The "Uber-Presidency by General Paul Vallely

http://www.standupamericaus.org/politics-washington-dc/the-uber-presidency-time-for-a-vote-of-no-confidence-time-for-a-recall/

Generals,

General Vallely’s article at the attachment is a stark reflection of the abyss into which our nation has sunk.  It portrays as a precursor for what I refer to as an AMERICAN SPRING.

We are past the point of no return.  We must move forward as there is no other choice.  I am asking, pleading with you, and any others that have national voices to call for a non-violent American Spring sometime in the March/April/May 2014 time, in Washington D.C.  We must appeal to millions of American patriots to come and stay in Washington to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States.  It’s now or never. God help us.

.....the law of nature rules.  A fluffy, cuddly lamb gets eaten by a mean old wolf is not an illegal or immoral event...the law of nature.  When some greedy, self-serving occupant of the White House or Congress is threatening my existence, my freedom, my liberty, my Constitution, my life resources, my America, then I fight back to destroy the threat and there is nothing immoral or illegal about it.  When the government becomes lawless, then "we the people" no longer are obligated to the law......there is none.  At this time the government is acting lawless......

I see no reasonable, hopeful sign that indicates there are honorable, loyal, mature, critical thinking, experienced people in government that understands the chaos about to rain down on America....my only hope is that "we the people" call, organize, and draw a few million patriots to stay in D.C. for an "American Spring".  It would be the catalyst to draw this mess to a conclusion one way or the other.  America will rise up or surrender.........for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty...........my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator...I will fall to my death standing if necessary.

There is not much time and the only planning necessary is to select a starting date and show up in Washington, D.C. on that date, and plan to stay for the duration. The goal is restoring the US Constitution as the law of the land.  Will this be a cake-walk?  No, it will be painful, and some people may die because the government will not be non-violent; some will end up in a cell, and some may be injured.  If that’s what it will take to save our nation, do we have any choice?  Freedom loving Americans will say there is no choice, we must begin the second American Revolution.  Not with guns but with millions of Americans demanding a return to constitutional government and the resignation of Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, and Pelosi as a start...then the constitutional restoration process can begin.

Will our national leaders step forward and declare, “send me”, I’ll lead?  There are millions of veterans ready to follow and have said “I will go”.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will wait and go in with the second wave.

• No sir, you will show up after the fact, and wish you had chosen to step forward.  Those who don't step forward because they find duty inside their own lives, duty which arises because we choose to be citizens, in command of our own selves, our land and homes, our communities, districts, States and as "the Sovereign Citizens" of The United States of America, and if such does not arise and give good cause to step forward, you will simply be among the many who will be glad someone finally stepped up and did something.

Ultimately, only those who know before the Lord God himself, they have duty, will go, and they alone will accomplish the job, if there is a "second wave", I suggest it will be for lack of Americans, and success on the part of this illegal central government, holding off those with honor, and finding the means of calling in "the second wave" to finish off those who were stopped, and held, so the government can get on with subjugating this nation under the U.N.

Battles are won by those who believe they are right, with enough faith, they simply do their duty, without the least care where it carries them, or whether they, themselves are to be standing when it is over.  The Marines kept marching into Belleau Woods as 7 out of 10 fell, but marched into the fortified positions and killed the Germans, threw down the fixed gun positions, and sent forces twice their own, running in retreat.  Every Marine knew those on the left and right were dropping, but each had the singular duty, their own, personal, to arrive at the machine gun position, and kill the enemy.  There was no second wave, less than a third of the Marines who attacked, stood when the battle was over.

D.C. has been secured and hardened against "The People" for a century, it won't fall easily, nor to any but dedicated and God Fearing Americans who will die before allowing this domestic enemy eat our children as they have eaten our brethren.

Semper Fidelis, John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

• Well Stated GySgt, USMC from a CMSGT, USAF, Retired. Martin Church

• ABSOLUTELY, Gunny McClain..!!!!! Sic Semper Tyrannis....

David A. Moore, Disabled Veteran, U.S. Army, M.I. Officer/35D

• There will be no 2nd wave. You seriously don't get that? We may be too late already.

• I agree completely with you, Cynthia. People write and speak and think as though we have an unlimited amount of time, even when those who are very knowledgeable (principally former military officers and senior NCOs) tell us that "it is later than we think" or, simply, it is "too late"; we've run out of time. While pursuing sports, Showtime, HBO and Netflix, others have been slowly, deliberately and progressively making plans for the demise, not only of our country, but of its Citizens as well. I don't pretend to know the details, however I do try to remain current with accurate information. I'm afraid that the  time for "marches" and "demonstrations" has long since passed. We had an opportunity with OAS last year, and everyone knows what the outcome of that was - mostly a lot of hollow rhetoric). When the time came for  people to sign up or make a commitment to help, most demurred for a wide range of reasons. The point is, they did not go to D.C.

While most can see why OAS was such a colossal, heartbreaking failure, I'm not at all sure that most can see (or accept responsibility for) why it failed so miserably. To quote Pogo: "I have seen the enemy, and  he  is us."

• You're right Harry, we have no other choice......I'm in.......

• I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS  ( I WILL SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT ++++ I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT THERE WILL BE MILLIONS  ) THAT IS ENOUGH TIME SO PEOPLE CAN MAKE PLANS +++++ LETS ROLL +++++ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• He is guilty of high crimes and treason. He is openly funding with our tax $$ the Islamic Front, and al Qaeda affiliate that promotesa Sunni Theocracy and Sharia law.  These people have killeed Americans, they are the very terrorists fighting and killing our own troops.  He is giving aid and comfort blatantly to our enemies, with a complicite Congress allowing it.

• I am suprised that the military has not done something before now.

This reply was deleted.