come to the aid of men in imminent danger. Four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens died that day. He has repeatedly covered up both the affair and the purging of American military officers. ►Article IV As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama has given aid and comfort to America’s enemies. He has given weapons, training, transportation  and both financial and diplomatic support to known and listed terrorist groups including but not limited to Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and the Taliban. They are being used by him to attack the people of Syria. In Syria his terrorists have burned mosques and churches. It was his terrorists who destroyed the oldest Christian church in the world. It had been founded in 50 AD. His terrorists beheaded a Christian man and fed his body to dogs. Al Qaeda and other terrorists funded by him have killed more than 40,000 black civilians in Libya after hostilities were over. This has greatly damaged America’s reputation throughout Africa. ►Article V Barack Hussein Obama violated Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution when he allowed his Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey to testify before Congress telling them they no longer had the power to declare war. He had affirmed this usurpation of Congressional authority since then. This was an insult to the American people who had voted for candidates because they thought these men and women would put an end to wars that were not in the interests of the United States of America. ►Article VI Barack Hussein Obama violated his oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States when he signed the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012. The NDAA allowed for the arrest and indefinite detention of American citizens without due process and access to either a lawyer or to the courts. No law can repeal the Bill of Rights. This requires an Amendment to the Constitution. ►Article VII Barack Hussein Obama violated American law by ordering the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki, an American citizen, without due process. This was not on a battlefield. This man was acting as an agent of the American government. He had dined in the Pentagon after 911. He was used to recruit Muslims who fit the profile of patsies. His son was also subsequently targeted and killed by a drone. ►Article VIII Barack Hussein Obama is guilty of gross incompetence in his appointments and administration  of the Department of Justice, the FBI, the SEC, the CFTC, the FDIC and the Federal Reserve. He said that what the banks have done might be immoral but it clearly was not illegal. That is a lie. It is a criminal offense for a bank to create a false mortgage note to fraudulently lay claim to a home. It is also illegal to give a false rating to worthless bonds knowing that the person who paid for those ratings intended to defraud investors of trillions of dollars. He has allowed banks that laundered money for drug cartels and for terrorists to be given civil fines which were a small fraction of the profits made. And he has allowed these banks to escape criminal prosecution. He has compounded these felonies by giving Bailouts to and accepting campaign contributions from those individuals who committed tens of thousands if not millions of felonies. ►Article IX Barack Hussein Obama violated Congressional authority and intent when he decided to issue an Executive Order to replace the Cyber Security bill which they had rejected. He has given DNS codes to the UN. Foreign nations can now deprive American citizens of their freedoms and properties by taking down access to American websites those nations do not like. This violates the rights  of Americans by taking away both their freedom and property without due process. ►Article X Barack Hussein Obama violated Congressional authority by issuing Executive Orders to take away the right of the citizens to bear arms which is guaranteed to then in the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights. Inalienable rights granted to the people in the Constitution can only be changed by an Amendment. An Executive Order can only be used to carry out acts of Congress and to fulfill his duties as President.

Cathy : You seem to be well educated and so are many liberal as a matter of fact Clinton was a border line Geniuss ! But let's just say poof you get your wish and now your are dealing with a new President Biden &@$%&$& Talk about an idiot he is from another planet and has no iea what the average American is dealing with. Possibly an insurance policy for Obama Bin Ladin to keep him in office because he is atleast a good puppet and Biden would be a loose cannon or Hitler the 2nd ?

Just a thought . We have to re develope our congress and senate and President and his staff and our Constitution gives " WE The People" that right ! Humbly I ask you ; you seem to have vast knowledge of our Constitution can you post the article and procedure for legally forming a new Govt as provided for by our constitution ?

Please you and Twanna play purty ! She has put a lot of blood sweat and years into this forum she has earn a certian amount of respect ! I don't think any other singel member has devoted so much of their time to bond and inform the members of this forum ?

So you gals work together and not to divide, please ?

As I have said before, the impeachment process is for legal presidents.  obozo is not such a person. The only fitting way to deal with him is to arrest him, try him for fraud, forgery and high treason and then sentence his worthless butt to the appropriate measures for traitors.  I live for the day that we see him being led out of our white house in chains, with his worthless wife and spoiled brats in tow.

Talk of impeachment is a waste of time unless we are in control of both houses and even then we would have to deal with the rino factor. Best thing to do if  you do not want a revolution is put all of our money and effort into taking back the senate and moving ourselves to states that are filled with like minded people since sometime in the next 20 years you will see this country split up or you and you children and grand children will live in chains to make up for our so called evil sins of yesterday.Immigration reform is coming and this country will be a brown nation within 10 years and guess what folks...they don't like whitey. Off to Wyoming !

Its not only Obama, its the whole Congress thats got to be replaced.

Congress is letting him get away with all the shit he is pulling.

and my state is the worst ( NY ).

Reid gotta go and so does no balls Bonner.

Yup, agreed... the question is how to motivate enough people to reach a "critical mass".

We have reached this sorry state due to the average Joe believing his government would always act in his best interests...NOT.
Look for "The Precinct Stratedgy" for a way we can regain control, from within. Start pressuring the legislators to USE the 10th amendment to protect the states from the federal government.
Without some central "office" (word used loosely) to combine and direct all of us that are currently keyboard commandos into a respectable sized body of people acting in unison, we will fail to make progress.
There are a ton of "Militia" sites, most spend a large amount of time bickering among themselves, I cannot see how they can be an asset without more cohesion.

Looks good!

I thought you were made of sterner stuff than that, we have just begun to fight.  You have a framework in place, now there needs to be a set up as an organization, a definitive Chain of Command.  This forum is nice, but I think the talking side of it nexts to be pushed back and the action plans put into  place.  This is not a pissing contest, this is an attack on all of us who

love this country, and have to the best of our ability served her in many ways.  Abandoning ship is not an option.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service